First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Truth

Marshall, NC

#1 Mar 6, 2018
Thief,Coward,Liar,Diseased,Con -artist,Deadbeat Dad,P#$$y,Needs a ball bat to be a "man",Beats Women when they won't screw dealers for dope,Still has his daddy taking care of him,Cries like a little b!tch when he's in jail,Bald,Worthless. Why is he not back in jail? He doesn't pass drug tests,he doesn't pay probation or child support. This is what happens when the local law enforcement is worthless. It perpetuates the cycle.
Real Talk

Marion, NC

#2 Mar 7, 2018
Truth wrote:
Thief,Coward,Liar,Diseased,Con -artist,Deadbeat Dad,P#$$y,Needs a ball bat to be a "man",Beats Women when they won't screw dealers for dope,Still has his daddy taking care of him,Cries like a little b!tch when he's in jail,Bald,Worthless. Why is he not back in jail? He doesn't pass drug tests,he doesn't pay probation or child support. This is what happens when the local law enforcement is worthless. It perpetuates the cycle.
Hell, I wouldn’t be a good dad if I fathered a child with Leaira Johnson either.
for real

Marion, NC

#3 Mar 7, 2018
Real Talk wrote:
<quoted text>

Hell, I wouldn’t be a good dad if I fathered a child with Leaira Johnson either.
they both are nasty trash. who would want living proof they laid down with each other?
Truth

Marshall, NC

#4 Mar 7, 2018
Real Talk wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't know which of his baby mamas this is. He only cares about dope and how to get it. Rips anybody off,even his own family. And he doesn't care,acts like he's some big ballin' gangsta when he's really just a punk b!tc#.
Tommy44

Dublin, PA

#5 Mar 8, 2018
Hahaha..and this is the dude that that nasty a$$ lacey hylemon is messing with..what a perfect pair..a dead beat dad and a dead beat mom together..that's some funny stuff their..guess that answered her kids fathers question about weather or not she been doing dope..she's banging the dope dealer.I so can't wait to tell him this stuff.that's the smoking gun he needs to keep the kids from her sorry a$$ for good!
Truth

Marshall, NC

#6 Mar 9, 2018
Tommy44 wrote:
Hahaha..and this is the dude that that nasty a$$ lacey hylemon is messing with..what a perfect pair..a dead beat dad and a dead beat mom together..that's some funny stuff their..guess that answered her kids fathers question about weather or no t she been doing dope..she's banging the dope dealer.I so can't wait to tell him this stuff.that's the smoking gun he needs to keep the kids from her sorry a$$ for good!
You'd think a dealer would have enough money to. Take care of his kids. and not steal and keep crying to his daddy for money
Tommy44

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2018
Just shows how much of a P.O.S they both are!
Fact

Medford, OR

#8 Mar 9, 2018
Truth wrote:
All those Goforths are pieces of shit.
YOUREACUNT

Marion, NC

#9 Mar 9, 2018
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>

FUCKU. Quit hiding behind your skirt and put your name on here. Scared?
GoforthsSuck

Marion, NC

#10 Mar 9, 2018
YOUREACUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing to be scared of regarding the Goforths is the sexually transmitted diseases.
USUCK

Marion, NC

#11 Mar 9, 2018
GoforthsSuck wrote:
<quoted text>

Only thing to be scared of regarding the Goforths is the sexually transmitted diseases.
Well don't be bending over in front of them anymore.
GoforthsSuck

Marion, NC

#12 Mar 9, 2018
USUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't be bending over in front of them anymore.
Is that the best you got?
WTF

Marion, NC

#13 Mar 10, 2018
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>

I just heard about mason don't know any others. What they do?
Truth

Marion, NC

#14 Mar 11, 2018
YOUREACUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your name on here
Chris

Marion, NC

#15 Mar 12, 2018
Didn't he beat down some old man for his pain pills with that fat a$$ Shelby chick? What a man!
Lil Red

Marion, NC

#16 Mar 15, 2018
Truth wrote:
He is a joke
Truth

Asheville, NC

#17 Mar 18, 2018
YOUREACUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like YOURETHECUNT won't put you're name up. Scared?
Teresa

Sylva, NC

#18 Mar 18, 2018
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Looks like YOURETHECUNT won't put you're name up. Scared?
You talk shit about someone and don't have enough nerve to say anything to their face. Must be envious because they're getting more than you.
Truth

Asheville, NC

#19 Mar 18, 2018
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk shit about someone and don't have enough nerve to say anything to their face. Must be envious because they're getting more than you.
I would say it to his face but hes too much of a coward to answer me after he f#cked me and ripped me off! You must be one his dope w#ore$.
True words

Marion, NC

#20 Mar 19, 2018
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking straight facts isn’t talking shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 2,205
Dereks Muffler Repair 7 hr gear gurl 3
Chuck Brown METH 12 hr METHDEALERSSUCK 6
mcdowell county dss, child protective services (May '12) Sun anon 6
New gal at bowling alley Sun Dantheman 4
Scott the tattoo guy Sun Donnie 2
Erica Noelle braswell Sat Mr thrown away 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages