Next Last
Just wondering

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Anyone know anything about this place?
Sam

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2010
They have the highest prices in County on everything thats why i dont stop their no more.
Mike

Marion, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2010
they have one damn fine looking clerk!!!
robin

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Mike wrote:
agreed
CSX

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2010
It's highway robbery to stop in there did once and a hamburger was over 3 dollars with no fries or drink and it was terrible.
PG area worker

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2010
I eat at Shuford's often. I don't think it is that bad price or food.,
zooloo 2

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2010
Love the place. Love the family and workers. Extremely friendly and helpful. Great place in the county. Go there often. And no, I am not an owner or family member, just a neighbor in the community.
crucial

Morganton, NC

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
yea she's a floozy
ok sure

Greenville, SC

#9 Oct 15, 2010
crucial wrote:
<quoted text>
yea she's a floozy
In other words, she wouldn't have a thing to do with you. Right?
Juan

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Dew they sell tacos?
im a fan

Moore, SC

#11 Oct 19, 2010
i think shuford convenience is the best damn store around. it is always spotless in there. great food and service. the clerks are pretty and no not "floozys" at all. jealous people kill me. i give all my business to shufords for doing a job well done
been around

Richmond, VA

#12 Oct 22, 2010
i say shufords got cheap gas..and cheap ladies workin there. ha i been wit em all
mikey

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2010
been around wrote:
i say shufords got cheap gas..and cheap ladies workin there. ha i been wit em all
In your dreams!
oblivious

Lincolnton, NC

#14 Oct 25, 2010
Ever wonder how the youngest one ever got out of the Possession of Dope open container and under the influence charges ask Daddy how and how much to keep her out of court .You ask how I know... I was there.Yep money will buy you anything or you out of anything.Than you wonder why the high prices.
Peter D Pan

Greer, SC

#15 Oct 25, 2010
oblivious wrote:
Ever wonder how the youngest one ever got out of the Possession of Dope open container and under the influence charges ask Daddy how and how much to keep her out of court .You ask how I know... I was there.Yep money will buy you anything or you out of anything.Than you wonder why the high prices.
what she look like?
mocking byrd

Orlando, FL

#16 Oct 25, 2010
Shufford is a small business owner working hard to make a living, providing jobs for people in our community and paying his fair share of taxes to our local and state governments. I'm sure he has had to make adjustments, like we all have in this poor economy. I am also a small business owner and I admire anyone who is able to survive this economy. Until you have taken your life savings, rolled the dice and had the nerve to gamble it all you have no idea what it takes. Criticize mike all you want. He has something you obviously do not. He is showing he has staying power in an economy many long time businessmen have closed in. Maybe you just don't realize how bad this economy is or that men and women who have been in business for 30 yrs have had to close. No, just keep slamming those who are still standing. I hope and pray he continues to be successful. Maybe you just don't understand economics, our county needs businesses to be successful. When they pay their taxes, whether they make a profit or not, that tax money runs our county. And it pays your welfare check, or feeds your child at school if they receive reduced lunch. Nest time you see him, you might want to tell him thanks or encourage him to hang in there. What will you do when there's only one business left standing???
Beardog

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2010
been around wrote:
Ya he is dreaming all wright. He must be a truckdriver!!!!!
amused

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2010
mocking byrd wrote:
Shufford is a small business owner working hard to make a living, providing jobs for people in our community and paying his fair share of taxes to our local and state governments. I'm sure he has had to make adjustments, like we all have in this poor economy. I am also a small business owner and I admire anyone who is able to survive this economy. Until you have taken your life savings, rolled the dice and had the nerve to gamble it all you have no idea what it takes. Criticize mike all you want. He has something you obviously do not. He is showing he has staying power in an economy many long time businessmen have closed in. Maybe you just don't realize how bad this economy is or that men and women who have been in business for 30 yrs have had to close. No, just keep slamming those who are still standing. I hope and pray he continues to be successful. Maybe you just don't understand economics, our county needs businesses to be successful. When they pay their taxes, whether they make a profit or not, that tax money runs our county. And it pays your welfare check, or feeds your child at school if they receive reduced lunch. Nest time you see him, you might want to tell him thanks or encourage him to hang in there. What will you do when there's only one business left standing???
well hello Mike:)
mocking byrd

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2010
amused wrote:
<quoted text>
well hello Mike:)
Sorry, you could not be more wrong. I know him because I also own a business and live in the community. But I'm not mike.
Rolle-polle

Lincolnton, NC

#20 Oct 25, 2010
mocking byrd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you could not be more wrong. I know him because I also own a business and live in the community. But I'm not mike.
I am a business person as well and love your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan James (Dec '14) 2 hr Titannn 5
Anyone know Linda Russell 10 hr Gotcha 1
Michael Evans-not who you think he is 10 hr MrBigBaller 5
Jesse Day 10 hr MrBigBaller 14
Meth in Stumptown C J 10 hr Chica 9
Guy nicknamed Panda? (Oct '16) 11 hr Theodore Bare 4
Baxters 11 hr Daniel 12

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance