Fulltime Gossiper parttime mom

Fulltime Gossiper parttime mom

Posted in the Marion Forum

PGdeacon

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Some mothers like Lucy sure has done damage to her chidren by neglecting them while gossiping all over Marion when she should be paying attention to her own faults. She want even quit while sunday school is going on.
Amen

Weaverville, NC

#2 Jan 27, 2013
PGdeacon wrote:
Some mothers like Lucy sure has done damage to her chidren by neglecting them while gossiping all over Marion when she should be paying attention to her own faults. She want even quit while sunday school is going on.
Amen brother! I think that we need to call DSS on her! I am very concerned for their welfare! She needs to repent for her transgressions!
citizen

Asheville, NC

#3 Jan 27, 2013
...and you claim to be a deacon, I assume at a church, then YOU come here to gossip about her.
Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
makes since

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
citizen wrote:
...and you claim to be a deacon, I assume at a church, then YOU come here to gossip about her.
Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
It is McDowell you can expect much if he was truly a deacon he wouldn't judge anyone he would leave it to The Lord to judge when the day comes
Lucy

Mars Hill, NC

#5 Jan 28, 2013
citizen wrote:
PGDeacon was bringing me a message it was not for anyone else.I have learned a lesson on a open forum. I was the mote in my brothers eye.Forgive me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened in Taunton Monday evening, and is... 2 hr Questions 2
The bad neighborhood 14 hr Tammy 6
Boycott Sonic Devil worshopers (Dec '12) 16 hr Juju 31
Chowtime pizza 16 hr BubuBubba Barnes 5
Christian Elliott 18 hr A-ville 1
Rebecca webb (Jun '15) 22 hr Rlw 5
Hampton Inn Marion NC 22 hr Inquisitive 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance