Welcome Center for Queens Gap / Seven...

Welcome Center for Queens Gap / Seven Falls Opens: Special Autu...

There are 64 comments on the PRWeb story from Aug 19, 2009, titled Welcome Center for Queens Gap / Seven Falls Opens: Special Autu.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

The rustically inviting, 4,000 square-foot building will provide a casual, yet informative, introduction to both of the Tradition, LLC master-planned communities, courtesy of Whitney Moody, the Welcome Center Manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
farm girl

Morganton, NC

#63 May 20, 2013
Does anyone know if you can buy the property. I drive by it a lot and I'm very interested in it.
Original Lot Owner

San Clemente, CA

#64 Jul 8, 2013
Sale on the Rutherford County steps tomorrow.
randy

Anderson, SC

#65 Feb 14, 2014
What a mess!
former employee

Mars Hill, NC

#66 Feb 21, 2014
There are lots for sale at a very discounted price if you google it. I ran the labor crew at the time Devonshire was sending contractors home. It was very mismanaged by people with little to no construction experience whatsoever. Good people, but they were way in over their heads. They tried bringing in they're own "road crew" who were meth heads and druggies, of which I warned against, to no avail. I visited the site on my way back from a job about a year ago. Thieves have pretty much ransacked the place. And the golf course has become overgrown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff ward 4 hr Funny 3
Sarah Lael 10 hr I care99 20
Black on White Hate crime out of control (Sep '14) 11 hr WHITE 31
she like a doorknob 11 hr sandy 3
Jenna Jones is pregnant 12 hr Marsha 6
brandon hicks 13 hr I care99 4
Gays do more harm than good 18 hr Union member 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages