First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hope

Morganton, NC

#1 Jan 24, 2013
My name is Hope and I support deadbeat dads.
Hope

Asheville, NC

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Yes I am the spokeswoman for Deadbeat Dads of McDowell County. I will take up for you no matter what because you won't date me but will drive my car..... Borrow money that you will never repay.....I will stalk females you are interested in and then harass them on the Internet. All in a days work ! Gosh I love my job! No respect and the guys say I'm their friend to my face then clown me behind my back!
yeah right

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Mike Buff
GET A LIFE

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 27, 2013
oh my goodness. this is hilarious.!! hahaha.
curiosity

Burnsville, NC

#5 Jan 30, 2013
yeah right wrote:
Mike Buff
what about him?
him

Simpsonville, SC

#6 Jan 31, 2013
curiosity wrote:
<quoted text>
what about him?
I would imagine they mean He is in this category? I know who it is, and he is always running the streets as if he was still 16. I'm pretty sure he has a wife and children. Im 17 and he seems to find his way around young guys like myself. Creepy.
haha

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Zax willis nasty too
Hyfr

Black Mountain, NC

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Victor Hernandez biggest dead beat
baby

Loris, SC

#9 Feb 12, 2013
So what els is there about victor
oFortPreacher

Denver, CO

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Hope wrote:
My name is Hope and I support deadbeat dads.
Do you work for CNN or any news outlet? Sounds like it. I'll sit here on pins and needles to see where this pathetic headline is going.
clue 1

Simpsonville, SC

#11 Feb 16, 2013
him wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine they mean He is in this category? I know who it is, and he is always running the streets as if he was still 16. I'm pretty sure he has a wife and children. Im 17 and he seems to find his way around young guys like myself. Creepy.
This is correct sir. Hangs out with children. Prob cuz his wife is a coal burner.
Youtoo

Mauldin, SC

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Hope wrote:
Yes I am the spokeswoman for Deadbeat Dads of McDowell County. I will take up for you no matter what because you won't date me but will drive my car..... Borrow money that you will never repay.....I will stalk females you are interested in and then harass them on the Internet. All in a days work ! Gosh I love my job! No respect and the guys say I'm their friend to my face then clown me behind my back!
How about dale Lunsford he is married and has a kid. He has broke up two marriages and is getting with every chick he can!
qixlix

Monessen, PA

#13 Feb 17, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……… Rock or a Hard Place
daddy's
in visilius exim

Burnsville, NC

#14 Feb 18, 2013
clue 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is correct sir. Hangs out with children. Prob cuz his wife is a coal burner.
are you certain his wife is a coal burner?
Lets see

Asheville, NC

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Derrick Forney major dead beat dad. You really can't call him a dad he's a sperm donor. Heard he has another kid on the way.
i know

Morganton, NC

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Lets see wrote:
Derrick Forney major dead beat dad. You really can't call him a dad he's a sperm donor. Heard he has another kid on the way.
Gioia's baby's daddy......
loveher

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Gioia's baby's daddy......
What does a comment about Derrick have anything to do with Gioia? Or the father of her child?
I think

Asheville, NC

#18 Feb 19, 2013
I think the person (whether) right or wrong is claiming Derrick to be the baby father duh.
Lets see

Asheville, NC

#19 Feb 19, 2013
No Derrick got a 18 or 19 year preggo names starts with a T.
Geeze people read

Asheville, NC

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Some came out and said Goia's baby father as a dead beat dad. Had nothing to do with the Forney lowlife. Derrick Forney has another baby on the way by an 19 yr chick name starts with a T.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Owens brothers (Mickey, Timmy, and Roy) (Apr '12) 6 hr robin pyatt 45
Morganton Pressure vessel good place to work???? (Jan '14) 8 hr Number 1 worst job 22
Wheres Donnie riddles ex rachael at i miss her 9 hr GotIt 3
Crybaby white people (Apr '13) 10 hr YouKnow 15
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 15 hr Punish Her Ill Lad 198
What really happened to the steak house? Fri JoseAlonza 16
Drk blu Camaro (new) Fri truth 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages