Done, but I prefer the tea :)
BugBGone

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2011
Unsweetened would be my guess. :)
concerned

Simpsonville, SC

#23 Aug 30, 2011
o YEAH, this place is unclean. my guy worked there and ha ha ha.. if you only knew. Yeah, you go ahead and dine there.. lol
mis daisy

Simpsonville, SC

#24 Aug 30, 2011
Me and my husband used to stop there. no more. They use old mayo in the gyro sauce. :*(
Bubba

Mars Hill, NC

#25 Aug 31, 2011
mis daisy wrote:
Me and my husband used to stop there. no more. They use old mayo in the gyro sauce.:*(
Tzatziki, or as you call it "gyro sauce" is made with Greek yogurt, not mayo. There's no mayo in Tzatziki, the flavor difference is obvious.
Qualified

Marion, NC

#26 Aug 31, 2011
Great place to eat. Good food, clean restaurant, friendly folks.
dawgy

Mars Hill, NC

#27 Sep 1, 2011
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Tzatziki, or as you call it "gyro sauce" is made with Greek yogurt, not mayo. There's no mayo in Tzatziki, the flavor difference is obvious.
LOL....both of you are clueless...has no yogurt or mayo in it. It was sour cream, garlic and cucumber
dawgy

Mars Hill, NC

#28 Sep 1, 2011
williams wrote:
Run away from this place. They reuse foods that should be thrown away. I worked there for some time so i should know. Also the boss likes to get to know the women employees if you get what im saying. Thanks everyone.
LOL...sure you did.
merry widow

Simpsonville, SC

#29 Sep 1, 2011
Can we stop talking about this forsaken place?
Qualified

Marion, NC

#30 Sep 1, 2011
merry widow wrote:
Can we stop talking about this forsaken place?
Bantam Chef offers quality food at a reasonable price. They provide jobs. Let's not limit our choices for restaurants - which are in woefully short supply. If this is the end of the thread, then ok.
fdksahgl

Marion, NC

#31 Sep 1, 2011
I think Bantam Chef Sucks. Last time i ate there i got sick from it.
Jamie

Vero Beach, FL

#32 Jun 15, 2012
One of the few things I miss about NC is this place! Cheeseburgers are amazing. I'll be visiting in July and it will be the first place I stop!
sad widow

Burnsville, NC

#33 Jun 15, 2012
Jamie wrote:
One of the few things I miss about NC is this place! Cheeseburgers are amazing. I'll be visiting in July and it will be the first place I stop!
It is nasty. How they get a health dept. person to not close their doors is beyond me. Look at the help before you order, you will leave then.
Shammy

San Francisco, CA

#34 Jul 31, 2013
A horrible place to eat. Owner sleeps with employees.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35 Jul 31, 2013
Stop spreading rumors and grow up!
Observer

Marion, NC

#36 Aug 3, 2013
sad widow wrote:
<quoted text>It is nasty. How they get a health dept. person to not close their doors is beyond me. Look at the help before you order, you will leave then.
Name what is nasty you dumbf***?
justme

Marion, NC

#37 Aug 3, 2013
if you see this wrote:
If you see this sign, go the other way.. THis guy and his brother are a bit unclean.

not sure but i tend to agree. when the cook seems to be more concern about the women, then it makes me wonder about how much he's concentrating on the food
mncn

Maryville, TN

#38 Aug 12, 2013
I like the food but really like a couple of the employees. I have wanted to bang the one brunette for years but with Marion being so small town nosey I have never persued it. Wonder if she would be down for it?
Whaadduuuup

United States

#39 Aug 15, 2013
So so good
Woodrow

Marion, NC

#40 Aug 18, 2013
Shammy wrote:
A horrible place to eat. Owner sleeps with employees.
Rebecca is a fun ride for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire coach 25 min There 15
Cherish 3 hr the real candice s 12
David Walker 4 hr THAT BOY 10
Eva Barlowe to be Released? (May '10) 7 hr Friend shac 150
Bradley Tipton Jr. 8 hr Glad I Moved 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 16 hr Antifa 1,129
Wayne hall 18 hr Bullsh00 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance