Mister Beans

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2014
Seen her around town- thought that skank moved and who baby she toting?

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 May 5, 2014
Just another piece of shit mcdowell woman, they are all the same. Baby is probably half black
Vapor Queen

Mars Hill, NC

#3 May 9, 2014
Number one, that is her and her husbands baby. Mercedes is NOT a skank or mcdowell county trash. She's a very good mother and if either of you two knew her at all you would never make either of those comments about her. I get so tired of people on this forum sitting behind their computers slandering people they don't even know. Why would you come on here and ask about someone and what they are doing if your just going to slander them. What is the purpose of that other than to start a bunch of unwanted bullshit. I can't see why her being around town with her baby minding her own business should bother anyone. If you actually knew her that well you wouldn't have to come on here and ask about her, you would already know. Go get a life!

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 May 10, 2014
Yea an i got hunch it aint her husbands, she aint married and no man stupid enough to mess w her. Hella cute but hella mean bitch that one is.

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 May 10, 2014
Lol vapor queen must be mercedes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FREE Gift Wrapping Day! 24 min Curious 1
Herpes outbreak in Marion!!! 1 hr Bad off 11
White majority in U.S. gone by 2043 1 hr Anon 1
Blacks will lose Race War. 1 hr Anon 21
Slavery could be a positive good. 1 hr Thalia 12
Barack Obama. Democraptic Homosexual Token Hous... 1 hr Anon 3
Drug dealers in Marion? 2 hr just saying 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages