hire local strippers for parties

hire local strippers for parties

Posted in the Marion Forum

adult entertainment

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
How many of u ladies or guys would be interested in hiring a malor female stripper for parties?
Naked

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jul 30, 2013
adult entertainment wrote:
How many of u ladies or guys would be interested in hiring a malor female stripper for parties?
Do they take their clothes off?
Or just do a tease dance, covering the unmentionables?
If the party is on a Saturday night, would the strippers go to church the next morning? That's the kind of stripper our party would require. Plus the music can not be played too loud.
green jellybean

Morganton, NC

#3 Jul 30, 2013
thats mcdowell for you. 'i only want to get sexually teased by a woman who doesnt take her clothes off to soft music and goes to church the next day'. sounds like you need a wife not a stripper.
Naked

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jul 30, 2013
green jellybean wrote:
thats mcdowell for you.'i only want to get sexually teased by a woman who doesnt take her clothes off to soft music and goes to church the next day'. sounds like you need a wife not a stripper.

I'm not gay, so I don't need a wife.
A man, once in a while, is okay. We have plenty to choose from in Cumberland county. Sounds like you need a geography lesson, but that's Burke county for ya.(And I would never set my boyfriend up to be harmed).
Naked

Raleigh, NC

#5 Jul 30, 2013
green jellybean wrote:
thats mcdowell for you.'i only want to get sexually teased by a woman who doesnt take her clothes off to soft music and goes to church the next day'. sounds like you need a wife not a stripper.
I donÂ’t have anything against lesbians either, except my body sometimes.
green jellybean

Morganton, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2013
how exactly was I supposed to know you're a woman?
Why would you be commenting on your preference in a stripper for a question that's posted in marion?
Don't be pissy.
Anonymous

Brevard, NC

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Naked wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they take their clothes off?
Or just do a tease dance, covering the unmentionables?
If the party is on a Saturday night, would the strippers go to church the next morning? That's the kind of stripper our party would require. Plus the music can not be played too loud.
Does it matter what the strippers do on sunday? They will do a tease dance some do nude if thats what you prefer.
McCoryho

Mars Hill, NC

#8 Jul 31, 2013
I screw more old,poor,disabled people in one day than all the hos in NC do in 50 years.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Hire strippers from Marion? LOL! The only strippers who have more kids than teeth! No thanks!!
green jellybean

Morganton, NC

#10 Aug 1, 2013
If we are going to hire local strippers from Marion I guess we need to know who they are?

“It's cookie'o'clock”

Since: Jul 13

Marion

#11 Aug 1, 2013
ew, don't use my username. Nobody cares who they are. I wouldnt want a marion man for my bachelorette party
Cu Cumber

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2013
GreenJellieBeans, you would like this Marion man at your bachelorette party, provided you are not the typical toothless Marion woman. I have the body of a god, hung like a horse and a mind that would make Henri Poincaré seem like your normal Marion redneck.

“It's cookie'o'clock”

Since: Jul 13

Marion

#13 Aug 4, 2013
charmed, but the next party I have is a baby shower. I'm not so sure if having a male stripper is appropriate for a baby shower haha. I think maybe an attractive, intelligent man is what these toothless mcdowell women need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tice Randolph (Nov '12) 1 hr jimmy 20
white racist in marion 2 hr Allseeingeye 8
Trump web page on Crooked Hillary 6 hr Make America Grea... 3
Worst thieves around? 19 hr Witnessed it 27
Last name Frady 19 hr Know some of em 6
Just in time for Black History Month. Thu Todd 3
How to apply to the hampton inn in marion? Wed Kfkfkfkrk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages