Barbara Walters and the "letdown"

Barbara Walters and the "letdown"

Posted in the Marion Forum

Barry Soetoro

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Who is this "We"? The media? She sure isn't speaking for anyone who has even a trace of common sense. The "We" she is referring to must be the blind ignorant fools like her that voted for that idiot. Why would she be disappointed anyway. Obama is doing exactly what he said he would do.
I love

Asheville, NC

#3 Dec 18, 2013
The two man war machines that is Barry and Melvin. Saving crazy white men one at a time. You guys are such hero's , such freedom fighters in your own little "special club". It's reminds me of that old ass country song " poor,poor pitiful me, poor poor pitiful me all blacks won't let me be........" Vote for Doofie ( William) and Dookie britches (Melvin) go play with your Barbie Dolls you little bitches. Melvin red headed bastard.
Barry Soetoro

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2013
I love wrote:
The two man war machines that is Barry and Melvin. Saving crazy white men one at a time. You guys are such hero's , such freedom fighters in your own little "special club". It's reminds me of that old ass country song " poor,poor pitiful me, poor poor pitiful me all blacks won't let me be........" Vote for Doofie ( William) and Dookie britches (Melvin) go play with your Barbie Dolls you little bitches. Melvin red headed bastard.
I do not make racist remarks because I am not a racist. In fact I seldom comment on here, but when I do I will condemn any racist remarks I see. You are either an idiot or a liar if you view any criticism of Obama as racism. However, I congratulate you, since you appear to qualify as both. Wear your idiocy and ability to prevaricate with pride.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Goforth 1 hr north cove 55
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 2,168
ashley byas 1 hr Sherril 5
I REALLY love the poorly educated 1 hr Jim 2
Dirty panties for sale?? 2 hr MKF_54 4
Hot gurls 2 hr jenna 7
Iíve ALWAYS hated him 2 hr Alex 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages