Stephanie

Loudon, TN

#1 Jan 24, 2014
What's the deal with Josh? Who is this Barbara Barr chick Josh R is with now? Is she a meth head? Can't believe he's moved on so quick.
Lol really

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jan 24, 2014
She is probably just someone he can use to get free dope.ive never heard if her. That's how it goes. His ol girl is way better off. He was dragging her down. But it is a shame he just threw her to the curb. They will be in paper soon prob for stealing or some shit.
agree

Marion, NC

#3 Jan 26, 2014
i seen her the other day with a guy and another chick high as all get out in walmart. didn't know which way they were going... people like that make me sick
Nettie

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 26, 2014
Is this the one that you are a talkin about?

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...
Jenny

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Yes that's her I believe. She's with josh Rumfelt now. He should be on that webpage too lol. He got his house raised several years ago and got busted with dope. He just split with his wife
Jenny

Marion, NC

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Yea he's on there for possession with schedule IV back in 08.

Marion, NC

#7 Jan 27, 2014
I KNOW BARBARA

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 10, 2014
Yes she is a meth head. she is with a different guy every week and each guy she is with either has the money to buy her more meth or they sell meth.
Hello My Name Is HIV

Marion, NC

#10 Feb 11, 2014
To the methheads that shoot up or get so high they let anything with a penis have sex with them. If you are dumb enough that even though you know all the chemicals used and yet still you do this drug that eats you from the inside out and look like a zombie. I'd be embarrassed to be a methheads or to be friends with a methhead. The most pitiful thing I've ever witnessed was a full term baby have to be in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit because it's white trash mother brought it into this word addicted to meth. My son through no fault of mine or his had to be in the NICU to hear the baby cry constantly and I had to look at the stupid horrible excuse of a mom act like she cared about that baby. God Bless nurses they were disgusted as well but didn't show it. So talk about your so called Zombie Meth buddies who you all sleep around with and smoke up with. There is a cluster of HIV in Marion the virus that causes Aids.and when that tests turns positive I'd say it's well deserved.
josh gotti lol

Tampa, FL

#12 Feb 16, 2014
Lol really wrote:
She is probably just someone he can use to get free dope.ive never heard if her. That's how it goes. His ol girl is way better off. He was dragging her down. But it is a shame he just threw her to the curb. They will be in paper soon prob for stealing or some shit.
First u don't know me so mind your own business I feel sorry for y'all you don't have a life so you have to make up shit about good people barbra is doing better than she ever has and my business is boomin. Everything thing the sun my business is growin and doing better than ever got work from ashville to hickory coverd up but keep talkin that bs but my addvice is to grow up get a life and worry about u and yours only God can judge me not some unemployed losers so god bless u and quit talkin shit about people when you don't know shit nosey mf s y'all make me laugh
wtf

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2014
josh gotti lol wrote:
<quoted text>
First u don't know me so mind your own business I feel sorry for y'all you don't have a life so you have to make up shit about good people barbra is doing better than she ever has and my business is boomin. Everything thing the sun my business is growin and doing better than ever got work from ashville to hickory coverd up but keep talkin that bs but my addvice is to grow up get a life and worry about u and yours only God can judge me not some unemployed losers so god bless u and quit talkin shit about people when you don't know shit nosey mf s y'all make me laugh
amen well said dude
jennifer

Marion, NC

#14 Feb 18, 2014
hows nikki doing?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#15 Mar 21, 2014
Hopefully Barbara isn't a dope head anymore so she can be the mother her kids deserve instead of putting them off on their grandmother. Hopefully now that she's got away from that freak Shannon she can better her life.
so sad

Marion, NC

#16 Mar 27, 2014
lol Barbara allways be a meth head......
The real Josh R

Rock Hill, SC

#17 Apr 19, 2014
Lol really wrote:
Y'all got it all twisted shouldn't talk about things you don't know and people you don't know not on dope work everyday don't have to steal got more money than most of you bet I drop Nikki bc she's on meth and that is the truth now you know it's not nice to talk about people y'all make me laugh I love my haters keep up the good work peace
Kasey

Bulls Gap, TN

#18 Apr 20, 2014
Is Nikki still on Meth? Ain't she with that Frady guy now? Bet they are..I heard he was stealing stuff from ppl out on Harmony Road
And Josh you put up with a lot of crazy from that girl. She's nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 6 min yeah yeah 46
African caught raping a goat. 1 hr Robert J Carpenter 10
Peta wants to save a few Negroes for the Zoo's 1 hr Robert J Carpenter 1
Blacks; Destroying neighborhoods since 1865. 1 hr Robert J Carpenter 4
The Corner Tavern 2 hr Diamond 25
Get ready for major chimout 2 hr A Anglin 3
Brett Clontz 3 hr Ccc 4
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs