getting engaged in high 11th grade???
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MysticArt Casting

Burbank, CA

#41 Jun 28, 2012
HoneyBun94 wrote:
shut up. you aint the one getting married why care?????? it aint your life. im happily engaged to my sweetheart and plan on getting married next year. its our choice not yours. so get a life and if you wanna talk shit do it to the persons face, grow some damn balls. ignorant people in this town.
Hey HoneyBun94! I work at MysticArt Pictures, a casting company out in Los Angeles. You sound perfect for a new docu-series we are casting for called "I'm A Teenage Bride!" We are looking for teen couples who are engaged because they are truly in love and are ready to commit to each other. This is a really sweet show, not a typical MTV drama. It's a great opportunity- we will help pay for your wedding!! If you're interested, please let me know by emailing me at [email protected] I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
hope-1996

Johannesburg, South Africa

#43 Feb 26, 2014
hy guys i have been reading your posts. the thing is i have been dating this guy for 3 years now and we in high school now. i'm in grade in 11 and so is he. he was thinking of proposing to me this year on our anniversary. and i think its actually a nice thing that he thinking of that. but i dont know if its good or a bad thing. i need advice on this
hope-1996

Johannesburg, South Africa

#44 Feb 26, 2014
hy guys. my boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 years now and he is thinking of proposing and i think that its a cute thing of him thinking of such. but i dont know if its a good thing or not,we in high school in 11th grade.
Ken

Herndon, VA

#45 Mar 9, 2014
My parents started dating when my mom was in 11th grade & were engaged by 12th. They didnt have to date a long time before they knew they had found the roght one. These kids are probably are the same way. its nobodys place to talk about a relationship thats not theirs and dont understand every relationship because every relationship is different. So people need to stop being nosey

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#47 Mar 9, 2014
Ken wrote:
My parents started dating when my mom was in 11th grade & were engaged by 12th. They didnt have to date a long time before they knew they had found the roght one. These kids are probably are the same way. its nobodys place to talk about a relationship thats not theirs and dont understand every relationship because every relationship is different. So people need to stop being nosey
People aren't being nosy when someone asks advice on a topic you are just simply being stupid and should learn the difference.

Location hidden

#48 Mar 9, 2014
hope-1996 wrote:
hy guys. my boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 years now and he is thinking of proposing and i think that its a cute thing of him thinking of such. but i dont know if its a good thing or not,we in high school in 11th grade.
If you two love each other then what's the rush? BTW if you think being engaged as you said is "cute" then you aren't old enough yet.
Ken

Cambridge, MA

#49 Mar 11, 2014
Me and my wife were married out of 12th grade and we were engaged from 11th on, weve been married 35 years. Let them be happy and do what they want

Location hidden

#50 Mar 11, 2014
Ken wrote:
Me and my wife were married out of 12th grade and we were engaged from 11th on, weve been married 35 years. Let them be happy and do what they want
Yes because the times are the same now as they were in 1979 LOL!
Ken

Herndon, VA

#51 Mar 12, 2014
They are to some people, its not all bad. Love is love & thats how I see it. If theyre really in love theyll last if not it hasnt hurt any of yall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie Higgins (Cassie Bailey on Facebook) 10 min Dont care 13
crimes 6 hr Steve 5
Favorite Restaurants???? 10 hr Hungry 6
Nathan owens drug charges 14 hr Get a life 17
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 20 hr Sue 218
News Robert Dean Taylor found guilty in 1993 1st deg... (Jul '08) Fri Need watch it again 21
Is it legal Fri frank 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages