Dreams? Do they really mean anything?

Dreams? Do they really mean anything?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Cherry

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2013
I've always had real intuitive dreams and sometimes it seems un some ways it comes true. I know this may be dumb to some some but it's really on my mind. I've had this dream many times over the years not exactly the same but same people... Me and my ex... The one I had last night is really weighing on my mind. We were first loves was together years... We had un finished business cause we were basically forced to break up. I've always thought of him still and wondered why if? This dream last night was so real like in woke up thinking I was in the dream! Does this have any meaning to anything or is it just my mind.. I have not thought about this person for a long time until last night's dream!
He also dreams of you

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jul 23, 2013
He wants to ride motorcyles with you again.
Cherry

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2013
It would be nice if I knew he did dream of me. And weird you said bikes I know u weren't serious but we love bikes
Sweet dreams are made of

Morganton, NC

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Yeah. I'll bet he wants to take you deer hunting as well. Might drink a little too much though. Just don't be texting any other guys on this trip.
{hug hug}
Red Rose Tattoo

Raleigh, NC

#5 Jul 24, 2013
I've always had real intuitive dreams and sometimes it seems that in some ways they come true. Like, I know this may be dumb to some people but recently I dreamt I flew up, up and away in a big beautiful balloon. Or was it a jet airplane? Either way it's really, really on my mind. This dream last night was so real I woke up thinking I was in the dream! Does this have any meaning or is it just my mind?
Serious replies only please.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2013
sweet dreams, that comment cracked me up. It's both sweet and foreboding lol
Sweet dreams are made of

Morganton, NC

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Pickless wrote:
sweet dreams, that comment cracked me up. It's both sweet and foreboding lol
It's all good now. She tried to steal my husband about 12 years ago. But it didn't work then and it won't work now. I've heard she is a bit psycho.
Truth be known

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Sweet dreams are made of wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good now. She tried to steal my husband about 12 years ago. But it didn't work then and it won't work now. I've heard she is a bit psycho.
That holy roller bible thumper tried to steal my boyfriend as well. But he was a drunkard and it turns out a thief so I wish she’d kept him. One word to describe her. FAKE!
Hey

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2013
I had a dream last night that the person I really like ( who has told me before that he liked me back but didn't want to date me yet bc of a couple reasons) asked me out.... Does that mean anything?

Since: Feb 12

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Oct 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
I had a dream last night that the person I really like ( who has told me before that he liked me back but didn't want to date me yet bc of a couple reasons) asked me out.... Does that mean anything?
How old are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 9 hr Perv Hid In Lift 207
Tubing? Kayaking? 21 hr house arrest 6
Legend Deon Pressley Sun r0b1nh00d 12
Does anyone know if Russell Neighbors is still ... Sun r0b1nh00d 11
Greg Parker.... Sun Only in Marion 2
Night life? Fun events? Sun Restless 1
Counterfeit Bust Sun No sympathy 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages