First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2010
I haven't been too impressed with the new Bojangles. Had to go back because an order was left out, and the tea tastes AWFUL. Did the tea container not get washed properly before use, or was there a biscuit dropped into it?? I was excited about the opening, but now I'm just incredibly disappointed. I hope that others had a better experience.

“Bite me!”

Since: Oct 09

Marion

#2 Jun 10, 2010
UrbanChick wrote:
I haven't been too impressed with the new Bojangles. Had to go back because an order was left out, and the tea tastes AWFUL. Did the tea container not get washed properly before use, or was there a biscuit dropped into it?? I was excited about the opening, but now I'm just incredibly disappointed. I hope that others had a better experience.
Boo Hoo....some people just complain no matter what restaurant they go to.
come on

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2010
UrbanChick wrote:
So how was your first ever day on the job? Give them a break its called the first day for a reason. You got your order fixed, didn't you? I bet if you tell the manager about the tea, you'll get the beverage of your choice and maybe a meal comped.9946
Chicken Choker

Brooksville, FL

#5 Jun 10, 2010
I`ll not go into that dump,or anyone in my family.I prefer Golden Fried
whatever

Moore, SC

#6 Jun 10, 2010
UrbanChick wrote:
You haven't been too impressed? They've only been open since 5 this morning. What did you do, sit in there all day?

The place never ceased with customers from the time the doors were opened at 5 AM...Cut the place some slack. I think they did a bang up job for their first day.
Cody

Greenville, SC

#7 Jun 10, 2010
UrbanChick wrote:
You cry about everything girl...you want a crying towel.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 10, 2010
All of you douchebags need to get on topic- I said that I hope others had a better experience. Day one or day 498,952 - you expect the best. I've actually bragged a lot about places like Holly's Deli. NEVER have I had a problem there! It is wonderful!! Guess some people just have higher standards.
Talky Walky

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Jun 10, 2010
UrbanChick wrote:
All of you douchebags need to get on topic- I said that I hope others had a better experience. Day one or day 498,952 - you expect the best. I've actually bragged a lot about places like Holly's Deli. NEVER have I had a problem there! It is wonderful!! Guess some people just have higher standards.
Little miss self righteous, go on with your bad self........

Location hidden

#10 Jun 10, 2010
Talky Walky wrote:
<quoted text>
Little miss self righteous, go on with your bad self........
No problem!!:)
LOL

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2010
Bojangles didnt last the first time they were here
what makes them think its goin to this time? It will be just another empty building in marion!! Walk down main street and look at all the empty buildings down through there it is SAD!!!
Carolinafan

Franklin, PA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
From the looks of the crowd there today, I don't think they have anything to worry about in the way of becoming another empty building.

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2010
LOL wrote:
Bojangles didnt last the first time they were here
what makes them think its goin to this time? It will be just another empty building in marion!! Walk down main street and look at all the empty buildings down through there it is SAD!!!
I don't think from the looks of today, that they are going anywhere anytime soon.

Times change. Considering the fact that the old Bojangles was in a rented building I'm pretty sure, this one is an actual franchise.. with it's own (owned) location from what I've heard.

I think it will last ;)
JustFun

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2010
UrbanChick wrote:
Sometimes when you have snuff in your lip its hard for the people inside to understand you over the microphone. It will also ruin the taste of the tea. Sometimes when we get to excited it sets us up for disappointment. Hope this helps you.

Marion, NC

#15 Jun 11, 2010
I had breakfast there this morning at about 9:00. Got through the drive through fast and the food was great.
DDR

United States

#16 Jun 11, 2010
I had a sausage biscuit and a country ham biscuit.. perdy good. I'd rather have breakfast there than McDonald's ANY day. Of course, I didn't pick it up, A family member did. I didn't hear them complain though. I haven't tried the Tea.. I'll make an attempt to go and get some sometime. I understand how dissappointing it can be when you have high expectations for a resturant and it doesn't turn out like you plan. But, sometimes it happens. Hopefully, It won't happen as often. I'm sure they messed up alot today.. Due to all the buissness they were doing. We drove by once and could see an open parking space! Pretty amazing really.. But also in a perfect location. Highschool students will be stopping there for breakfast before school starts later in the year, I'm sure.
BITE ME PG

Marion, NC

#17 Jun 11, 2010
Parental Guidance wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo....some people just complain no matter what restaurant they go to.
We know you won't complain no matter whose goober you're gobblin'. You missed me didn't you.

Marion, NC

#18 Jun 12, 2010
Chicken Choker wrote:
I`ll not go into that dump,or anyone in my family.I prefer Golden Fried
I used to love to go to golden but it has fallen way off in the past couple of years. I don't want my chicken to taste like fish or vice versa. And they need to sweep the damn floors in the dining area at least twice a day.
Mcdowell grad

AOL

#19 Jun 12, 2010
I just want to say thanks for being able to walk from the stage to work. Twelve years and I got a job, thank you Marion for giving the graduates a place to work. The Marion Business association has REALLY helped again!
Tiscuit-Buscuit

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2010
colormeblue wrote:
I had breakfast there this morning at about 9:00. Got through the drive through fast and the food was great.
I was there too and to my delight, there in the drive-thru window was the sweet little blonde girl who previously worked at Wendy's! I think her name is Emily, not sure, but she was always the nicest young woman. Kept me going back many a time.
green eyed girl

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Jun 12, 2010
colormeblue wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to love to go to golden but it has fallen way off in the past couple of years. I don't want my chicken to taste like fish or vice versa. And they need to sweep the damn floors in the dining area at least twice a day.
I've worked off and on at GFC for years. The business has tripled over the past 20 years. As far as sweeping the floors I can only speak for myself but I do sweep and keep the lobby picked up on my shift. It is hard sometimes to sweep due to the lobby staying full. Alot of customers don't like you sweeping around them while trying to eat so it's danged if you do and danged if you don't. I will bring your complaints to the attention of Todd and the managers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baxters 4 hr Lmao 28
Justice for Chris English Thank god R.I.P 5 hr Tammy H 7
Meth Heads 10 hr Just Saying 55
cleanup underway 11 hr frank 2
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 17 hr the hood 101
Bret Raines 21 hr Heather Smith 1
Brett Clontz (Jun '14) Sat Brett 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance