21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2013
Marion

Marion, NC

#23 Sep 14, 2013
hahaha

Landrum, SC

#24 Sep 14, 2013
Chillin wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, We have no turf wars. Just a few rednecks who dont know how to control themselves in public while consuming alcohol.
Its not rednecks it dem real ass wiggas u kno . We hard out herrr.
Bertha

Marion, NC

#25 Sep 14, 2013
I miss the drag shows that they used to have there. Now that was entertainment!
Punks

Marion, NC

#26 Sep 14, 2013
Punks... Drive by shooting. Ask questions and you will know. all punks.
lady divine

United States

#27 Sep 14, 2013
crazy... Get sneakers or dye tryin. Thats all they end up with.....sneakers. Rep ur set fool.....nike...but wen they get locked up hard act turns soft as cotton Im talkin bout white and black wanna be gangstas and in the midst of worthless street credit someone whos trying to have a fun night out gets hurt or killed or stray bullet goes thru a car or house and kills someone because some idiot with no heart wants to play gangsta. Hope cops get alot of info from these fools to help make busts.
God Fearing

Marion, NC

#28 Sep 14, 2013
Since the Town voted in liquor it has caused tons of problems. People a spending there money on drinks instead of buying there children milk. Beating there wife's when they come home drunk and now shooting up folks. This liquor brings to many problems and causes people to turn from The Lord. This hole townis going to hell in a hand basket. I have herd that at this place they have people a fighting. This makes folks violent. I say close them down now before people get killed.
keep it in the family

Lincolnton, NC

#29 Sep 14, 2013
This was all a family argument..... Birthday/family reunion...... If you look around Facebook you will find which family was going to "turn up" for Daddy's birthday on Saturday.
lockup

Mars Hill, NC

#30 Sep 15, 2013
Yeah all these little punks run around here trying to act hard . Because they listen to lil wayne and sell some drugs nd have the litte meth wh@res all over them cause they got drugs . They think they are big time . It's funny no one else wants your used up dope wh@re or your scooter . Or the fifty bucks you made lst week .
What

Marion, NC

#31 Sep 15, 2013
This is a prime example of why we need more guns in our country!
Ban Guns

Marion, NC

#32 Sep 15, 2013
What wrote:
This is a prime example of why we need more guns in our country!
Unlike Congress, the Australian Parliament likes action. In 1996, a mass shooter killed thirty-five people in Port Arthur in a massacre so pointlessly depressing Iím not going to mention a single other detail. Two weeks later, the conservative Prime Minister, John Howard, launched perhaps the most aggressive clamp-down on gun ownership in history. Around 650,000 automatic and semi-automatic weapons were destroyed and a whole raft of checks and controls brought in. The end result? The first decade of the law alone saw a fifty-nine percent drop in Australian gun-homicides, while non-firearm-related homicides stayed level. In other words, people didnít switch to machetes or poison so much as they stopped killing altogether. As for mass shootings: well, Australiaís gone all the way from eleven a decade (1986-96) to zero. This would save the USA as well. Guns breed violence and therefore should be banned.
Marion

Marion, NC

#33 Sep 15, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Congress, the Australian Parliament likes action. In 1996, a mass shooter killed thirty-five people in Port Arthur in a massacre so pointlessly depressing Iím not going to mention a single other detail. Two weeks later, the conservative Prime Minister, John Howard, launched perhaps the most aggressive clamp-down on gun ownership in history. Around 650,000 automatic and semi-automatic weapons were destroyed and a whole raft of checks and controls brought in. The end result? The first decade of the law alone saw a fifty-nine percent drop in Australian gun-homicides, while non-firearm-related homicides stayed level. In other words, people didnít switch to machetes or poison so much as they stopped killing altogether. As for mass shootings: well, Australiaís gone all the way from eleven a decade (1986-96) to zero. This would save the USA as well. Guns breed violence and therefore should be banned.
Lets you want to take my guns well good luck. The town of Chicago has a gun ban and they have more people killed by guns than anywhere else. I dont thing people that kill people will care about gun laws
Ban Guns

Marion, NC

#34 Sep 15, 2013
Marion wrote:
<quoted text> Lets you want to take my guns well good luck. The town of Chicago has a gun ban and they have more people killed by guns than anywhere else. I dont thing people that kill people will care about gun laws
Another stupid MacDowell redneck. Read the stastics. Your argument for owning guns doesn't hold any water. Responsible folks will rejoice the day you have to surtender your killing machines...
Marion

Marion, NC

#35 Sep 15, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid MacDowell redneck. Read the stastics. Your argument for owning guns doesn't hold any water. Responsible folks will rejoice the day you have to surtender your killing machines...
The day my guns are outlawed the outlaws / criminals will still have guns..........
David Hogan

Marion, NC

#36 Sep 15, 2013
You want to ban guns because people are killed with them. When are you going to ask for a ban on Ford, Chevrolet & all other vehicles. People are killed with these too.
Lol

Marion, NC

#37 Sep 15, 2013
McDonald's , BK and all the other fast food joints kill far more people than guns, every time u order a Mcdouble u are playing Roulette, idiots I swear, come take my guns ! I dare u..
God-Dog

Knoxville, TN

#38 Sep 15, 2013
In the first two years after Australian gun-owners were forced to surrender 640,381 personal
firearms, government statistics showed a dramatic increase in criminal activity.(Crime and Justice - Crimes Recorded by Police, Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2000)
In 2001-2002, homicides were up another 20%(Report #46: Homicide in Australia, 2001-2002, Australian Institute of Criminology, April 2003)

From the inception of firearm confiscation to March 27, 2000, the numbers are:
Firearm-related murders were up 19%
Armed robberies were up 69%
Home invasions were up 21%
The sad part is that in the 15 years before the national gun confiscation:
Firearm-related homicides dropped nearly 66%
Firearm-related deaths fell 50%
Gun crimes have been rising throughout Australia since guns were banned. In Sydney alone, robbery
rates with guns rose 160% in 2001, more in the previous year.(Costa targets armed robbers, The Sydney Morning Herald, April 4, 2002)
A ten year Australian study has concluded that firearm confiscation had no effect on crime rates.(Gun Laws and Sudden Death: Did the Australian Firearms Legislation of 1996 Make a Difference?, Dr. Jeanine Baker and Dr. Samara McPhedran, British Journal of Criminology, November 2006)
A separate report also concluded that Australiaís 1996 gun control laws ďfound [no] evidence for an impact of the laws on the preexisting decline in firearm homicidesĒ.(Austrian firearms: data require cautious approach, S. McPhedran, S. McPhedran, and J. Baker, The British Journal of Psychiatry, 2007, 191:562)
Yet another report from Australia for a similar time period indicates the same lack of decline in firearm homicides.(Australian firearms legislation and unintentional firearm deaths a theoretical explanation for the absence of decline following the 1996 gun laws Public Health, Samara McPhedran, Jeanine Baker, Public Health, Volume 122, Issue 3)
Despite having much stricter gun control than New Zealand, including a near ban on handguns, firearm homicides in both countries track one another over 25 years, indicating that gun control is not a control variable (Firearm Homicide in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand: What Can We Learn From Long- Term International Comparisons?, Samara McPhedran, Jeanine Baker, and Pooja Singh, Journal of Interpersonal Violence, March 16, 2010)
gun owner

Burnsville, NC

#39 Sep 15, 2013
come to my house for my guns the only thing you'll be taking when u leave is a bullet the people who shot the other night was not trying to kill they was just playing bada**. real gun owners would not go out in just unload at the ground we know the laws and know how to aim.
Fo-Shizzle

Marion, NC

#40 Sep 15, 2013
The RCB (Rutherford County Bloods)and the MCC (McDowell County Crips) have been in a turf war for 3 years now, its no surprise that people are getting shot and killed
BeNice

Lancaster, SC

#41 Sep 16, 2013
It would be nice if someone told us who exactly got injured..... Seems like everyone is scared to talk.
mccroryho

Mars Hill, NC

#42 Sep 16, 2013
vortex has gone black they'll never come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roma Restaurant 1 hr Grow up 21
Traffic at West and High School 1 hr Greg 4
Women do you like to talk dirty during sex? (Oct '13) 3 hr hung 26
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr TSF 58,871
nebo meth ho 3 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 5
who shot lional Ferguson 3 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 51
chris cheek 6 hr Clinchfield OG 3
•••
•••
•••