Why are Blacks so Racist?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
FoolFinder

Burnsville, NC

#1 Oct 30, 2012
While most of us work very hard to show our belief that every race is equal and that we are not racist, we see that the same lessons are not tought or believed in the Black Community. Over compensate to the Black Community and time and again work to prove we are not racist. Most of us have worked very hard over the years and been overtaxed for the benifit of the Black Community, but at EVERY opportunity the Blacks have proven that its a one way street. They can see that Homobama has been a total failure for four years, but they run to the polls in mass to put him back in office, just because he is half black. Never mind that he is destroying our country and pilling up debts that will not be paid for twenty to thirty years and then by people not yet born. I have come to realize that the Blacks are in it for themselves and its high time that the rest of us wake up and react.
geisha gurrl

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
FoolFinder wrote:
While most of us work very hard to show our belief that every race is equal and that we are not racist, we see that the same lessons are not tought or believed in the Black Community. Over compensate to the Black Community and time and again work to prove we are not racist. Most of us have worked very hard over the years and been overtaxed for the benifit of the Black Community, but at EVERY oppolrtunity the Blacks have proven that its a one way street. They can see that Homobama has been a total failure for four years, but they run to the polls in mass to put him back in office, just because he is half black. Never mind that he is destroying our country and pilling up debts that will not be paid for twenty to thirty years and then by people not yet born. I have come to realize that the Blacks are in it for themselves and its high time that the rest of us wake up and react.
so did racist white people elect bush? Or any other white prez? If we had a latino prez u would blame illegal immigrants for him getting in office. Why don't u just man up and say u hate other races and list your reasons. We should be more concerned bout our prisons becoming self sufficient and productive and less appealing we spendin tons of tax money on them and after programs. Prisons should b farms and they should grow their own food and be manufacturing facilities make things that have been being made overseas at a cheaper price that companies that moved overseas can't compete with. Turn them all into sweatshops and use them for all those state jobs where u c 10 ppl standin around watchin a couple guys work. Drug addicts are draining the system too. Assisted living facilities and psych floors at hospitals are full of them. Who u think pays for all that and all the aftercare programs they get
info

Burnsville, NC

#3 Oct 31, 2012
geisha gurrl wrote:
<quoted text> so did racist white people elect bush? Or any other white prez? If we had a latino prez u would blame illegal immigrants for him getting in office. Why don't u just man up and say u hate other races and list your reasons. We should be more concerned bout our prisons becoming self sufficient and productive and less appealing we spendin tons of tax money on them and after programs. Prisons should b farms and they should grow their own food and be manufacturing facilities make things that have been being made overseas at a cheaper price that companies that moved overseas can't compete with. Turn them all into sweatshops and use them for all those state jobs where u c 10 ppl standin around watchin a couple guys work. Drug addicts are draining the system too. Assisted living facilities and psych floors at hospitals are full of them. Who u think pays for all that and all the aftercare programs they get
Liberals would NEVER let you turn prisons into a productive workforce because those prisoners have rights; even though they didn't care about anybody else's rights when they committed their crimes they still have rights and shouldn't be subjected to manual labor. God forbide that they do punishment for something that they did to others. Why do you think that chain gangs are no longer used; it was cruel and unusual punishment. We can't even execute a man because he is too fat because it would be cruel and unusual. Drug addicts are bleeding the system dry but go to drug court one day and you will see the waste that the program is. You will have to stand up and clap for those individuals that are still doing drugs and committing crimes. That is what our society has become!
Oh Gah

Mars Hill, NC

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Black people hate white people because "we enslaved them". First of all I did not enslave anyone and nobody enslaved the 20 year old black kid with his nose stuck up in the air acting like the world owes him something. I am not racist against black people because of color, its a skin color for God's Sake. Would you hate someone because they had a purple birth mark covering there body NO its just the way they were born-whatever. My racism is for the black/white/mexican/arabic/pol ish etc etc who act like morons. No class talking loud as crap in a movie theatre giving people bad looks cuz they are ghetto as hell. In conclusion I want to say to black people who hate white people because your ancestors were brought here and sold into slavery: I am sorry, if I could go back and change things I would have been more than happy to have left your great great great great great grandfather in Africa-and saved us all the drama!
troll finder

Marion, NC

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Its the Burnsville troll again people I guess he got tired chasing sheep or his sister and started another hate thread.Pay him no mind....just think about all those poor sheep...lol
FoolFinder

Burnsville, NC

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Hating white people for their great,great,great,great grandparents being inslaved by their OWN RACE and sold to whites is small minded on the part of todays black generation. Many things could have happened to their ancestors, if they were not sold into slavery. The most likely thing is that they would have been hacked or speared to death by their own race. I do not defend slavery or racism by anyone towards any race, but I understand history and the evolution of the human thought process. It would be impossible for those who took part in the ugly part of history to understand what they did wrong. I'm talking about both the people who captured their enemies and those who bought them for resale as slaves. One thought comes to mind when I think about this subject and that is that the black people in America are certainly much better off through the suffering of their ancestors. If you look at the countries that they came from you will see that these people are still murdering their own race, their governments are corrupt and nothing ever improves. The black on black crime in this country reminds me of what is going on in most of the African Nations. If I were black I would thank God for the sacrifices made by my ancestors and for America. No one alive today had any part of the slavery era and thats the end of that.
FoolFinder

Burnsville, NC

#7 Oct 31, 2012
troll finder wrote:
Its the Burnsville troll again people I guess he got tired chasing sheep or his sister and started another hate thread.Pay him no mind....just think about all those poor sheep...lol
You apparently read, but do not comprehend! This is not and was not intended to be hate or racist. I think even a moron like you could understand that if you were capable of normal converdation.
geisha gurrl

Lawrenceville, GA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Oh Gah wrote:
Black people hate white people because "we enslaved them". First of all I did not enslave anyone and nobody enslaved the 20 year old black kid with his nose stuck up in the air acting like the world owes him something. I am not racist against black people because of color, its a skin color for God's Sake. Would you hate someone because they had a purple birth mark covering there body NO its just the way they were born-whatever. My racism is for the black/white/mexican/arabic/pol ish etc etc who act like morons. No class talking loud as crap in a movie theatre giving people bad looks cuz they are ghetto as hell. In conclusion I want to say to black people who hate white people because your ancestors were brought here and sold into slavery: I am sorry, if I could go back and change things I would have been more than happy to have left your great great great great great grandfather in Africa-and saved us all the drama!
I just think everyone is too race focused I never think about it or hear about it till I get on topix I think it gets exaggerated we have a lot of other issues that are way more important my best friend in life is a black chic who when I was pregnant would spend her last dollar to get me japanese food I was craving hugged me and encouraged me loved me ever since I've known her we fight like sisters too but race is never our issue I've got white girlfriends who do the same class and character play a big part
Oh Gah

Mars Hill, NC

#9 Oct 31, 2012
geisha gurrl wrote:
<quoted text> I just think everyone is too race focused I never think about it or hear about it till I get on topix I think it gets exaggerated we have a lot of other issues that are way more important my best friend in life is a black chic who when I was pregnant would spend her last dollar to get me japanese food I was craving hugged me and encouraged me loved me ever since I've known her we fight like sisters too but race is never our issue I've got white girlfriends who do the same class and character play a big part
Spend some time with African Americans who have a real race problem and then come back and tell me how you feel. For the most part people have been raised well around here, black people, white people, all people really. I'd say you probably have little to no experience with the "race" of people we are actually discussing here. You have white trash and black trash---there of equal disgust, its just not politicly correct to have an issue with the black trash.
anon

Marion, NC

#10 Oct 31, 2012
what many in the african american community don't know and have never been taught is that it was their own people who originally sold them into slavery not the whites. so if they want to hate anyone they need to go back to where it originally happened and lay the blame where it belongs.
FoolFinder

Burnsville, NC

#11 Nov 1, 2012
In no way do I justify slavery or mistreating anyone, but the thought always comes back to me. What would have happened to those who were sold into slavery if someone had not bought them. The treatment these people lived through was atrocious, but my guess is that they would have been murdered on the spot. Centries of tribal fighting has left most African nations in ruins. Billions of dollars of Diamonds, which could have put them on top of heap were sold by corrupt leaders for weapons to slaughter their own race. I have said it before and now again, If I were a black in America I would love my ancestors and America.
FoolFinder

Burnsville, NC

#12 Nov 2, 2012
If you want to see racism, at its peek listen to C-Span and other independent talk shows. The black callers, blindly defending Obama's record? No person could legitimately defend this pathetic president. Never mind the fact that he has wasted four years of everyone's lives, except those government dependent people who look to him for more hand outs from the taxpayers money. To many blacks would destroy our country for another freebee!!
Oh Gah

Mars Hill, NC

#13 Nov 2, 2012
FoolFinder wrote:
If you want to see racism, at its peek listen to C-Span and other independent talk shows. The black callers, blindly defending Obama's record? No person could legitimately defend this pathetic president. Never mind the fact that he has wasted four years of everyone's lives, except those government dependent people who look to him for more hand outs from the taxpayers money. To many blacks would destroy our country for another freebee!!
And your precious George Bush did what in 8 years? and Mitt Romney will do what? Oh thats right the goal is to eliminate abortion--cuz thats the real issue. Romney is an evil man, who cares where he stands politicly? He will do this country horrible injustices just for his own gain. When Obama was elected President he was handed a huge pile of crap, now I want to hand you a turd and in 4 years I want you to turn it into a gold bar. But hey maybe Romney will get elected and we can all find out first hand how to make a pile of crap stink worse.
FoolFinder

Burnsville, NC

#14 Nov 2, 2012
Apparently Oh Gah, is a black who calls talk shows! The post reminds me of the pitiful dribble they spout when they call C-Span and try to defend that loser Homobama. Same old mumbo jumbo jive turkey bullshit.
dear low info

Dallas, TX

#15 Nov 2, 2012
FoolFinder wrote:
While most of us work very hard to show our belief that every race is equal and that we are not racist, we see that the same lessons are not tought or believed in the Black Community. Over compensate to the Black Community and time and again work to prove we are not racist. Most of us have worked very hard over the years and been overtaxed for the benifit of the Black Community, but at EVERY opportunity the Blacks have proven that its a one way street. They can see that Homobama has been a total failure for four years, but they run to the polls in mass to put him back in office, just because he is half black. Never mind that he is destroying our country and pilling up debts that will not be paid for twenty to thirty years and then by people not yet born. I have come to realize that the Blacks are in it for themselves and its high time that the rest of us wake up and react.
Fascinating. Look at the statistics. Poverty is greatest in rural areas. In the NC mountains the percentage of blacks is tiny. It's the whites who are the majority of the takers in our parts. Yet, the whites are all gung-ho for mitt. You'd think the poor folks would be for the guy who wants to help them with their food stamps and medicaid. Maybe the poor whites are just racists.
Oh Gah

Mars Hill, NC

#17 Nov 2, 2012
FoolFinder wrote:
Apparently Oh Gah, is a black who calls talk shows! The post reminds me of the pitiful dribble they spout when they call C-Span and try to defend that loser Homobama. Same old mumbo jumbo jive turkey bullshit.
If you read my previous comments you can pretty much figure what my race is. But all of a sudden since I am on Obama's side I am black. Sure...ok. You Romney supporters are quick, cant get anything by you guys!
Oh Gah

Mars Hill, NC

#18 Nov 2, 2012
dear low info wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. Look at the statistics. Poverty is greatest in rural areas. In the NC mountains the percentage of blacks is tiny. It's the whites who are the majority of the takers in our parts. Yet, the whites are all gung-ho for mitt. You'd think the poor folks would be for the guy who wants to help them with their food stamps and medicaid. Maybe the poor whites are just racists.
The poor whites are just idiots- They don't care if the economy plumits as long as gay marriage stays illegal and someone tries to stop all the damn baby killing!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Got the monkeys on the run Go Gah! Go Gah!
Yank them puppet strings Go Gah! Go Gah!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 2, 2012
Hey, monkey puppets. Going to bed. Give your wife and mom a kiss for me ,OK? Your sister talked to me today. She looks GOOD.
MsMolly

Burnsville, NC

#21 Nov 3, 2012
Blacks are racist,vulgar and self centered, because they want the whole pie for themselves! You can't even go to a High School ballgame without hearing the MF words and all the other trash mouth. THe dumbasses think because they are black that nobody will mash their mouths for them. Their TV shows are nothing but vulgar trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody have frontier internet? what do yo... 1 hr jlaney 4
Foreign Born Ted Cruz trying to run for president 1 hr DuhHuh 2
Megan Pinkerton 5 hr Infinity 16
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 9 hr Cliven 35
Austin, Texas, is "exclusivley forWhite People". 9 hr Cliven 7
Bullies 10 hr Krystie Ambrosia 5
David DJ Cash 15 hr F_ckyou 1

Freeze Watch for McDowell County was issued at March 27 at 6:54PM EDT

Marion Dating
Find my Match