No hope for America she is going Down

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American

Marion, NC

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Tell her bye folks it won't be long now with all the queer liberal
democrats and king obama in control she going straight down the toilet you all bend over and touch your toes now you hear.
DownLo

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
I have a feeling you could show us all how to "touch our toes."
I'm betting you've been there, touched that.

Did you squeel, piggie?

Since: Dec 12

Germany

#3 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
Tell her bye folks it won't be long now with all the queer liberal
democrats and king obama in control she going straight down the toilet you all bend over and touch your toes now you hear.
i swear some of you people in mcdowell/marion shouldn't be allowed to have access to the internet.
American

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I swear stupid people should not be allowed to vote either but Obama did not mind now we see what happens when stupid people get to vote we get a dumbass like obama to ruin our Country.
American

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 4, 2013
DownLo wrote:
I have a feeling you could show us all how to "touch our toes."
I'm betting you've been there, touched that.
Did you squeel, piggie?
Whats your screen name oh it's DownLO now we know who the toe touchers are don't we lmao..
ya ya

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
If republicans hadnt been so busy going DOWN on eachother and making stupid non fact based comments they coulda won. yall sent two goof balls in against the charisma substance and class of our president.

“You can't handle the truth!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 4, 2013
No hope for American , he's going down. My monkey puppet loves a big brown corn dog buried down south. Me thinks he doth protest to much, if you get my drift. Face it people we have to listen to this BS for at least eight more years. When will they learn?

Butthurt little monkey, go to sleep.Your side lost.Get used to it, gonna happen a lot more. Don't make me get my switch.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#8 Jan 5, 2013
We all lost, too bad that the greedy liberal voting base thought more of their own entitlements and what they thought they could get for free than they did for the future of America and their granchildren. How's the increased taxes, increased unemployment and increased spending working out for you?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
We all lost, too bad that the greedy liberal voting base thought more of their own entitlements and what they thought they could get for free than they did for the future of America and their granchildren. How's the increased taxes, increased unemployment and increased spending working out for you?
it is not fact nor is there any evidence pertaining to your statement. yes there may be a few who voted democrat because they know that far sided liberals tend to increase/sustain public assistance, the same goes for the few that voted republican on religious zeal only. unemployment has went down, several states are showing signs of increased job building trends, we all pay higher taxes(hate that fda, cdc, military, social security, incentives and handouts to corporations dont ya), and thank the six previous presidents for that. each thing i brought up can be represented by facts.

you see how you can completely vaporize someones argument, burn it to the floor and spread its ashes to the wind, when you make an informed and intelligent post, instead of the trendy way of throwing out the most mere of propagandized statements?
i have spoken.
free your mind

Marion, NC

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Live on your feet
dont die on your knees.
free your mind

Marion, NC

#12 Jan 8, 2013
there is always hope. if we unite and stand as one we can make a change.
Viva Revolution!
DownLo

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2013
What are you, a Malcolm X, Che Guevera quotation machine?
If you espouse thinking for yourself, then Speak for yourself, in your OWN words, young man.

This world doesn't need another left/right wing parrot.
It needs visionaries.
Can you handle it?

If not, then just go back to smokin' yer weed.
Just like all the rest.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#14 Jan 8, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>it is not fact nor is there any evidence pertaining to your statement. yes there may be a few who voted democrat because they know that far sided liberals tend to increase/sustain public assistance, the same goes for the few that voted republican on religious zeal only. unemployment has went down, several states are showing signs of increased job building trends, we all pay higher taxes(hate that fda, cdc, military, social security, incentives and handouts to corporations dont ya), and thank the six previous presidents for that. each thing i brought up can be represented by facts.
you see how you can completely vaporize someones argument, burn it to the floor and spread its ashes to the wind, when you make an informed and intelligent post, instead of the trendy way of throwing out the most mere of propagandized statements?
i have spoken.
Let's see you say that without your teleprompter.

Since: Dec 12

Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine

#15 Jan 8, 2013
DownLo wrote:
What are you, a Malcolm X, Che Guevera quotation machine?
If you espouse thinking for yourself, then Speak for yourself, in your OWN words, young man.
This world doesn't need another left/right wing parrot.
It needs visionaries.
Can you handle it?
If not, then just go back to smokin' yer weed.
Just like all the rest.
so what are you doing that makes you such a visionary? what are you doing that is going to change the course that america is now on? what are you doing other then sitting behind a computer screen trying to start an argument and drama on this forum? instead you should be trying to rally people together and prepare them for a battle that is going to have to take place before any change can even begin in america. can you handle it? are you willing to sacrifice everything to make america a better place for the future? no you're not. you will continue to sit behind your computer like the sheep that you are and wait for someone else to do what you don't have the balls to do yourself. if i am wrong prove me wrong. otherwise any rebuttal on your part is futile.
anon

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Are we now? That is funny that you think that. No one is really anonymous you should know that by now.
free your mind

Marion, NC

#17 Jan 9, 2013
DownLo wrote:
What are you, a Malcolm X, Che Guevera quotation machine?
If you espouse thinking for yourself, then Speak for yourself, in your OWN words, young man.
This world doesn't need another left/right wing parrot.
It needs visionaries.
Can you handle it?
If not, then just go back to smokin' yer weed.
Just like all the rest.
we need leaders
we have thousands of visionaries and revolutionist ready for action but nobody to lead them.
the poor, the true middle class have no leaders. nobody to truly represent them.
I would be honored to lead my fellow people.
To sand with them.
To die with them.
I live by Emiliano Zapata's quote "its better to die on your feet than live on your knees"
Viva La Revolution
DownLo

United States

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Words are cheap, bro.

But, they can be..
Priceless.
Eternal.
Life and Soul-changing.
I don't advocate revolution instantly. It's not realistic without catastrophic social costs. Change generally takes time and it's frustratingly slow. It's hard for a young man to tolerate the glacial rate of social change that is realistically to be expected.

Original thought is what Leads.
What are YOUR words?

Oh yeah, and you still need to lay off the weed.
Start with this

Weaverville, NC

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Bernie Sanders, Google it.
Despite such terminology as "fiscal cliff" and "debt ceiling," the great debate taking place in Washington now has relatively little to do with financial issues. It is all about ideology. It is all about economic winners and losers in American society. It is all about the power of Big Money. It is all about the soul of America.
In America today, we have the most unequal distribution of wealth and income of any major country on earth, and more inequality than at any time period since 1928. The top 1 percent owns 42 percent of the financial wealth of the nation, while, incredibly, the bottom 60 percent own only 2.3 percent. One family, the Walton family of Wal-Mart, owns more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of Americans. In terms of income distribution in 2010, the last study done on this issue, the top 1 percent earned 93 percent of all new income while the bottom 99 percent shared the remaining 7 percent.
Start with this

Weaverville, NC

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Despite the reality that the rich are becoming much richer while the middle class collapses and the number of Americans living in poverty is at an all-time high, the Republicans and their billionaire backers want more, more, and more. The class warfare continues.
My Republican colleagues say that the deficits are a spending problem, not a revenue problem. What these deficit-hawk hypocrites won't talk about is their spending. They won't discuss what they did to dig the country into this $1 trillion deep deficit hole. They waged wars in Afghanistan and Iraq without paying for them. They gave away huge tax breaks for the rich. They squandered taxpayer dollars on the pharmaceutical industry by making it illegal to let Medicare bargain for lower drug prices. They also rescinded financial regulations that enabled Wall Street to operate like a gambling casino, leading to a severe recession that eroded tax revenue and left more than 14 percent of American workers unemployed or underemployed.
Now, despite the deficits their policies helped to create and despite the enormous suffering which exists in our society, the Republicans want to cut Social Security, veterans' programs, Medicare, Medicaid, education, nutrition programs, and virtually every program which benefits low- and moderate-income Americans. They choose to turn their backs on the economic reality facing a significant part of our population: high unemployment, reduced wages, 50 million without health insurance, college graduates saddled with enormous student debt and elderly people living in desperation. And they have tried to slam the door on any further discussion about how to raise revenue by ending tax loopholes and unfair tax breaks.
Republicans like Senator Minority Leader Mitch McConnell who say the revenue debate is over don't want you to consider these facts:
Federal revenue today, at 15.8 percent of GDP, is lower today than it was 60 years ago. During the last year of the Clinton administration, when we had a significant federal surplus, federal revenue was 20.6 percent of GDP.
Today corporate profits are at an all-time high, while corporate income tax revenue as a percentage of GDP is near a record low.
In 2011, corporate revenue as a percentage of GDP was just 1.2 percent -- lower than any other major country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, including Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Norway, Australia, South Korea, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Ireland, Poland, and Iceland.
In 2011, corporations paid just 12 percent of their profits in taxes, the lowest since 1972.
In 2005, one out of four large corporations paid no income taxes at all while they collected $1.1 trillion in revenue over that one-year period.
We know where the Republicans are coming from. What about the Democrats? Will President Obama fulfill his campaign pledge to "protect the middle class" or will he surrender to right-wing blackmail? Will Democrats in the House and Senate stand with the vast majority of our citizens and such organizations as AARP, the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, the AFL-CIO, the American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars and every other veterans' organization in the fight against cuts to Social Security and veterans' programs, or will they agree to a disastrous corporate-backed "chained CPI" concept which makes major benefit cuts to those programs and raises taxes on low-income workers?
The simple truth is there are relatively easy ways to deal with the deficit crisis -- without attacking the elderly, the children the sick or the poor.
Start with this

Weaverville, NC

#21 Jan 9, 2013
For example, we have got to eliminate loopholes in the tax code that allow large corporations and the wealthy to avoid more than $100 billion in taxes every year by setting up offshore tax shelters in places like the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and the Bahamas. This situation has become so absurd that one five-story office building in the Cayman Islands is now the "home" to more than 18,000 corporations.
Further, we must also end tax breaks for companies shipping American jobs overseas. Today, the United State government continues to reward companies that move American manufacturing jobs abroad, despite the fact that millions of American jobs have been outsourced to China, Mexico, and other low wage countries over the past decade. The Joint Committee on Taxation (the official revenue scorekeeper in Congress) has estimated that we could raise more than $582 billion in revenue over the next decade by eliminating these offshore tax loopholes.
We must also recognize that Wall Street recklessness caused the economic crisis, and it has a responsibility to reduce the deficit. Establishing a 0.03 percent Wall Street speculation fee, similar to what we had from 1914-1966, would dampen the dangerous level of speculation and gambling on Wall Street, encourage the financial sector to invest in the productive economy and reduce the deficit by more than $350 billion over 10 years.
We are entering a pivotal moment in the modern history of our country. Do the elected officials in Washington stand with ordinary Americans -- working families, children, the elderly, the poor -- or will the extraordinary power of billionaire campaign contributors and Big Money prevail? The American people, by the millions, must send Congress the answer to that question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghost riders disgrace to marion 2 hr Save the grace 14
Pictures of Negroes ACTUALLY WORKING! 2 hr Robert J Carpenter 1
Carpenter and Cliven Get Married 3 hr Robert J Carpenter 15
Pizza Joint (Feb '14) 3 hr natas 17
Black Welfare Queen tells all 3 hr Cliven 14
Black Panthers declare war LOL. 4 hr Cliven 2
Primate in Chief: more photos of the Nigguh. 4 hr Cliven 6
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]