Really

Snow Camp, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

It's funny people will say but he uses new needles . But do they use fresh ink or clean their guns at all . That used ink is still full of disease no matter how new the needle is . I guess most of their business comes from scum like them anyway so what difference does it make . They probably trading sex or drugs fir the work and are already full disease .
People need to know

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Okay let me point out first off if they were a Tattooer they would't be calling their equipment by the wrong name. Tattooers do not use "tattoo guns" they are called tattoo machines ask any tattooer that works in a shop. Second off it people want to be stupid and get some kind of disease from a home tattoo let them do it. Eventually they're gonna learn with the get hepatitis or HIV from dirty needles. Just so all the "Home tattooers aka Scratchers" know just being you boil your needles or clean them with a cleaner doesn't mean jack. You have to autoclave that's the only way to completely clean them. you also need to have an ultra sonic which i'm sure you won't know what that is until Google tells you. Also needles in a shop aren't reused, the tubes are but they are autoclaved. Unless you go to a shop that is disposable which means they even discard the tubes.
wow

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Sad part is its kids not old enough to get them then they get infection, disease and end up really regretting scaring up their bodies when they were young and dumb. Please young men and women seriously reconsider doing this its worth the wait it really is. I thought for years before I got my first and even then I was 23, did my research on reviews and everyones personal experiences if your going to put something on your body make sure you want it there forever. Plus as a minor your bodies aren't finished growing and everyones metabolism slows, when I hit 25 I hit 25 more lbs so make sure its in a place that's still gonna look good. Think it through!
Forrest Gump

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

My momma said tattoos are like a box of chocolates, you never know if you will catch a disease or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 17 min State of Florida 55,814
meth girls 24 min Same Old Joke Troll 2
bilo stores are ripping you off 1 hr tell all 1
List of Undercover police Vehicles, lets help e... (Mar '12) 1 hr harry 28
Christian Who Is Concerned About Marion Not Hav... (Apr '10) 11 hr Entertained 166
mcdowell county schools 12 hr Frozen 8
cheats 12 hr tired of it 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search