First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#24 Jun 10, 2014
RJC wrote:
<quoted text> Roger, do you know what is long and hard on a Nigguh?, Third Grade!
LMAO....yep!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#25 Jun 10, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumb, stupid, leftist, tree hugging, scurge, p***y! Go kiss hussein's ugly picture smoke some dope you scum!
How come you stopped using limp wrist in every post? Somebody hurt your feelings?
Duh

Greer, SC

#28 Jun 10, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, no not that I recall. How come you're still a stupid, good-for-nothing, LIMP WRISTED scurge? There....feel better now?? I mean I would hate for you to feel left out. Of course, you already know what you are without me telling you!
Robert J Carpenter loves talking about men and boys genitals! He seems to be a closet homosexual! Psychologists will tell you that men who obsess on other mens sexuality are the ones ti watch out for! So watch out for him. I wouldn't leave my kids with him. EEK!
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#29 Jun 11, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert J Carpenter loves talking about men and boys genitals! He seems to be a closet homosexual! Psychologists will tell you that men who obsess on other mens sexuality are the ones ti watch out for! So watch out for him. I wouldn't leave my kids with him. EEK!
EEK! What a pathetic, little moron you are. Psychologists will tell you that liberalism is a disease. Look it up! If you do have kids, you adopted them....Queers usually don't reproduce!
Duh

Charlotte, NC

#30 Jun 11, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
EEK! What a pathetic, little moron you are. Psychologists will tell you that liberalism is a disease. Look it up! If you do have kids, you adopted them....Queers usually don't reproduce!
I tried looking it up but couldn't find any information! Could you please provide some since you seem to be so experienced about gay people!
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#31 Jun 11, 2014
Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. You are most surely a queer. It's obvious! You are as flaming as a midnight bonfire. You are so gay, anytime you walk down the street, its considered a gay pride parade......
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#33 Jun 11, 2014
Another animal that needs to be dealt with:

Duh

Knoxville, TN

#34 Jun 11, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. You are most surely a queer. It's obvious! You are as flaming as a midnight bonfire. You are so gay, anytime you walk down the street, its considered a gay pride parade......
Well Robert you quote all these things you call facts and yet you back up nothing! You love talking graphically about gays! Boy you love em! I bet you frequent the rest stops along I-40 and I -26. Don't worry about it the wife already knows! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 37 min Harris 1,260
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! 2 hr Mufasa 9
Three way (1m2f) 11 hr Bukkake 2
Fire coach 11 hr tbh 30
Tag office beauty 17 hr Christmas Time 7
Marion Wal-Mart Sat Mommy O 13
Brittany Branch? Sat r0b1nh00d 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance