First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buck

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2013
i noticed when the dude left the building the entire site went dead. dude all your personalities went with you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2013
LOL! Oh my, it did shut down.

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2013
It's not that all of the originals left, just that it became less fun to troll junior high kids posting about who's kissing who this week.
Blue_Eye_Gemini

Marion, NC

#4 Jun 17, 2013
I think ill set 4chan on her
buck

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
LOL! Oh my, it did shut down.
it shut down all right. dang that sick person is responsible for all those posts. dang man i heard owls hooting when he left. dead silence. where is you at this mornin.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
it shut down all right. dang that sick person is responsible for all those posts. dang man i heard owls hooting when he left. dead silence. where is you at this mornin.
LOL! I noticed that too! I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water and he was still on here whining to his self. And you wonder why I don't accept his advances?!!
Blue_Eye_Gemini

Marion, NC

#7 Jun 18, 2013
except that I like to suck dongs, so I do. Alot.
buck

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I noticed that too! I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water and he was still on here whining to his self. And you wonder why I don't accept his advances?!!
when was the last time this dude contacted you.
buck

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2013
dude last call what is your brother going to do dude. if some one is stalking you dude why come on topix ranting and raving. dang dude i can't imagine any woman wanting you. why didn't you tell the lady you were married.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time Donald contacted me, was back in December to tell me about his divorce. I could care less what all of his schemes involve; muchless about his divorce. I assume, he wanted me to fall all over him; but that didn't happen. He sent a PM to me and I didn't even respond to him.
Before that time, he left a message on MBBound and wanted to know if I wanted to chat. I didn't even bother responding.
For pay back, every time I talk to any guy what so ever, he complains to Topix, while abusing his power, and has their account blocked. Like that is going to do something.
Anyway, I just keep moving on and he can't stand it or else he'll go away. It's a reflection on his happiness and mental stability.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
dude last call what is your brother going to do dude. if some one is stalking you dude why come on topix ranting and raving. dang dude i can't imagine any woman wanting you. why didn't you tell the lady you were married.
It is truly funny watching him ranting and raving. He has no control and he doesn't like it. Justice was served, and he doesn't like it. In his sick world it's everyone's fault that his life is spinning out of control.
Thank you for all of your help Buck...I had a hunch it was him all along, but I needed to be sure. So Thank you!
Gee, I wonder why he doesn't go on over to the MB site and rant and rave like this. I don't think the new Police Chief would think it's funny; but I do.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and don't forget, he contacted me recently trying to get me to "add me" his words, to my FB. LOL! Who in the heck says "add me"? See, there's always some scheme, some trick, something up his sleeve. So I had to disable my PM, so he won't contact me.
Oh My Gosh, did you see where he thought I wanted him to e-mail me? He is so vain!
I hope he finds someone that will sweep him off his feet, to where he can put his hands around there neck and grit his teeth, like OJ and then he can steal from them and poor mouth, with how he can't feed his self.
Have a good one Buck and I'll check back with you. Thanks for the early morning e-mail.:))
buck

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time Donald contacted me, was back in December to tell me about his divorce. I could care less what all of his schemes involve; muchless about his divorce. I assume, he wanted me to fall all over him; but that didn't happen. He sent a PM to me and I didn't even respond to him.
Before that time, he left a message on MBBound and wanted to know if I wanted to chat. I didn't even bother responding.
For pay back, every time I talk to any guy what so ever, he complains to Topix, while abusing his power, and has their account blocked. Like that is going to do something.
Anyway, I just keep moving on and he can't stand it or else he'll go away. It's a reflectio

n on his happiness and mental stability.
dang i'm glad you didn't go to him he is some kind of sick.
buck

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truly funny watching him ranting and raving. He has no control and he doesn't like it. Justice was served, and he doesn't like it. In his sick world it's everyone's fault that his life is spinning out of control.
Thank you for all of your help Buck...I had a hunch it was him all along, but I needed to be sure. So Thank you!
Gee, I wonder why he doesn't go on over to the MB site and rant and rave like this. I don't think the new Police Chief would thin
k it's funny; but I do.
he sounds very unstable and glad you must see it to. his skeletons are catching up with him. lol
buck

United States

#17 Jun 18, 2013
dang i hope he takes the hint that you don't want him. dang it's obvious you don't.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 18, 2013
buck wrote:
dang i hope he takes the hint that you don't want him. dang it's obvious you don't.
I know, You would think, Right?

Anyway, I got 5 watermelons from the stand and after I leave; I'll swing by and pick up 10lbs of boiled peanuts. Let me know if you need anything else, before I leave here.
I was able to fit 4 watermelons in the frige.
buck

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, I got 5 watermelons from the stand and after I leave; I'll swing by and pick up 10lbs of boiled peanuts. Let me know if you need anything else, before I leave here.
sounds good see you at five. dang that should be enough for every body to. makin shrimp creole to bring. be safe.
fredricka

Dallas, TX

#20 Jun 18, 2013
There's not a thing wrong with this site. I would like to know who the mfckr titty sucker two ball btch is of a cop who abused that lady down south. She should of taken her hand and clawed his face off. No woman should be handled that way. His upbringing must be a horrible tale. I hope he knows that there are many women who get abused every fckn day and he is a class A abuser. Hes not a man hes a cow patty for all I care. No man and I mean no man should put there dam hands on a woman. If this blue lady is the victim of that cops mfckr titty sucker two ball btch actions she sounds like a nice woman and he fckd up. He should be apologizing instead of stalking her like that. A stalking fishy cop wanting to push around a lady. Your ass needs to be put in your dam place.
buck

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 19, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
dang the hostess with the mostess. very good blue good time last night. dang i see hero changed his name again. harass harass harass is his mentality. dang can't imagine what you went through with him. hes abusive here on the site. blue what you think of rose.

Location hidden

#25 Jun 19, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang the hostess with the mostess. very good blue good time last night. dang i see hero changed his name again. harass harass harass is his mentality. dang can't imagine what you went through with him. hes abusive here on the site. blue what you think of rose.
Thank you, glad you had fun! I was really hoping Mickelson would win, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way. There's always next time! Did you hear about Robert Ford? Oh my! Unbelievable the crooks that our in our Gov't. This has been a great day! It's hot and breezy.
I'll check back with you later.:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twitty and that lil mixed girl, gena 1 hr heather 6
Megan Pinkerton 4 hr love honestly 15
Bullies 4 hr love honestly 4
Cameron johnson 7 hr John 12
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 9 hr Cliven 30
Parking On The Side Of The Road At Baxters 11 hr tomtom 3
frontier internet 11 hr mindy 1
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web