Dr Hamel's work at Complete Laser Cli...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
huh

Raleigh, NC

#21 Apr 23, 2014
Is he divorced now?
No brainer

Marion, NC

#22 Apr 23, 2014
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is very true. Also, they have a very high infection rate!
Thats bullshit and you dont even have any access to such information
Dave

Marion, NC

#23 Apr 23, 2014
ILIVEINMARION2 wrote:
That's not true that's a very serious thing to be spreading around. Plus he's not even married?!?
<quoted text>
Sorry but I was at the house. Shes the one that said it so if shes lying thats on her.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24 Apr 24, 2014
Right like u would be at "the house"
Where the heck is that psshh whatever
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I was at the house. Shes the one that said it so if shes lying thats on her.
me thinks

Raleigh, NC

#25 Apr 29, 2014
Waterglen
Ron Jeremy

Asheville, NC

#26 Apr 30, 2014
Anyone know if they do penis enhancements? My career and tool is sagging and I was hoping to have some new life pumped into it for my next hedgehog movie.
Ginger

Candler, NC

#27 Aug 8, 2014
My opinion wrote:
I saw pics of Jennifer Dunn on FB and I am sorry but I do not find her very attractive. She is way too fake (lips, boobs). Just my opinion, I like more of a natural beauty.
Jennifer is BEAUTIFUL! I feel sorry for you that you have to call out other people to TRY and make your self look better. Poor thing
Tera

Hickory, NC

#28 Jan 12, 2015
I used them and the results were not what they should have been for the amount of money I spent. Don't waste your money with these folks. It's like a revolving door at this shit hole. They do as many surgeries as possible which doesn't give them time to give each patient the time they deserve. Jennifer Dunn .... trash... Dr. Hamel is a money hungry ass hole and travis breath smells like dog shit!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#29 Jan 12, 2015
Tera wrote:
I used them and the results were not what they should have been for the amount of money I spent. Don't waste your money with these folks. It's like a revolving door at this shit hole. They do as many surgeries as possible which doesn't give them time to give each patient the time they deserve. Jennifer Dunn .... trash... Dr. Hamel is a money hungry ass hole and travis breath smells like dog shit!
You are beyond help not even the an amazing physician like Dr. Hamel can help you, you are ugly on the inside
satisfied patient

Smithfield, NC

#30 Mar 25, 2015
Gimme your opinion wrote:
I was wondering if you have had work performed by Dr Hamel at CLC if you are happy with the results?
My husband and i are very happy with my breast augmentation results. The place was clean, comfortable and friendly. I have referred friends who are also happy with the results.
Lez

United States

#31 Feb 3, 2017
Jennifer is a beautiful person with a wonderful spirit so keep your jealous comments to your and the staff is amazing
Bidy

Marion, NC

#32 Feb 3, 2017
Lez wrote:
Jennifer is a beautiful person with a wonderful spirit so keep your jealous comments to your and the staff is amazing
Do they accept medicaid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Gilliland 3 hr shut your lying m... 4
Erin McElveen 4 hr Snickers 5
Kayla Hegler 7 hr Beware 1
Janet Lewis (Jun '16) 7 hr Sowhat 28
Baxters 10 hr Derp 26
Old and forgotten 15 hr Another Rant 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 18 hr Stumptown Preacher 124

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance