Garrett vs. Nathan?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Burnsville, NC

#1 Dec 13, 2012
What do ya'll think? is it gonna be worth going to the fight or not. I dont know either one.
:)

Burnsville, NC

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Wondering wrote:
What do ya'll think? is it gonna be worth going to the fight or not. I dont know either one.
Get a life.
Who

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Garrett and Nathan who?
Answer

Asheville, NC

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Garrett Patton and Nathan Marsh
big mama

Hamer, SC

#5 Dec 13, 2012
No one gives a shitttttt son
Roger47

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2012
I know Nathan marsh wasn't that good in toughman and the other just heard stuff never seen
And

Duncan, SC

#7 Dec 20, 2012
When and where is this taking place? And how do I get involved?
Oy R

Marion, NC

#8 Dec 21, 2012
at fight factory christmas eve 7 pm
Knowyourfacts

Burnsville, NC

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Oy R wrote:
at fight factory christmas eve 7 pm
The fight card is already made and the fight is not till feb 2nd.
General

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Patton
Tommy f

United States

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Either one can win marsh by decision and Patton by knockout
Jones

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Seen either fight
bystander

Mars Hill, NC

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Clearly there needs to be skill. Which Nathan has. Anyone going into a fight and says I'm just going for a knock out, really isn't ready. I've heard Patton say its going to happen the first round... Okay and when you can't knock him out you'll need some fundamentals to go to. Not just throwing punches,
Conway

Charlotte, NC

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Is that the garrett Patton that beat Jerry McCormick he put that bitch to sleep lol if it is guys tell me where to get tickets
Austin Higgins

Charlotte, NC

#16 Dec 31, 2012
I agree with bystander but on the other hand why would someone set up a brawler to fight a wrestler too easy wrestler wins in everybody's eyes dosnt draw people so I think Patton going to take him I've seen Patton street fight and I've seen marsh in his first mma fight. They shouldn't have made this fight cause the weight difference and cause marsh fights like a regular football player going to a regular game and Patton fights like its his last when u get him scarred he goes for the kill and yes Jerry was put to sleep by Patton but it was a street fight don't count I hope marsh wins but Patton is too well set in the mind for just a wrestler
Bayray

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Both should put good fight on
hello

Little Switzerland, NC

#18 Jan 5, 2013
what happened at swamp fox ? did marsh or patton go at each other,who won,details please,thanks.
Chris m

Clover, SC

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Feb 2 is when they go
curious

Asheville, NC

#20 Jan 8, 2013
what is the weight difference?
bone

Cullowhee, NC

#21 Feb 3, 2013
patton can't really fight he just goes in swinging I have heard of and seen a lot of fights he has lost anyone can win against someone without technique marsh won that for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freaky girls in marion 1 hr nobody 4
Church people are angry 2 hr Been around 24
amber harris??? ho or just thirsty?? 11 hr xxx 3
Fat Models 13 hr Ace 2
DIAMOND dALTON 14 hr Fam 9
white racist in marion 14 hr Willy 10
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 18 hr Paddling has its ... 197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages