Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good Dad

Atlanta, GA

#21 Oct 25, 2013
My ex-wife wastes a lot of child support money that is supposed to go to our teenage son. She buys cartons of cigarettes, goes out on the town with her lady friends and more using child support money. I have talked to the child support officials and without receipts or stuff like that us men are just pissing in the wind.
Get it over with

Marion, NC

#22 Oct 25, 2013
Good Dad wrote:
My ex-wife wastes a lot of child support money that is supposed to go to our teenage son. She buys cartons of cigarettes, goes out on the town with her lady friends and more using child support money. I have talked to the child support officials and without receipts or stuff like that us men are just pissing in the wind.
I'm sorry it's really ridiculous. I have a friend who is being really screwed over and I told him keep receipts. It's really a shame they can't regulate it better. Like I told him try your best to get joint custody.
merry widow

Weaverville, NC

#23 Oct 25, 2013
To the complainers ofhaving to support your child:

1.Does your child have a place to live?
2.Does your child have electricity?
3.does your child have heat?
4.Does your child have transportation?
5.Does your child go to school?
6.Does your child have clean hair and clothes?
7.Does your child take baths?

Do you really think your piddly small amount of
begrudged child support pays even half of what it takes to raise a child.Grow up.
Huh

Marion, NC

#24 Oct 26, 2013
merry widow wrote:
To the complainers ofhaving to support your child:
1.Does your child have a place to live?
2.Does your child have electricity?
3.does your child have heat?
4.Does your child have transportation?
5.Does your child go to school?
6.Does your child have clean hair and clothes?
7.Does your child take baths?
Do you really think your piddly small amount of
begrudged child support pays even half of what it takes to raise a child.Grow up.
This topic is about the abuse of funds, merry widow. Of course both parties involved should pay for ALL costs of raising and providing for the child. Many of the responses above alude to what you have numerically listed. This fact does not relieve the mother or father, whichever has custody, of bearing equal financial responsibility. Of course there are always exceptions, such as a jailed or straight out piece of crap mother or father.
What is needed is the court system to stop being biased against fathers and start awarding split custody....if the parents cannot mutually agree on a suitable arrangement on their own without litigation.
Are you supporting the notion that mothers (or fathers in those rare cases where the court hasn't given all to the mother) should bear NO fiscal responsibility?
merry widow

Burnsville, NC

#25 Oct 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
This topic is about the abuse of funds, merry widow. Of course both parties involved should pay for ALL costs of raising and providing for the child. Many of the responses above alude to what you have numerically listed. This fact does not relieve the mother or father, whichever has custody, of bearing equal financial responsibility. Of course there are always exceptions, such as a jailed or straight out piece of crap mother or father.
What is needed is the court system to stop being biased against fathers and start awarding split custody....if the parents cannot mutually agree on a suitable arrangement on their own without litigation.
Are you supporting the notion that mothers (or fathers in those rare cases where the court hasn't given all to the mother) should bear NO fiscal responsibility?
I am not.But I work in the system and the primary custody always bears the most financial burden.The parent who pays child support
wants an itemized list with receipts to prove where the money went.
Their new OTHER raises hell over every penny the parent spends on their child. Yes they should agree to do whats best for their children.But they couldn't even agree to stay together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 13 min Ben 58,821
nebo meth ho 55 min Ignorance isa Dis... 4
who shot lional Ferguson 59 min Ignorance isa Dis... 49
anyone in old fort? 4 hr fastbreak 2
chris cheek 10 hr whatever 1
Name of the Grill on Five Lane? (Sep '09) 10 hr memories57 109
Rescue Squad 12 hr IfYouAskMe 3
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••