freeman wtf who's his ugly slut lol

freeman wtf who's his ugly slut lol

Posted in the Marion Forum

ihatelosers

Greenville, SC

#1 Aug 10, 2014
I neva understood how the fuk Chris got a good girl like kim Burnett....god that bitch is hotttttt....I seen him w some butterface biotch and later heard he cheated on his old lady. Wtf man uhad it made. Fine bitch, never no slut, always made her own dough. Why she was wit that lame Idk. Recognized his slut me n my boys ran train on her ass few years ago. Pus** was loose...she took 7 dudes n one night comme on someone tell kim if she don't know bv that woman has held that pos theif down for yearz. Why can't guyz apprechiate a good, gd gorgeous bitch I think they r even married. I ain't saying the sluts name cuz just remember that ugly face all us fced her in da ass....nasty. no wonder no good girls get ruined by some fukhead who can't be happy has way more then deserves. Someone pls tell kim I don't know her enough. Freeman u a gd idiot. Damn mane.
thuglife4eva

Gastonia, NC

#4 Aug 13, 2014
Damnnnnn I saw her and I will say one thang.....fffffffffffugggggggg gggggly! Kim is a dime piece. This broad is a penny. Freeman must be bak on that rock!
think clearly

Tucker, GA

#5 Aug 18, 2014
Chris has smoked so much dope he don't give a duck ruck what woman is laying beside him. And he likes control. Kim couldn't be 2 smart to be with him fo so long. Just another day w/:another dumb Azz
Stopthelies

Gastonia, NC

#6 Aug 26, 2014
This is Kim Barnett. Chris is not on crack. It's honestly not anyone's buisness who he's with. Yes we broke up. Period. He's honestly not on anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 21 min Jenny 32
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 3 hr Alexs Momma 259
Michelle Bartlet 3 hr Nogood 3
Is god real im lost 6 hr toejam 109
Meth dealer in Stumptown 6 hr right here 6
Does anyone know where to find Crystal Wilson f... 6 hr Steven from swananoa 5
Michael Ross?? 7 hr Marion girl 99 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance