First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Meeting this week on Gays in the Boy Scouts. Please give me a break! I am so sick of hearing about gays and people pushing their lifestyle on others. Boy Scouts what next? Gay K-5 kids.
Read before you comment

Marion, NC

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Nobody is pushing their lifestyle on anyone. Did you even read this article? The Boyscouts lost alot of funding from major companies because of the stance they had on gay people not participating at all in Boyscouts. The wanted funding back....we're you and other close minded people going to come out of pocket to help them NO! So get over it go whine about something else. You should be concerned that the Boyscouts covered up known pedophiles almost like what the Catholic Church did. They would just move them around and not report them to law enforcement. These were STRAIGHT men too. You should read more.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I didn't really read the article, :) but I wanted to voice my opinion. Remind me to knock you around, when the time comes.
Truth

Old Fort, NC

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Obama proved what we all know. He has an a-hole and and opinion!! He thinks the boy scouts should allow gay (girlie boys) into the boy scouts. Who gives a damn what he thinks? I certainly do not! GIRLIE BOYS WOULD BETTER FIR IN THE GIRL SCOUTS, but thats up to them and nobody else. Should athiest be allowed into the church? Organizations stand for whatever they wish and have every right in a truely free country to control their membership. The bottom line is that queers have taken over TV, Movies and even sports. Let them form their own queer organizations and lets see who takes them to court to destroy their group.
Read before you comment

Marion, NC

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Right ... You are crazy homophobic loser who couldn't knock around a paper bag. Internet tough guys make me laugh so thanks for that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
Obama proved what we all know. He has an a-hole and and opinion!! He thinks the boy scouts should allow gay (girlie boys) into the boy scouts. Who gives a damn what he thinks? I certainly do not! GIRLIE BOYS WOULD BETTER FIR IN THE GIRL SCOUTS, but thats up to them and nobody else. Should athiest be allowed into the church? Organizations stand for whatever they wish and have every right in a truely free country to control their membership. The bottom line is that queers have taken over TV, Movies and even sports. Let them form their own queer organizations and lets see who takes them to court to destroy their group.
I don't think you care what anyone thinks! However, I am at work, like I said. It is a slow moving Monday; if you must know. For that, I shall take my working little self elsewhere.
Read before you comment

Marion, NC

#7 Feb 4, 2013
You are very immature and need to grow up. You started a thread bashing gay people I hope you are proud of yourself. You homophobic moron.
Read before you comment

Marion, NC

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Truth? You should change your screen name to crazy the President had nothing to do with it. Read more you ignorant rednecks and maybe you will learn something.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2013
WOW! I don't think I'm bashing gays; sounds like you are gay. I don't think Obama needs to create such hype to have them in the Boy scouts; when the Boy scouts said "No", it wouldn't be a good idea in the first place. To me; that is pushing them on to people. NO means NO! I wouldn't want my son to be in the Boy scouts when he's there to learn to camp and survive and her comes "stepp'n fletcher" waiting to hold his damn hand. And if you don't like my threads, don't comment on them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Read before you comment wrote:
Truth? You should change your screen name to crazy the President had nothing to do with it. Read more you ignorant rednecks and maybe you will learn something.
Why don't you call me ignorant to my face?

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

#11 Feb 4, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
WOW! I don't think I'm bashing gays; sounds like you are gay. I don't think Obama needs to create such hype to have them in the Boy scouts; when the Boy scouts said "No", it wouldn't be a good idea in the first place. To me; that is pushing them on to people. NO means NO! I wouldn't want my son to be in the Boy scouts when he's there to learn to camp and survive and her comes "stepp'n fletcher" waiting to hold his damn hand. And if you don't like my threads, don't comment on them.
You have the right to your opinion but do you think gay people would come in and try to teach them floral arrangements and how to speak with a lisp? Is that what you are imagining?
Wow

Marion, NC

#12 Feb 4, 2013
This spoonfulofhate is a trip you need reexamine yourself you homophobe. I'd love to tell you this to your face and I have kids but I'm not so moronic that I don't understand the difference between a gay person and a pedophile. You are so stupid it's unbelievable and scary that you have kids I hope they grow up to be nothing like you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
This spoonfulofhate is a trip you need reexamine yourself you homophobe. I'd love to tell you this to your face and I have kids but I'm not so moronic that I don't understand the difference between a gay person and a pedophile. You are so stupid it's unbelievable and scary that you have kids I hope they grow up to be nothing like you.
You know Donald Edge, why don't you F&CK OFF! I am tired of how you treat me. One minute you are nice and understanding and agree with what I sent you; then you turn around and act like this.
Yes, you have 2 grown children and you sit home all day doing nothing, except writing here and talking to yourself all day; using many different screen names.

Enjoy being the ass you always are.
Wow

Marion, NC

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Idk if this Donald person is a figment of your imagination or if you really know someone by this name but he gets alot of credit for things that aren't his. You started this dumb thread YOU are homophobic YOU have clue what YOU are talking about. I hope your kid grows up to be nothing like you because people like you are the reason gay kids kill themselves. Plus you still have no grasp of this whole Boyscouts situation they could have continued to say no but other don't agree. The(Boyscouts)wanted their money so don't blame it on the President or anybody else for that matter were you going to chip in money? Uh no ... So grow up shut up and read more maybe you will learn something.
Zyklon B

Mars Hill, NC

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Boy scouts of America should have their heads examined, when they let these little queers in they will be cornholing each other on campout.
Seriously

Marion, NC

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Oh ok don't you know the heterosexual couples do that too .......in Boyscouts ? Um yes what's your point? What you should be worried about is if one of the people get caught sexually abusing a child they do a cover up like the Roman Catholic Church. Did where they move the person to another place and that's all they do. No charges they cover it up isn't that sweet! That is more of a concern to me and should be to you if you have kids. But by all means just run gay people in the ground and ignore the pedophiles preying on your kids
Truth

Old Fort, NC

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Read before you comment wrote:
Truth? You should change your screen name to crazy the President had nothing to do with it. Read more you ignorant rednecks and maybe you will learn something.
Apparently you spend so much time on Topix, that you never watch the news. Right out of President Obama's mouth,"I THINK THE BOYS SCOUTS SHOULD BE OPEN TO GAY BOYS". You are not only ignorant, name calling SOB, but you are the lowest form of communicator. Try pulling your head out of your ass, once in a while and watch that President your so proud of.
Seriously

Marion, NC

#18 Feb 4, 2013
I read about this weeks ago I don't have to wait on the President to educate me. Now you can start over and you should investigate the Boyscouts covering up the pedophiles they had around kids got molested/raped and they covered it up. You people are worried about gay people instead of the fact they were covering things like that up. Do your homework.
Truth

Old Fort, NC

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Seriously wrote:
I read about this weeks ago I don't have to wait on the President to educate me. Now you can start over and you should investigate the Boyscouts covering up the pedophiles they had around kids got molested/raped and they covered it up. You people are worried about gay people instead of the fact they were covering things like that up. Do your homework.
O.K' lets all try to fo;;ow the logic of this post. The Boys Scouts have uncovered some pedophiles have been in this HUGE organization, so lets put some queer leaders and sissy boys in the Boy Scouts to make it all better. Seems like I remember an old adage, which simply put for this poster says: "TWO WRONGS DO NOT A RIGHT MAKE". The Boys Scouts have every right in this FREE COUNTRY to pick who and who does not belong in their organization. The federal government has no damn business sticking their nose in anything that the Boy Scouts do. Neither does those who are not members!!!!!!
Seriously

Marion, NC

#20 Feb 4, 2013
That's not why they are doing it. So once more mentally challenged ones.....the BOYSCOUTS lost funding / major funding from corporations because of their anti homosexual views. So the Boy Scouts changed it was about MONEY so they allow gay children and gay parents to participate. Has nothing to with the President he may have commented on it. I know you hillbillys just can't shut up about but gay men does not= pedophile. Same reason Chik-Fila had to back up because it affected their money. Gosh I going to get some air having to explain this to people is like talking to a mop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Nick Cordell (Feb '14) 54 min Rodie 56
anyone know where shana hogan lives? 1 hr Tonto 2
Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum 2 hr Abbie 146
Poll N!@@ers stink because. 2 hr Abbie 6
Why do colored "people" have nappy hair? 2 hr Abbie 6
sexiest & ugliest people at IAC third shift 2 hr anon 3
Prostitutes 5 hr gud gud 6
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]