bebe

Marion, NC

#1 Apr 27, 2014
whats wrong with those yard sale bitches and their "Rules" .I dont even want to fool with them anymore....I'll take my stuff to the dump.
bebe

Marion, NC

#2 Apr 27, 2014
they think they are yard sale gods and discipline people for not following their rules.I'm surprised most of them can use a computer....hell....it's a
yard sale
Yard Salebitch

Marion, NC

#3 Apr 28, 2014
All you have to do is join Facebook and start your own yard sale page. I can see the title now, "McDowell County Non itch Yard Sale.....and Shit."
Yard Salebitch

Marion, NC

#4 Apr 28, 2014
*Nonbitch.
bebe

Marion, NC

#5 Apr 28, 2014
[Good Idea
bebe

Marion, NC

#6 Apr 28, 2014
learn to spell the first time
Yard Salebitch

Marion, NC

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Learn to use proper capitalization and punctuation, cocksmoker.
bebe

Marion, NC

#8 Apr 29, 2014
Nobody should deal with someone with such a filthy mouth. Just shows and proves what I said.
bebe

Marion, NC

#9 Apr 29, 2014
Done talking to someone like you....I'm decent and respectful to people..
really

Marion, NC

#10 Apr 30, 2014
Just like kim Martin yelling at somebody for posting something twice! Really?! How stupid is that? She didn't pay for the group so why the hell does it matter if it's on there twice????
bebe

Marion, NC

#11 Apr 30, 2014
called me a name that i didn't even know what it meant....I'm old
Typical

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2014
Typical McDowell trash fussing about yard sales. They must have not let you use your EBT card or didn't want you trading pills on there.
rere

Marion, NC

#13 May 1, 2014
yeah right...don't have card and don't take pills. just trying to help someone trying to buy something they can afford. you sound like you are calling people yard sale trash. that's disrespectful.
rere

Marion, NC

#14 May 1, 2014
you talk out of both sides of your mouth....one minute you critcize someone.... next, you criticize the other...since this is texting, i don't worry about punctuation, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheaters and users 1 hr blake 1
UA Nails (Mar '14) 8 hr Indigo 35
shane reed 9 hr a good source 2
Judy Jackson / James jones 9 hr a good source 3
Churches do more harm than good. 11 hr Marsha 19
if you choose not to decide you still have a ch... 20 hr ugottit 1
I'm bisexual and on the football team 21 hr Marc 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages