First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stunning

Burnsville, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
Was everybody impressed with Moochelle Obama at the Oscars last night? I know I was! She is sooooo freaking pathetic. She should have stayed at home with Hussein so they could plan their next vacation. I swear they are such a classless, America hating, communist loving tribe.
Last night michelle was awesome! Stunningly beautiful. What a true lady! Perfectly poise and she looked beautiful in that dress! We are truly lucky to have such a beautiful 1st lady!
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing my A$$ off! Are you delusional often??
P.S. She's no lady!
P.S. You're no man!
Racist

Burnsville, NC

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing my A$$ off! Are you delusional often??
P.S. She's no lady!
I am a white woman and i can recognize a class act. She is a classy lady! I abd everyone else on here can recognize that you are a racist and oh, an angry white man! Just get over it!
what

Little Switzerland, NC

#7 Feb 25, 2013
ya'll must be some blind ass people. if black is beautiful i just pooped a master piece.
shoot

Charlotte, NC

#8 Feb 25, 2013
She is classy but id rather have a dirty old hick that actually does somethin for our beloved country than go on vacations every month
really

Marion, NC

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Obama has done nothing for this country. Just because Michelle is his wife, she thinks she's doing something good. Nope, they've done not a damn thing.
Sir Lynchalot

Burnsville, NC

#10 Feb 27, 2013
really wrote:
Obama has done nothing for this country. Just because Michelle is his wife, she thinks she's doing something good. Nope, they've done not a damn thing.
They stuff their useless guts at 12 bones, heard they don't even leave a tip.
Classy

Burnsville, NC

#11 Feb 27, 2013
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful 1st family! They represent the new century not the racist past that we have had! They are a shining example of America! He did win the election whether Melvin likes it or not!
geezer

Asheville, NC

#12 Feb 27, 2013
what wrote:
ya'll must be some blind ass people. if black is beautiful i just pooped a master piece.
If your turds are black, you need to see a doctor. That's what digested blood looks like and you're probably rotting from the inside out.
Oh please

Asheville, NC

#13 Feb 27, 2013
We can only hope they are ! They're on disability so they can be on here all damn day long .
ashamed

Lenoir, NC

#15 Feb 27, 2013
The Obama family is a fine example of a good American family. Michelle is a class act and a quality role model. Your negative comments only make you appear more ignorant.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Melvin should be getting a visit from the Secret Service any day now.
really

Marion, NC

#17 Feb 27, 2013
If you can name things that make them so perfect for this country then name them. Other than the fact that they APPEAR to be a perfect "all American family". Pathetic.
Sir Lynchalot

Burnsville, NC

#18 Feb 28, 2013
ashamed wrote:
The Obama family is a fine example of a good American family. Michelle is a class act and a quality role model. Your negative comments only make you appear more ignorant.
Makes about as much sense as putting a Dior gown on a silverback mountain gorilla. You can carry on with your propaganda on how BEE YOU TEE FULL this mandrill is, anyone with 20\20 eyesight and a modicum of intelligence is laughing at you.
what

Mars Hill, NC

#19 Feb 28, 2013
well black people are not black they are turd brown so i will change it to if turd brown is beautiful i just s**t a master piece. is that more to your liking.
Sir Lynchalot

Burnsville, NC

#20 Feb 28, 2013
what wrote:
well black people are not black they are turd brown so i will change it to if turd brown is beautiful i just s**t a master piece. is that more to your liking.
That is the reason they are called "Sh*tskins".
geezer

Asheville, NC

#21 Feb 28, 2013
So much for intelligent life.
Sir Lynchalot

Burnsville, NC

#25 Mar 2, 2013
Are you as sick as I am witnessing the liberal rags moon over this black wench? It would be comical if it was not a deliberate attempt to brainwash ignorant young Whites. Sickening.
Sir Lynchalot

Burnsville, NC

#27 Mar 2, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
Hey LuLu, I'm still waiting on my visit from the Secret Service. I've sat here for days waiting on them and I've stocked up on coffee and snacks. Any idea when they might be getting here? I've got some other things that I need to be doing. If you call them again, see if you can get an ETA. Thanks!
These "Liberals" who are so "Liberal" love to threaten all those who don't subscribe to their sick outlook with vague threats of secret police retaliatin. Says a lot for their mental makeup. Wouldn't you love to live in THEIR " America".?
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#29 Mar 3, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
Agreed sir! A traitor is a traitor is a traitor
And YOU are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Allen Workers Cheating? Name Them (Sep '12) 7 hr Upurs31992 58
Nikki B 12 hr billy jo mantooth 4
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 15 hr C wigg 62
Chris church Sun Calls em as i see... 2
Good looking redheads Sun Trump 4
Baxter & infidelity Sun Trump 3
Jeffery smith Sun Trump 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance