United States

#1 Mar 1, 2011
is this bc he owes his ex money???
Piggy Blaster

Marion, NC

#2 Mar 1, 2011
chickenman wrote:
is this bc he owes his ex money???
No it's because he is a 40 something adolescent, who can't keep his hands off the help.

Since: Mar 11

Marion

#3 Mar 3, 2011
The top part is a jab at the lady who reported the story of his lost court case to his ex-girlfriend,in the Mcdowell News Jan.6. The bottom would lead one to believe that he is asking for help in paying the damages the jury awarded the lady. I must also add that the case is under appeal so no money has changed hands,so l would not be to hasty contributing to this cause, but I am sure if he wins the appeal he would give all the donations back. Wouldnt you Cliff?
kay

Marion, NC

#4 Mar 3, 2011
Surely no one would be so stupid as to actually give $ for this...............

Marion

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Surely no one would be so stupid as to actually put out jars asking for donations to the "golddiggers fund", but he did,and yes people are actually putting money in them. It is a shame but yes people are giving their change to this self professed "millionaire at 35".
Booty Full

Marion, NC

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Say what? That honkey is worf a million dollahs? Do he have nice rims?
customer

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2011
where the hell is Bruce at? Aint seen him around since the court case went down. He was such a nice guy. Hope hes doin good.
B-Sizzle

Marion, NC

#8 Apr 7, 2011
I here tell the stores have been sold and Mr. Barnes is going to enter Bible College. Does that mean he is going to settle his debt ordered by the court with the proceeds from the sale or is this just another way for him to skip his obligations and be free and clear of any responsibility in this matter. Amazing strange I think. And to customer, Bruce is doing fine,thanks for asking,but he has no job,thanks to the court case,again amazing strange, isnt it?
Gaitlin

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2011
kay wrote:
Surely no one would be so stupid as to actually give $ for this..........
There is a jar set up inside the store on counter asking for donations for him! Common, just plain common!

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

#10 Apr 7, 2011
The new owner is taking debit cards...wow...what a concept!

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

#11 Apr 7, 2011
...and the jar was meant as sarcasm like my comment above. (at least that's how I took it)
Oh My

Marion, NC

#12 Apr 8, 2011
Well I think it is awesome that she won the court case the first time. More Power To Her. I hope she gets it all.
keg leg

United States

#13 Apr 10, 2011
sounds like the devil has got him. funny how when the goin gets tough he just sales. He needs to pay his debts and get his heart right. I bet hes hurt alot of people during the time he became a millionaire! I wonder if the stores will prosper without him. wonder what his wife thinks of his new found religon?

Marion

#14 Apr 11, 2011
He could care less if he hurts someone or not,he cares only for himself and I feel the stores have suffered greatly during these times......To Mr. Barnes and his new found religion I would give this opinion.....God grants forgiveness for our sins if we are sincere when we ask for it but I dont think the court system honors that forgiveness and if he has truly found God in his life he would have taken care of this matter with his ex way before it ever escalated to the point it has. He thinks he is going to get out of paying anything and if putting on this charade about being "born again" will help him not pay , so be it, he will play it to the max. I know him,have for a long time,we WERE friends,something I dont think he has a lot of right now, or cares if he has any at all. Thats sad.
Deacon Bates

Marion, NC

#15 May 14, 2011
B-Sizzle wrote:
I here tell the stores have been sold and Mr. Barnes is going to enter Bible College. Does that mean he is going to settle his debt ordered by the court with the proceeds from the sale or is this just another way for him to skip his obligations and be free and clear of any responsibility in this matter. Amazing strange I think. And to customer, Bruce is doing fine,thanks for asking,but he has no job,thanks to the court case,again amazing strange, isnt it?
Is it true Mr. Barnes will be entering Bible College?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ballad of Michael Brown, 1 hr IR Love 26
Obama toilet paper is hot Christmas item. 3 hr IR Love 9
Sex with Goats leads to Racists Right-wingers 3 hr IR Love 7
N!@@er arrested for raping a goat. 3 hr IR Love 4
Criminal Career nipped in the Bud. 4 hr IR Love 13
Sex with Monkeys leads to African Ebola Plague. 6 hr IR Love 22
The Myth of the "Abused Slave". 6 hr IR Love 7
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search