|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Cole wrote:
Anyone seen him?
He is probably hiding out somewhere with his mama. Try looking in morganton or Lenior.
Same one

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Ric wrote:
<quoted text>
He is probably hiding out somewhere with his mama. Try looking in morganton or Lenior.
Is this the same guy you are looking for?

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...

If it is he seems to have sticky fingers.
Police

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I wish law enforcement would quit posting this shit and get to work.
Ric

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Same one wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same guy you are looking for?

If it is he seems to have sticky fingers.
Yes if you look his mamas name up Mr. Investigator she will have the same charges plus some.
Mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Ric wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you look his mamas name up Mr. Investigator she will have the same charges plus some.
What's his mama's name?
Ric

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Mama wrote:
<quoted text>What's his mama's name?
Pam
Big momma

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Good lord! Is this Corey's mom's rap sheet! She has real sticky fingers! That is a whole family of thieves.

Cole

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Omg! Does anyone know if he has a cell phone? And the number?
Ric

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Cole wrote:
Omg! Does anyone know if he has a cell phone? And the number?
Why would you want his number? I doubt he has one.
Ivana

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

he is either in lenior, morganton, or marion, he has people in all 3
SAJ

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Haha he started out young I was in class with him in the 3rd grade at west Marion. We all had our field trip money out and I stepped to the trash can and my money was In a container I just dropped it down in my bag when I got back it was gone...I told the teacher she asked all the students and no one had left the room so she said I'm searching bags til we find it. It was in his bag!!! I couldn't believe it. Very grimy guy! No surprise he has a record that's probably the only thing his mother taught him
Nope

Brevard, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

SAJ wrote:
Haha he started out young I was in class with him in the 3rd grade at west Marion. We all had our field trip money out and I stepped to the trash can and my money was In a container I just dropped it down in my bag when I got back it was gone...I told the teacher she asked all the students and no one had left the room so she said I'm searching bags til we find it. It was in his bag!!! I couldn't believe it. Very grimy guy! No surprise he has a record that's probably the only thing his mother taught him
His mother NEVER taught him anything. He was raised by his grandmother who did her best with him. She worked very hard and long hours at Baxters to take care of Corey. Unfortunately he has chosen to walk in his mothers footsteps.
SAJ

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother NEVER taught him anything. He was raised by his grandmother who did her best with him. She worked very hard and long hours at Baxters to take care of Corey. Unfortunately he has chosen to walk in his mothers footsteps.

To be taught something all it takes is to hear or see it being done therefore his mother did teach him to have "sticky fingers" as they say...
an ex

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

his grandmaw is really good to him she puts her stuff up just to get him out of trouble, trust me he learned a lot of stuff growing up that he shouldn't have, hes a woman abusier, and a theif!
shew to the ex

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

an ex wrote:
his grandmaw is really good to him she puts her stuff up just to get him out of trouble, trust me he learned a lot of stuff growing up that he shouldn't have, hes a woman abusier, and a theif!
I don't know who taught him to be a women beater. He has NEVER had a male figure in his life. His mom doesn't even know who his dad is. So that trait was NOT learned. I would say he has a lot of anger built up inside him due to life circumstances. His grandmother is a great woman and did the best she could with him.
hahaha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Patrick kelley taughgt him how to abuse women. He was with my mom after he was with Pam and he beat the cral out of my mom. I seriously hate his freaking guts. I wish nothing but the worst on Patrick. He's a low life, women beating, crack and meth smoking piece of literal crap.
mary

Ellenboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

hahaha wrote:
Patrick kelley taughgt him how to abuse women. He was with my mom after he was with Pam and he beat the cral out of my mom. I seriously hate his freaking guts. I wish nothing but the worst on Patrick. He's a low life, women beating, crack and meth smoking piece of literal crap.
Corey was never around Patrick. He lived with his grandmother then. Patrick and Pam were both strung out on meth/crack or whatever they could get their hands on and beat the crap out of each other....... So not to take up for Patricks actions towards your mom, but Corey didn't learn it from him. Corey just has anger issues he needs to deal with.... His mom was never there for him. He doesn't know who his dad is. Wouldn't you be pissed off too? Again..... No excuse for beating on women! He needs help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min Franklin 58,137
who shot lional Ferguson 22 min lol 24
Living with Bipolar Disorder 23 min MyMindMutates 8
RogerInman 44 min sasa 7
stay @home!!! 1 hr NONO 3
meth ho 2 hr msjr 2
McDowell County (Mar '12) 7 hr Alex Cain 21

Search the Marion Forum:
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters