Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

You are right I'm not going to argue because you are right and it takes me too long to look up German. You are superior in intellect and I have no response because my theories are bulls**t. I'm just a racist plain and simple. Goodnight all!
K Wright

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

America is toast wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a pice of rope I have plenty if you would go ahead and hang yourself it would be one less on welfare do you have any brothers or sister or a mother or father that would be willing to help out our country like you.PS..Do it for America Thanks :)
Wow..Theres a special place in hell for you..Im white and the nonsense and hatred that comes out of your mouth makes me embarrassed that you are white as well..All that hate in you is only hurting yourself because what you are saying is so ludicrous and senseless..and you yourself arent helping America one bit ..only regressing us back to the 1800's..and there's plenty of white people on welfare as well dumba***..Im sure you have a brother or sister or someone in your family who gets food stamps or medicaid..You were responding and pretty much told a kid who is in high school that he should die..Come on..HES A FREAKING KID..And I really dont care what you have to say to me back because I am not going to get back on here..These threads are nothing more than people hiding behind a computer trying to get a rise out of people..
Ellen

Monmouth Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

My ancestors were in italy pressing olive oil when many of today's blacks' ancestors were in chains. Yet, in my workplace, we innocent whites are paying the price

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ellen wrote:
My ancestors were in italy pressing olive oil when many of today's blacks' ancestors were in chains. Yet, in my workplace, we innocent whites are paying the price
I can't remember, I'm sorry, but is it Donald? I forgot the name you originally told me. My apologies!
FTW

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

They feel empowered now that Neo- Communists have "Elected" Comrade Nigbama. This will be corrected as have all historical mistakes.
Go away racist weirdo

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

You need some new material....seriously get over it. You lost.
HateTheHaters

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Brothers and sisters.. Don't ever let anyone punk you. The next time someone puts you down or does something to spite you for your race or because of what you believe, punch em in the damn mouth.. Even if you have to take a beating.. Dont ever let someone make you feel like less of a person because of who you are.. Physical pain can be overcome but lost pride or the feeling of oppression due to cowardice will last much longer and hurt much worse..
As for me - just a smalltown country boy
As for my beliefs - i support the ADVANCEMENT of one race. The HUMAN race
HateTheHaters

Martinsburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

We are all born with an equal right to happiness in this word and we are all in the same boat.. If we could work together to make this world a better place for all of us. Instead we are too busy bitching at each other over skin color, religion, sexual preference, etc.. All the while the grasp of greedy government and corporate fatcats is tightening at a growing pace around our stupid little throats to the point that by the time we wake up and realize it.. Itll be too late to take one more free breathe without the approval of the grip. Stop bein racist pigs.. Open your eyes and go to work.
Love is always stronger than hate.. USE IT.
auxlux

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
get over it the revenge
This is the truth

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I hope God saves your soul before you die. I really do I hope he has mercy on you.
neveracceptrespn siblity

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Oh Gah wrote:
<quoted text>
And your precious George Bush did what in 8 years? and Mitt Romney will do what? Oh thats right the goal is to eliminate abortion--cuz thats the real issue. Romney is an evil man, who cares where he stands politicly? He will do this country horrible injustices just for his own gain. When Obama was elected President he was handed a huge pile of crap, now I want to hand you a turd and in 4 years I want you to turn it into a gold bar. But hey maybe Romney will get elected and we can all find out first hand how to make a pile of crap stink worse.
WHy does everyone say this. What president was ever handed a clean plate when he took office. Bush got handed Clintons crap, Clinton got handed Bush Sr crap etc etc. It's not like Obama was the first president to take over with a mess. It's just Obama keeps blaming bush even after his first term. Black, white, asia or hispanic they all have there racists. It's only the white man that gets the attention.
jshemdvhhhhhfft

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Blacks and whites should treat each other equal!
qixlix

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... Rock or a Hard Place
kinda thing
brenton

Johnston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

geisha gurrl wrote:
<quoted text> I just think everyone is too race focused I never think about it or hear about it till I get on topix I think it gets exaggerated we have a lot of other issues that are way more important my best friend in life is a black chic who when I was pregnant would spend her last dollar to get me japanese food I was craving hugged me and encouraged me loved me ever since I've known her we fight like sisters too but race is never our issue I've got white girlfriends who do the same class and character play a big part

She spent her last dollar on ya cause her brother knocked you up and run off.

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

These are stupid comments
Maldonado74

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh Gah wrote:
Black people hate white people because "we enslaved them". First of all I did not enslave anyone and nobody enslaved the 20 year old black kid with his nose stuck up in the air acting like the world owes him something. I am not racist against black people because of color, its a skin color for God's Sake. Would you hate someone because they had a purple birth mark covering there body NO its just the way they were born-whatever. My racism is for the black/white/mexican/arabic/pol ish etc etc who act like morons. No class talking loud as crap in a movie theatre giving people bad looks cuz they are ghetto as hell. In conclusion I want to say to black people who hate white people because your ancestors were brought here and sold into slavery: I am sorry, if I could go back and change things I would have been more than happy to have left your great great great great great grandfather in Africa-and saved us all the drama!
"We" didn't enslave them!!! Others enslaved the 200 years ago!! Blacks enslaved each other, and still do today. I'm Hispanic and I see blacks today are racist to everyone who is not one of them. It's a shame!! I see blacks act differently to others. I'm tired of hearing about the slave card. Are there slaves still alive? NO!! Get over it!! The Jewish people are not crying about being enslaved for thousands of years. Live in peace, teach it too!!
Lord help dummy

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

So you got this whole stupid thread fired up again. It was put down like a diseased animal and we were glad because frankly we are sick to death of seeing this one pop up. So thank you little Hispanic one( if you even are). Now please shut up and go do something fun today instead of this.
Lord help dummy

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

For the record these blacks you bash aren't the ones trying to send you and your people back to Mexico pal think about that.
Scott

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

They are racist because when they play the race card it gets them things they are too stupid or lazy to work for.
Duh

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

White people do it too moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
not the father Maury 18 min come on 10
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 33 min State of Florida 49,351
This use to be an informative site!!! 1 hr Will 1
Bear Creek Marina (May '11) 2 hr open 125
William "Girly" Joyce KVK1 3 hr juschecking 12
bear creek marina 4 hr Concerned 9
HNIC claims BonzoScam is working! 4 hr William Joyce KVK1 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••