First Prev
of 3
Next Last
true story

Polkville, NC

#43 Dec 29, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>If you were educated you would know your Miranda Rights. " You have the right to an attorney IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD ONE, ONE WILL BE APPOINTED TO DO." Those who are appointed are paid by the state. Hospital bills? Insurance. As a grandfather, I hate knowing how cruel teenagers are. What if my little grand baby got bullies like that? You young people need to stop worrying about others lives and focus on your own. That young girl learned first hand that life is very short, she made a mistake. The details do not matter. This all needs to be left alone and in Gods hands!
I do know the Miranda rights. My point is the state aka our taxes will pay her bills. ALL of her bills. No one is bullying poor lil Amber. If she didn't wont ppl talking she shouldn't have started running her mouth so fast to begin with. She has a smartass mouth on her. Now for you, grandpa Jones if you want to compare education or intelligence lets go....... I have you by miles!
Burn Baby Burn

Morganton, NC

#44 Dec 29, 2012
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know the Miranda rights. My point is the state aka our taxes will pay her bills. ALL of her bills. No one is bullying poor lil Amber. If she didn't wont ppl talking she shouldn't have started running her mouth so fast to begin with. She has a smartass mouth on her. Now for you, grandpa Jones if you want to compare education or intelligence lets go....... I have you by miles!
That's telling them Sara!
Dee dee

Marion, NC

#45 Dec 31, 2012
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
this coming from the diabetic that wont take her insulin and gets her ass put in the hospitial how many times a year?? just for attention even your best bud kirsten confirmed that one on ya sweetie... so it has even been confirmed when you were with tony youd even do that when he and you were fighting so hed feel sorry for you... by the way you only have a diploma in your college education not a degree big difference there sweetie
true story

Polkville, NC

#46 Dec 31, 2012
Dee dee wrote:
<quoted text>this coming from the diabetic that wont take her insulin and gets her ass put in the hospitial how many times a year?? just for attention even your best bud kirsten confirmed that one on ya sweetie... so it has even been confirmed when you were with tony youd even do that when he and you were fighting so hed feel sorry for you... by the way you only have a diploma in your college education not a degree big difference there sweetie
Lmao and loving it. Don't know Sara. Not a diabetic. AND the icing on the cake , I have a masters degree so get over yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treasure at the Dump 10 min Tipster 32
Sasquatch Captured in Old Fort 2 hr Mercy 3
Buck Creek Gold 3 hr LoveMinnie 9
Marion Mental Cops 8 hr Alex 4
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 8 hr Alex 1,951
Women cheaters 15 hr Wondering 4
Danielle stamper 21 hr Badbish1- 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance