nail salon business in old fort

Posted in the Marion Forum

old fort resident

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2010
WOW is there really a nail salon in old fort i think we are moving up. I usually have to go to ashville to a vietnamez to get my pedicure and spend 2-3 hrs and spend $50 and gas. Now i can go 4 miles out of town and an american does my pedicure for $30 and she understands me. WOW what a concept. AND SHE WAS GREAT... She has a grade 'A' Very Clean. It is at Catawba Falls Campground on catawba river rd. You should check her out.
oldfortmom

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2010
i heard about that place where is it exactly. I would much rather pay an american than someone i cannot understand.
green eyed girl

Spooner, WI

#3 Jul 28, 2010
old fort resident wrote:
WOW is there really a nail salon in old fort i think we are moving up. I usually have to go to ashville to a vietnamez to get my pedicure and spend 2-3 hrs and spend $50 and gas. Now i can go 4 miles out of town and an american does my pedicure for $30 and she understands me. WOW what a concept. AND SHE WAS GREAT... She has a grade 'A' Very Clean. It is at Catawba Falls Campground on catawba river rd. You should check her out.
how much for a manicure and pedicure?
oldfortresident

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2010
I think it was like 30 for a pedicure and 20 for a manicure but if you do both its 45. She is good I took my Mother to her today she loved it.
green eyed girl

Spooner, WI

#5 Jul 29, 2010
oldfortresident wrote:
I think it was like 30 for a pedicure and 20 for a manicure but if you do both its 45. She is good I took my Mother to her today she loved it.
OK thanks. 45 not bad may have to check it out.
Kathy

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2013
I don't think she does a good job!
susie

Burnsville, NC

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Kathy wrote:
I don't think she does a good job!
you do a good job blowing,bill told me to say that...
Susixxxxx

Marion, NC

#8 Oct 12, 2013
She did my nails crooked and looked awful ....I will not be back !
Awful service

Jonesville, SC

#9 Oct 15, 2013
I got my nails and toes done last few days ago, some of my nails are broke and my toe nails polish totally came off . I won't be back .
unhappy

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Stupid woman can't do nails. Their is a girl in there who does hair...DO NOTTT let her touch your head. Ask together the place should be shut down. Seriously think the girl doing hair is on drugs. Wouldn't recommend anyone go to her.
hellopeople

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2014
I was told if you go to the girl that does hair n your a dude she will play with your stuff when she takes the cape off. Does anyone have the number up their I need my junk played with.
unhappy

United States

#12 Mar 27, 2014
I'm pretty sure you don't want her touching anything on you cause it will fall off....bitch is nasty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ballad of Michael Brown, 1 hr IR Love 26
Obama toilet paper is hot Christmas item. 3 hr IR Love 9
Sex with Goats leads to Racists Right-wingers 3 hr IR Love 7
N!@@er arrested for raping a goat. 3 hr IR Love 4
Criminal Career nipped in the Bud. 4 hr IR Love 13
Sex with Monkeys leads to African Ebola Plague. 6 hr IR Love 22
The Myth of the "Abused Slave". 6 hr IR Love 7
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search