First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Funny

Mars Hill, NC

#43 Sep 16, 2013
Crips and Bloods . The only thing y'all know about either one is one wears blue and the other red. Stop trying to act like a thug . Its not cool . All it will get u=you is dead .
Bobbie

United States

#44 Sep 16, 2013
Funny wrote:
Crips and Bloods . The only thing y'all know about either one is one wears blue and the other red. Stop trying to act like a thug . Its not cool . All it will get u=you is dead .
Instead of all this drama don't u think that all of this energy would be beat spent on things like helping the community. The elderly for example.
Keep Guns

Burnsville, NC

#45 Sep 16, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid MacDowell redneck. Read the stastics. Your argument for owning guns doesn't hold any water. Responsible folks will rejoice the day you have to surtender your killing machines...
Another stupid McDowell native that can't spell or write. Before you stand up for something like gun control you had better learn how to spell. That way you won't look so ignorant.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#46 Sep 16, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Another stupid MacDowell redneck. Read the stastics. Your argument for owning guns doesn't hold any water. Responsible folks will rejoice the day you have to surtender your killing machines...
Ok so by your logic, we need to ban all forms of transportation except walking because someone has been killed. We need to ban fast food, cigarettes, alcohol because they have killed people too right? Talk about stupid!!
Truth

Marion, NC

#48 Sep 17, 2013
David Hogan wrote:
You want to ban guns because people are killed with them. When are you going to ask for a ban on Ford, Chevrolet & all other vehicles. People are killed with these too.
Unlike cars, guns are meant for shooting and killing. That is their purpose. Their only purpose. Cars, not so much. That has more to do with idiots behind the wheel.
hahasux

Marion, NC

#49 Sep 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike cars, guns are meant for shooting and killing. That is their purpose. Their only purpose. Cars, not so much. That has more to do with idiots behind the wheel.
Yes, and most of the time its Jungle Bunnies behind the trigger that cause the problems... Just like this punk Friday night.
God-Dog

Greenville, SC

#50 Sep 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Their only purpose? Ignoring their use as a hunting or sport implement one can continue on towards their defensive use. A firearm will always benefit the weak more than an assailant. More so than with any other implement, an attacker's size and strength become a moot point. A 90 pound woman gains footing against a 240 pound attacker, even if they both have firearms. Not that limiting firearms is going to prevent anyone other than those who obey the law though. I'd imagine they're quite handy when six boys deside they'd like to kick your skull in. I'd imagine they're quite handy when one's wife is huddled in the corner of a bathroom while some nut is kicking in the door. With firearms used about 60 times more often to defend lives than take lives (in the Clinton AWB era for that matter, that miserable prick), 6 times more often defensively than criminally (reported, probably an even greater disparity as crimes that don't happen may not be reported). I'd imagine they'd be quite handy getting a government's boot off your neck. Funny how ours gives weapons and assistance to rebellions across the world but insists that we'd never suffer tyranny and should be disarmed. Cars aren't protected by the constitution, and are something like 31 times more likely to kill you than firearms the last time I checked between the Federal highway administration and FBI Uniform Crime Statistics(even though firearms outnumbered them even before the last purchase boom). I'd walk to work with the right to defend my life before I'd drive without that right.
Marion

Marion, NC

#51 Sep 18, 2013
hahasux wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and most of the time its Jungle Bunnies behind the trigger that cause the problems... Just like this punk Friday night.
That was a felon and could not legally have a gun. So what good would it do to take guns from legal people when you cant take them from a fellon that is going to get it somewhere else
wow

United States

#52 Sep 18, 2013
God dog, you just blew my mind lol I just wish everyone could get along. Its not fair to my children that by the time they are my age they probably won't be able to leave the house at night. idk what counties where involved nor does it matter but if we all can't get together and have a good time then why don't yall plz stay the f*ck outta my home town of Marion. I am a single mother and yes I own a pistol but I do not feel the need to take that pistol outta my home so all yall little wanna be thugs, put the pistol back in ya daddy's gun cabinet, go get ya a job, save your money and try and have a good life for yourself
God-Dog

Knoxville, TN

#53 Sep 18, 2013
Wow,
Believe it or not the country has been steadily becoming safer since the decline of the drug boom back towards the 80's. The FBI's website has a few places to go for looking at crime statistics and trends, I'd encourage checking it out it'll make you feel better. Bad news sells, and bad gun news sells whatever agenda is currently pushed. That's why you'll see a disproportionate amount of bad news on television. http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
really

United States

#54 Sep 18, 2013
God-Dog wrote:
Wow,
Believe it or not the country has been steadily becoming safer since the decline of the drug boom back towards the 80's. The FBI's website has a few places to go for looking at crime statistics and trends, I'd encourage checking it out it'll make you feel better. Bad news sells, and bad gun news sells whatever agenda is currently pushed. That's why you'll see a disproportionate amount of bad news on television. http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
awesome thanks man, you seem to be very well educated :)
wow

United States

#55 Sep 18, 2013
God-Dog wrote:
Wow,
awesome, thanks man. You seem to be well educated my friend :)
Kimber Man

United States

#56 Sep 18, 2013
Marion wrote:
<quoted text> That was a felon and could not legally have a gun. So what good would it do to take guns from legal people when you cant take them from a fellon that is going to get it somewhere else
I'm lost- Are you smoking crack? Where did the person who penned this note say they were against guns??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Disbrow is a rapist (Nov '14) 3 hr Realllly 21
kayla pannell? (Feb '13) 4 hr OldTimes 10
Rachael Ponder? 7 hr Jessica 2
life and happiness 11 hr No uh 4
where to meet gays in Marion 12 hr Homo gps 4
Sheila Diane Bartlett (grooms) or Diane Bartlet... 12 hr the real truth 3
done and gone Thu used up 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages