Angel got shut mouth
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammi

Morganton, NC

#1 Jan 31, 2013
What happened to Angel Hunt? She was on here threatening to punch people in the mouth for talking about Melissa, but when people responded to her she got shut mouth!
angels friend

Little Switzerland, NC

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Lmao, she did she's been a real shady bit(c)h lately, she can go fu*k herself protecting an ex boyfriends piece of trash mother, I'm sorry a mother cares about there kids, she is a "friend" of Brandon's not even worthy to be called a mom!

She asked Sierra to move in to take care of Brandon lmao trash!
problem

Raleigh, NC

#3 Feb 5, 2013
You people have little minds and obviously no life
angel hunt

Athens, TN

#4 Feb 5, 2013
wow okay who ever said your my friend your definitely not. and i will protect Melissa til the end . how about you get outta my life cause you have no idea what's going on in my life .
license

Morganton, NC

#5 Feb 5, 2013
angel hunt wrote:
wow okay who ever said your my friend your definitely not. and i will protect Melissa til the end . how about you get outta my life cause you have no idea what's going on in my life .
What about those nursing license, Angel? Bet you will think before you tell a lie like that again want you?
angel hunt

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
i didn't lie about anything ok and get out of my life you know not the first thing about me. so stop actin like you do. thank you
license

Morganton, NC

#8 Feb 5, 2013
angel hunt wrote:
i didn't lie about anything ok and get out of my life you know not the first thing about me. so stop actin like you do. thank you
You do NOT have your nursing license and you posted you do. You LIED. I know lots and lots and lots.
angel hunt

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Im sure you do know lots. you don't know the first thing about me.
RN

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
license wrote:
<quoted text>You do NOT have your nursing license and you posted you do. You LIED. I know lots and lots and lots.
As a RN I find it an insult these young girls who may or may not have a CNA certificate are running around saying they are nurses. I see this a lot. It is not fair to myself or other nurses who worked hard and earned our degree. We earned our right to be called a nurse. Get it straight: a CNA is not a nurse.
Nurse

Marion, NC

#11 Feb 6, 2013
RN wrote:
<quoted text>
As a RN I find it an insult these young girls who may or may not have a CNA certificate are running around saying they are nurses. I see this a lot. It is not fair to myself or other nurses who worked hard and earned our degree. We earned our right to be called a nurse. Get it straight: a CNA is not a nurse.
RN your right CNA is not a nurse....its more like a Doctor, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Pastor, Slave. CNA's do the work as Doctors & Nurses sit on their butts at the nurses desk and bark orders. Being on BOTH sides, i know its much easier to be a nurse! Yes we do have degrees, woopty doo....that only means you make more money, NOT that you actually earn more money. Ask any CNA and they will tell you the same, and if your a nurse who has the pleasure of working with awesome CNA's you will never forget what you went through before you got your degree. SMH
RN

Morganton, NC

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>RN your right CNA is not a nurse....its more like a Doctor, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Pastor, Slave. CNA's do the work as Doctors & Nurses sit on their butts at the nurses desk and bark orders. Being on BOTH sides, i know its much easier to be a nurse! Yes we do have degrees, woopty doo....that only means you make more money, NOT that you actually earn more money. Ask any CNA and they will tell you the same, and if your a nurse who has the pleasure of working with awesome CNA's you will never forget what you went through before you got your degree. SMH
Just because you might not work as hard as a CNA doesn't mean other RNs don't. I worked hard for my degree and I work hard for my money. Just because CNAs are awesome does not give them the right to say they are a nurse. You don't get my point. Needless to say you are probably one of those CNAs. BTW would you rather have the job of wiping someone's tail or the job of making the health care decision that may or may not save a persons life? Your comment about Doctors was uncalled for!
Another RN

Marion, NC

#13 Feb 6, 2013
I have been a nurse for several years and have seen great CNA's and not so great CNA's (same for nurses). What has always irritated me is CNA's griping about how much money nurses make. It is like this, we sacrificed and went to school to get the degree/license, it wasn't just handed to us. If you want to make more money, go to school and get your degree! I always love it when a CNA graduates from nursing school and becomes a nurse then they realize how difficult it is. When CNA's see the nurses sitting a the nursing station, we are not just sitting there, twiddling our thumbs or filing our nails. We are faxing labs results or faxes to the doctor, taking/writing/following orders, completing our assessments, or just saving a life. I have talked to many a CNA turned nurse who said they had no idea how hard it was to be a nurse. Don't get me wrong, CNA's have a physically demanding job and I respect the ones who really care about what they are doing and genuinely work hard.(I have seen several who enjoy sneaking off and just sitting in an empty room or even a patient's room and do anything and everything to try and avoid helping the other CNA's or nurses). Bottom line, if you are unhappy with working as a CNA, do what all nurses have done and go to college.
Another RN

Marion, NC

#14 Feb 6, 2013
RN wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you might not work as hard as a CNA doesn't mean other RNs don't. I worked hard for my degree and I work hard for my money. Just because CNAs are awesome does not give them the right to say they are a nurse. You don't get my point. Needless to say you are probably one of those CNAs. BTW would you rather have the job of wiping someone's tail or the job of making the health care decision that may or may not save a persons life? Your comment about Doctors was uncalled for!
I so agree about CNA's claiming to be nurses when they are not. We worked hard for that license and that title! A nurse is not a CNA and a CNA is not a nurse. It is a blessing to have wonderful CNA's to work alongside and I appreciate all the ones out there who perform their duties to the best of their ability and in a caring manner.
What

Old Fort, NC

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Is she back with Brandon again? What happened to Taylor and Sierra?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 4, 2013
RN wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you might not work as hard as a CNA doesn't mean other RNs don't. I worked hard for my degree and I work hard for my money. Just because CNAs are awesome does not give them the right to say they are a nurse. You don't get my point. Needless to say you are probably one of those CNAs. BTW would you rather have the job of wiping someone's tail or the job of making the health care decision that may or may not save a persons life? Your comment about Doctors was uncalled for!
We get it RN CNA's aren't nurses! My GF however IS a CNA and for your sake I hope her nor anyone else shines a mirror in your face while you are up on that high horse of yours because you might not like what you see! Yes she has to wipe butts, give showers and all that fun stuff. She is also CPR qualified! Lets all hope if someone needs CPR the Almighty nurse is around or else they will die!
ThisScreenNameDi dntLeave

Morganton, NC

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>We get it RN CNA's aren't nurses! My GF however IS a CNA and for your sake I hope her nor anyone else shines a mirror in your face while you are up on that high horse of yours because you might not like what you see! Yes she has to wipe butts, give showers and all that fun stuff. She is also CPR qualified! Lets all hope if someone needs CPR the Almighty nurse is around or else they will die!
No, lets all hope your girlfriend follows protocol or she won't have her $9.00 hr ass wiping job. I don't think RN is trying to be all high and mighty. She just made a well needed point.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 4, 2013
ThisScreenNameDidntLeave wrote:
<quoted text>No, lets all hope your girlfriend follows protocol or she won't have her $9.00 hr ass wiping job. I don't think RN is trying to be all high and mighty. She just made a well needed point.
9.00 an hour? LOL!! I don't think so! You errr I mean she made no point!
ThisScreenNameDi dntLeave

Morganton, NC

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>9.00 an hour? LOL!! I don't think so! You errr I mean she made no point!
Oh it's less than that?$8.00? Say what you want, but CNAs do not get paid well at all. I do consider that a shame.
Jessica

Marion, NC

#20 Mar 4, 2013
I am a CNA and get paid $11.75 hourly... It all depends on your work place

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I am a CNA and get paid $11.75 hourly... It all depends on your work place
You must be so proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet Lewis (Jun '16) 1 hr Hold up 29
Amanda Stevens 3 hr Grow up 9
Old and forgotten 9 hr Another Rant 3
Kerrigan Floyd 18 hr Interested 1
Stupid 18 hr Poppooo 7
5lane haiku 20 hr scruffy 4
Erin McElveen Wed Snickers 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages