KKK Rally Announcement

KKK Rally Announcement

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knight Kamellia K Duo

Marion, NC

#1 Sep 27, 2012

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I hope a mass murderer comes to the rally and shoots and kills ALL in the KKK!!
Bedtime for Bongo

Marion, NC

#3 Sep 27, 2012
Last Screenname Left wrote:
I hope a mass murderer comes to the rally and shoots and kills ALL in the KKK!!
OOOOOO that is hate speech!!! Look out for the thought police.
anon

Marion, NC

#4 Sep 27, 2012
i'm sure all of the republicans from mcdowell county will be in attendance so they can try to figure out one last way to keep obama from getting re-elected since romney has done such a wonderful job at making sure he will.
Handsome

Marion, NC

#5 Sep 27, 2012
It's a big get together to sing dirges to Romney/Ryan.
Mongo Likey

Marion, NC

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Me like KKK.....Me be there....Me bring special Tea Party sheet....We smart... We no want Obama
WialliamJoyceKKK 1

Old Fort, NC

#7 Sep 30, 2012
I be there with all my repubpreachers carrying their ak's,putting them gays in their place,hoping for a cult takeover so there want be a hell for us to burn in if john smith can't make us a godman,moronkoolaid is good.
Hahaha

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
A bunch of people (men mostly) dressing up and trying to scare people. I thought you didn't like men in dresses? Too funny! I wish I could be around to laugh as I find it hysterical that you choose to live like that!! Bahahahaha!!!
Nighthawk

Weaverville, NC

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Come to our neigborhood things could go bad for you.
BlkPnthr

Marion, NC

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Knight Kamellia K Duo wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/atl anta/T3TQP9KO6IL3H4053
K unts K ooks K owards
Election news

Weaverville, NC

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
A bunch of people (men mostly) dressing up and trying to scare people. I thought you didn't like men in dresses? Too funny! I wish I could be around to laugh as I find it hysterical that you choose to live like that!! Bahahahaha!!!
They love men in dresses, they are the log cabin republicans, don't you know. The get a bigger woody from Todd Palin and his big gun than Sarah.
Obamas purple lips

Weaverville, NC

#12 Oct 2, 2012
N.A.A.C.P, N!@@ers, alligators, apes, coons & possums.
Just saying

Asheville, NC

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Stop being racist & ignorant. What if you were black you wouldn't like people being agianst you just because of your skin color....Thats not something somone can help. how about looking at the fact that they may be a nice person. Unlike ya'll!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Old Fort N.C.

#15 Oct 2, 2012
I thought they were calling them Tea Party meetings now ?????
LOL

Raleigh, NC

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Stop being racist & ignorant. What if you were black you wouldn't like people being agianst you just because of your skin color....Thats not something somone can help. how about looking at the fact that they may be a nice person. Unlike ya'll!!!!
I'm not racist. I have a color tv
ggallin

Marion, NC

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Funny thing it was some dudes from the Democrats that started the KKK!
anon wrote:
i'm sure all of the republicans from mcdowell county will be in attendance so they can try to figure out one last way to keep obama from getting re-elected since romney has done such a wonderful job at making sure he will.
what if

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2012
If white people formed the "national association for the advancement of white people" would that be considered a racist group???

If white people formed the "united white college fund" would that be considered racist???

If so, then there is racism against the white race everyday.....
Election news

Weaverville, NC

#19 Oct 3, 2012
ggallin wrote:
Funny thing it was some dudes from the Democrats that started the KKK!<quoted text>


The early democrat party was racist and had the likes of Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms.That's right, they were democrats until the civil rights movement. All that changed in the 60's. Check out your history and you will see that the ideals of each party changed over time. The party of the "Southern strategy" was (and is) the republicans. Here, read up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg...
Election news

Marion, NC

#20 Oct 3, 2012
I am a Black Party member.
Election news

Weaverville, NC

#21 Oct 3, 2012
Election news wrote:
I am a Black Party member.
You are a fourth grade dropout troll idiot pretending to be me. Everyone knows that. I posted this earlier in another thread to you or you idiot brother , I don't know which.It's hard to tell you apart. Either you are two different people with the same moron brain or else you get drunk/high and forget how to spell.

All you say is the same crap over and over, with no facts or anything to back up your claims. Anytime anyone calls you on it or presents a fact to the contrary you start up with the racism, hate and name calling. You keep saying you won't argue anymore yet you come back here every day like an echo chamber. You and your idiot buddy have probably done more to reelect Obama than all the democrats on here together. You piss on half of Americans. The majority of democrats work just as hard as you (maybe harder),pay taxes, and run businesses. Many of them died fighting for this country and you to loop them all together under your BS ranting.See you on here tomorrow. More likely, later tonight.

Either way , you are just stupid monkey puppets dancing on my stings .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Styles. What can you tell me about her. ... 1 hr Big D 3
Erica Snyder 2 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 5
Red Head Pervert In Walmart 3 hr Wifey 18
Zack Peppers 3 hr Gaga 4
looking for older hookup M 22 3 hr Sirius 1
July 4th and ISIS 3 hr rick 2
The most worthless race on the Planet. 4 hr Enter Username 589
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages