lampus

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

when I look in the mirror I don't always see black sometimes I actually see white but sometimes it looks black depending on how the light is reflecting..
Logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I think we should all worship black people. They have clearly demonstrated their superiority.
Sadie

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

The proof of black racism is here in the posts made by blacks. They refuse to see what's obvious to everyone else. White people have been appeasing these black racists by remaining silent. And until now, no one has called them out on their blatant hypocrisy. Piss us whites off enough and just wait and see what happens.
Blonde bisexual chick

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Blacks are pretty cool they have nice long black snakes ;)
Alex

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh Gah wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor whites are just idiots- They don't care if the economy plummets as long as gay marriage stays illegal and someone tries to stop all the damn baby killing!
Yes because stopping baby killing is terrible i know! and Obama is doing a bang job on fixing that economy with all his vacations and wasted money camplaining for future democrats with our money, fantastic.

I can say the repub rep wasent great either and im not racist my bf is black, however.. obama was not my pick, nor my bfs. Im sure someone will attack the fact that he is a black voting for a white republican.. have at it... if your that stupid you deserve to rot in this country as it fails.
Kay

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

hold on guys your talking whole never talk whole I mean at least the words some, most, many because not all blacks are like that. Look obviously some of you are upset at SOME black people but sheesh not all of us are like that. Ive got TONS of white friends. Either grow up or be more specific because if you talk whole you have no education and your an immature child.
Brutus

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Never trust a black person. Ever.
Marika

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I just know that blacks are killing each other at a record pace. I just want to know what we as W hite people can do to encourage or provoke this behaviour. I f we can do something to speed up them murdering each other there is hope our Grandchildren will not have to live around any of these animals. Because they ARE animals, there is nothing people like about them and Most Whites realize everyone would be much better off with them being extinct like the passenger pigeon.
Perspective

Hot Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Oh Gah wrote:
Black people hate white people because "we enslaved them". First of all I did not enslave anyone and nobody enslaved the 20 year old black kid with his nose stuck up in the air acting like the world owes him something. I am not racist against black people because of color, its a skin color for God's Sake. Would you hate someone because they had a purple birth mark covering there body NO its just the way they were born-whatever. My racism is for the black/white/mexican/arabic/pol ish etc etc who act like morons. No class talking loud as crap in a movie theatre giving people bad looks cuz they are ghetto as hell. In conclusion I want to say to black people who hate white people because your ancestors were brought here and sold into slavery: I am sorry, if I could go back and change things I would have been more than happy to have left your great great great great great grandfather in Africa-and saved us all the drama!
hate to say this dude but it isn't just the twenty year old black kid who has his nose stuck up in the air thinking the world owes him something .......IT IS EVERY 20 year old no matter the race it is the symptom of what has been taught to this generation coming up now. it isn't racism it is dysfunctional community the second step in the path to creating a dysfunctional country...So do not think for a minute it has anything to do with race it is just a belief of self entitlement that permeates the generation reaching adulthood now.
barnyedud

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Because they black-actually brown

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 150 of150
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min State of Florida 55,679
wat up 40 min dizzy harris 1
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 1 hr Nate 23
Who knows about DR Daniel Robbins? 3 hr Just Saying 4
Christian Who Is Concerned About Marion Not Hav... (Apr '10) 8 hr Rich 165
Dr. Moore Fired 11 hr Well Duh 12
looking for a couple to have fun with 18 hr Ru sure 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••