buying cars on time important info

Posted in the Marion Forum

busy body

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 18, 2014
to all you people who buy your cars on time, i have found out that when the dealer i bought my car on time with, repossessed it when i was one month late, had broken the law, your car payment has to be 3 months late before they can take it, and that if they do, you are entitled to your car back, and 3x the money you paid espeically if the resold it before contacting you . its against the law. it doesn't even hold water if they tell you in the office , that there policy is 30 days late they pick it up - against the law, and has been for ever, i'm mad i didn't know it before, and now i know and telling everyone that tj auto is good for this , and they never show you paperwork- yup they have to have repo papers, again against the law if they don't give you copies wise up people the dealers that sell on time have been screwing us all be careful cause he has two locations now
kelly

Marion, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2014
are you kidding me, i've had that happen 2 yrs ago, i wish i knew that then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Victoria 59,744
rat list (Jul '10) 2 hr Annoyed 96
Experiment: Chimps found to prefer Groid "Music". 2 hr RJC 1
Defiant Crew MC (Aug '13) 5 hr d b cooper 62
Liberals support NAMBLA. 6 hr RJC 1
How Liberals aid Pedophiles 6 hr RJC 1
Marion Topix in a nutshell 6 hr RJC 6
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••