Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Why could we not get a Good Black Man like Dr Ben Carson for President a Man with a brain but instead we got a Polished Turd!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Nasty wrote:
Why could we not get a Good Black Man like Dr Ben Carson for President a Man with a brain but instead we got a Polished Turd!
That man has done some amazing things in his life! There is a great movie about him called Gifted Hands The Ben Carson Story with Cuba Gooding Jr. in it .
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
That man has done some amazing things in his life! There is a great movie about him called Gifted Hands The Ben Carson Story with Cuba Gooding Jr. in it .
I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Mitch. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the Marion chapter of the union of American Nazis!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 min Bradleygunner 49,593
tasha patton 2 hr really 1
Westboro Baptist Church Leader Passes 4 hr Freddy Pineapples 15
Gay Republicans 5 hr William 23
Hey, look, William Joyce. You are next. 5 hr William 17
William "Girly" Joyce KVK1 5 hr Williams Momma 13
This use to be an informative site!!! 5 hr jusayin 4
•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters