Legal Consent Age NC- Too Young?

Legal Consent Age NC- Too Young?

Posted in the Marion Forum

havetogo

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2014
I always found it strange that NC is one of few state with a consent age of 16. And in Marion I see a lot of older guys dating girls much younger. Guys who can legally drink dating girls in high school just strikes me as irresponsible especially with such high teen pregnancy rates.
THE TRUTH

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2014
Guys go for younger women because their chances of getting lucky are higher compared to boys in the same age group!!!
More experience, a car, a job, and able to buy alcohol are things highscool guys cant compete with haha
Brini Martini

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2014
IMHO I think it should be 18 and up I mean 16 is still a child they should be worrying about getting their education and getting ready 4 the real world not banging every single dude or chick and bringing a new life in this world
CalebJ11

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2014
I agree with Martini, i just feel that age is the time to mature with your peers and get ready for healthy adult relationship. I see to many of my friends little sisters dating guys my age and its "cool". When it seems like yesterday they were 12. Just take a chance to slow down and look at life because if you get in too big of a hurry LiFe will pass you by.
# R.I.P Ellie
Brini Martini

Lugoff, SC

#5 Aug 18, 2014
CalebJ11 wrote:
I agree with Martini, i just feel that age is the time to mature with your peers and get ready for healthy adult relationship. I see to many of my friends little sisters dating guys my age and its "cool". When it seems like yesterday they were 12. Just take a chance to slow down and look at life because if you get in too big of a hurry LiFe will pass you by.
# R.I.P Ellie
U seem pretty cool :)
CalebJ11

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2014
Thanks, you too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baxters drug testing (Feb '17) 1 hr Rita 16
Lee Kellerbauer (May '12) 4 hr sallysueellen 8
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 6 hr Harris 463
Why??? 7 hr Duh 7
Gay guys in Marion? (Feb '13) 9 hr eyes 66
Train at the bottom of Lake James (Feb '14) 10 hr HistoryMan 65
Night Shift Baxters Hoes 11 hr idiot 21

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance