Shane Carroll and Shaina Mack

Shane Carroll and Shaina Mack

Posted in the Marion Forum

Gobsnobber

Chesterfield, SC

#1 Apr 8, 2014
What happened to these two? He's a hothead so it wouldn't surprise me if he beat on her
Question

Marion, NC

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Didn't he used to live in nix creek area?
Gobsnobber

Maxton, NC

#3 Apr 8, 2014
Yeah, I think he had a trailer out there up on a hill somewhere
Ohhhh

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2014
He was with my mom when I was little and he picked me up by the throat. I hate him.
The Troll Hunter

Marion, NC

#5 Apr 8, 2014
Ohhhh wrote:
He was with my mom when I was little and he picked me up by the throat. I hate him.
Kevin? Is that you?
hokutoman

Burnsville, NC

#6 Apr 8, 2014
sure was a d ck n high school
Alley Cat

Charlotte, NC

#7 Apr 9, 2014
Guys like that in high school are just afraid no one likes them so they preempt it by making everyone hate them... it's got to be a pitiful existence.
G-Force

Asheville, NC

#8 Apr 18, 2014
Gobsnobber wrote:
What happened to these two? He's a hothead so it wouldn't surprise me if he beat on her
Truth is she has done this twice before. Ask Kevin and Robby Price. She cheated on him, took out some BS charges on him, and now has cost him his job he held for 18 years. All he ever done was love her and Koby and Cassidy like they were the his from the get go. He mortgaged his home when Kevin a stay at home dad around $20,000 behind in child support and living in Florida thought he would push for custody of Cass and Koby and paid a lawyer $2000 to ease Shaina's worries. He was going to give them his home when they split cause she cheated. He married her after that he loved them so much. He got Shaina a job after she and the guy she cheated with, whom was married and her boss couldn't get it on anymore. He even switched to third shift to help her along. What happened was a good man got done wrong as always. None of you whom are posting trash and ignorant opinions has ever been or ever will be as classy and loyal as Shane. Not directing that to you Gobsnobber I just don't want to waste time replying to any of those sorry POS's that just stick their nose in other peoples business without having and common sense what so ever.
jeff

Marion, NC

#9 Apr 18, 2014
I would like to hook up with her
Hargraves

Marion, NC

#10 Apr 19, 2014
jeff wrote:
I would like to hook up with her
All you gotta do is start paying her bills and you're in!
jeff

Marion, NC

#11 Apr 19, 2014
Were do I pay at I am in
Alley Cat

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Apr 21, 2014
G-Force wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is she has done this twice before. Ask Kevin and Robby Price. She cheated on him, took out some BS charges on him, and now has cost him his job he held for 18 years. All he ever done was love her and Koby and Cassidy like they were the his from the get go. He mortgaged his home when Kevin a stay at home dad around $20,000 behind in child support and living in Florida thought he would push for custody of Cass and Koby and paid a lawyer $2000 to ease Shaina's worries. He was going to give them his home when they split cause she cheated. He married her after that he loved them so much. He got Shaina a job after she and the guy she cheated with, whom was married and her boss couldn't get it on anymore. He even switched to third shift to help her along. What happened was a good man got done wrong as always. None of you whom are posting trash and ignorant opinions has ever been or ever will be as classy and loyal as Shane. Not directing that to you Gobsnobber I just don't want to waste time replying to any of those sorry POS's that just stick their nose in other peoples business without having and common sense what so ever.
So she cheated on Shane after he did all that, and he married her anyway, and she cheated on him again?

Is that what you're saying G-Force? Sorry, your story had so many twists and turns I had trouble keeping up. What charges did she take out on Shane? Wasn't he a prison guard? <<< I could be wrong there.
In The Know

Marion, NC

#13 Sep 6, 2014
Alley Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
So she cheated on Shane after he did all that, and he married her anyway, and she cheated on him again?
Is that what you're saying G-Force? Sorry, your story had so many twists and turns I had trouble keeping up. What charges did she take out on Shane? Wasn't he a prison guard? <<< I could be wrong there.
The twists and turns are all true. Her 12-13 year old daughter(at the time) was sneaking much older guys into his home with drugs and alcohol. When he found out and got upset about it, Shaina had him thrown in jail for a domestic violence charge she pulled out of thin air. It takes some balls to do something like that to a person who gave her a place to live and borrowed money until he couldn't anymore so that her and her kids were taken care of. This gal is nothing more than an opportunist that would sleep with Charles Manson if she thought it would get her an extra dollar/car. And when the money runs out, the bullshit charges are taken out on him. She's done it to at least three men. Anyone that would go out with her must be desperate to the point of suicide. Shane is no angel, but he's no wife beater either. He's lost his job and home because of her, while she's moved on to the next sucker. And if her new main squeeze is reading this, don't think for a second that you're the exception. When she's bled you dry, off to jail you go.
you lame

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2014
hokutoman wrote:
sure was a d ck n high school
Shane is an up front dude..hes awsome...
Truthis

Old Fort, NC

#15 Oct 18, 2014
Truth is I am mother fucking shane Carroll of whom I am, I'm egotistic ,needle pushing, Alcholic, pill popper meth head who doesn't give a shit about no one but himself and loves for the opposite sex to bow down to him. Loves bullying women and children and men of smaller size because he is "Almighty Shane Carroll "acts like his shit don't stink! In all in reality he acts like he does to cover his low self esteem,to make himself feel Better and that Gforce is the truth!! Have a good day&#128077;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI dumps AntiWhite hate Group Southern Poverty... 2 hr Robert 25
Jizmak da Gusha receives NAMBLA award. 11 hr Big wheels 2
King James (King James bible) 13 hr Last laugh 4
Cop cleared in Freddie Gray Euthanization. 14 hr Big Wheels 28
Black lives matter is a child prostitution ring. 18 hr Paul 5
Dindu hit by car, thrown 20 feet into the air. ... 20 hr Paul 1
Black mob and knockout game hits festival in sm... 21 hr Paul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages