Robert julian Carpenter

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Ain't this the God's honest truth?

Since: Feb 14

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Mar 4, 2014
Robert julian Carpenter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5iToKeO_7eAXX Ain't this the God's honest truth?
You're a queer..
Bob Carpenter

Marion, NC

#4 Mar 4, 2014
Of course these junglebunnies are racists, that's why they all voted for Obunghole.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#5 Mar 4, 2014
In a survey conducted by the group of psychologists, people who partake in so-called trolling online showed signs of sadism, psychopathy, and were Machiavellian in their manipulation of others and their disregard for morality.
The researchers defined online trolling as “the practice of behaving in a deceptive, destructive, or disruptive manner in a social setting on the Internet” for no purpose other than their pleasure.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#6 Mar 4, 2014
Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People
Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.
RJC

Marion, NC

#7 Mar 5, 2014
Just wanted to bump this thread back up so all of you phony Liberals could read and understand the true nature of these Negroes you love so much.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#8 Mar 5, 2014
RJC wrote:
Just wanted to bump this thread back up so all of you phony Liberals could read and understand the true nature of these Negroes you love so much.
Trolls will post abusive and hurtful comments directed at a specific person (aka "flaming" another person)
Trolls will incite broad arguments and provoke angry responses by making controversial statements.(e.g. racism, religious intolerance, bigoted or elitist views, mysogyny, extreme political views)
Trolls will narcissistically dominate conversations, trying to make themselves the center of attention.(e.g. nonstop comments about themselves and their accomplishments; repeated self-centered statements and bragging)
Trolls will start many off-topic threads, seeking to derail users from the focus of an online community.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#9 Mar 5, 2014
This is another example of how mentally unstable you are. Will help the court case you are fixing to get. Plus the proper agencies are watching. You really should have stayed away. Racist/violence inciting trolls just can't help themselves I guess.
RJC

Marion, NC

#10 Mar 5, 2014
You phony Liberals are so funny!!!!!, Are you still sniffing FBI car seats down at the motor pool? That is when you are not selling your food stamps or applying for heating oil assistance. LMAO
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#11 Mar 5, 2014
Darren Burton and Kristy Chapman are good examples are what's going to happen to you. Your life is fixing to be destroyed and the beauty of it? Is that you did it all to yourself. I'm just making sure the world sees. You have left a huge trail on the Internet with your racist/anti Semetic comments. Too easy.
Bob

Marion, NC

#14 Mar 5, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get to be this stupid?? I mean really! You really are too stupid to live!!
Pitiful isn't it?, if she wasn't too stupid to live then she would'nt be shacked up with a Mexican and or Black boyfriend. It's sad.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#16 Mar 5, 2014
Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[8]
Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.[9]
Psychopathy is characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.[10]
The dark triad may refer to these traits at only a subclinical level.[11] All three traits have been associated with a callous-manipulative interpersonal style.[12] Jakobwitz and Egan carried out a factor analysis and found agreeableness strongly dissociated with these traits, and other factors, such as neuroticism and a lack of conscientiousness, associated with some traits.[citation needed] However, it has been suggested that agreeableness is not relevant to the core of the dark triad, and that instead the common variance is accounted for by callousness and manipulation.[13] In other words, once callousness and manipulation are accounted for, the dark triad characteristics are unrelated to each other.[citation needed]
Massa Robert

Marion, NC

#17 Mar 6, 2014
Trolls are mentally ill wrote:
Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[8]
Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.[9]
Psychopathy is characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.[10]
The dark triad may refer to these traits at only a subclinical level.[11] All three traits have been associated with a callous-manipulative interpersonal style.[12] Jakobwitz and Egan carried out a factor analysis and found agreeableness strongly dissociated with these traits, and other factors, such as neuroticism and a lack of conscientiousness, associated with some traits.[citation needed] However, it has been suggested that agreeableness is not relevant to the core of the dark triad, and that instead the common variance is accounted for by callousness and manipulation.[13] In other words, once callousness and manipulation are accounted for, the dark triad characteristics are unrelated to each other.[citation needed]
All of this does nothing to explain why Blacks are such virulent racists, why cannot you address this issue?
Massa Robert

Marion, NC

#18 Mar 7, 2014
Come on I love, you coward, I know you are out there, I can smell you!
Massa Robert

Marion, NC

#21 Mar 7, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
From now on everytime this phony two bit Liberal from Marion disputes what I post, I am going to post researched facts and statistics proving what revisionists and bold liars these Demonrat turds really are, Let the games begin! The scrotum sack has been awfully quiet huh?, these liberal cockroaches run from the light.
Massa Robert

Burnsville, NC

#23 Mar 11, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Robert Go!! LMAO!!
No one here on Price's Creek can get over what an intellectually challenged, read "moronic" piece of fecal matter this cheesedick 'I LOVE' is . Sparring with him is akin to beating thr family dog.
Bwana Bob

Burnsville, NC

#24 Mar 12, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Robert Go!! LMAO!!
Isn't it shocking how statistics prove the real racists and perpetrators of hate crimes are 99% Black, committing their crimes against peaceful White citizens?. Why won't Obama and Holder do something about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Pinkerton 1 hr justsaying 21
God... 6 hr Heysoos Chreesto 1
erin nicole prince/ niki prince 7 hr Payup 2
Brandon Clontz (May '13) 10 hr Tootsie 31
Danny Jimison? 15 hr Nosey 2
places for rent? 15 hr Lalf 7
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 16 hr Cliven 78
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE