The Worlds Largest Standing Army Is U...

The Worlds Largest Standing Army Is Under Attack

Posted in the Marion Forum

They cant protect you

Marion, NC

#1 Jan 6, 2013
The Worlds Largest Standing Army is going to be striped of there rights to bear arms
against Foreign & Domestic Enemies I don't think so...God... is this man Stupid
or What?
ya ya

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
They cant protect you wrote:
The Worlds Largest Standing Army is going to be striped of there rights to bear arms
against Foreign & Domestic Enemies I don't think so...God... is this man Stupid
or What?
what???
DownLo

Cumming, GA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I'm not sure exactly what the hell you're saying but I am sure of one thing.
You are one dumb summbitch.
stfu
Lol

Asheville, NC

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Yep I think he's off his meds
They cant protect you

Marion, NC

#6 Jan 6, 2013
AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---
Pretty Amazing!

The world's largest army...

America 's hunters!

I had never thought about this...

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin.

Allow me to restate that number: 600,000

Over the last several months, Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.

More men under arms than in Iran.

More than France and Germany combined.

These men deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that
kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting...

it's not just a way to fill the freezer.

It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us
disarmed.

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control.

Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...

What army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens?

For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control
or confiscation of guns!

BE VERY AWARE of obama's and h.clinton's attempt to take our weapons via the commie united nations group!!
DownLo

Cumming, GA

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Yep, I was right...
You ARE one dumb summbitch.

Oh yes, and once again, in case you missed it the first time...
STFU.
idiot
Lmao

Marion, NC

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Go rumppump your black daddy and have yourselfs a new butt hole obame baby to worship you pice of shit F-U
DownLo

Cumming, GA

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Spoken like a true hate-spewing, racist, teabagging, home-eroticism denying, tiny-penised punk.

Take your whine somewhere else.
Lmao

Marion, NC

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Your the damn racist you hate anyone that tells the truth about your king and it don't make a damn what color they are.Why don't you take the time to read all the post that you have made you racist pice of shit..Oh and by the way i'm not going anywhere soon i'm hear to tell truth and I don't care if you like it or not.
free your mind

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Jan 7, 2013
just because you have guns and a high testosterone level does not mean you have an army.
if you where to rally together around a cause or an idea then you would, maybe be considered a militia.
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Go rumppump your black daddy and have yourselfs a new butt hole obame baby to worship you pice of shit F-U
Lmao wrote:
Your the damn racist you hate anyone that tells the truth about your king and it don't make a damn what color they are.Why don't you take the time to read all the post that you have made you racist pice of shit..Oh and by the way i'm not going anywhere soon i'm hear to tell truth and I don't care if you like it or not.
Now, Lmao, just calm down. You know when you get like this you start misspelling words and get spit all over your keyboard and monitor. It's not good for your blood pressure. I will come over after while and help you take the edge off, if you get my drift. BFFs forever, you and me.
Lmao

Marion, NC

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Your just another tipical Queer liberal democrat
if you don't have a dick on your mind it's only because you have one in your mouth..Go suck you One CockBoy ;0
Pinko

Morganton, NC

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Snappy come-back there, scooter
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Your just another tipical Queer liberal democrat
if you don't have a dick on your mind it's only because you have one in your mouth..Go suck you One CockBoy ;0
Now you know good and well that I am a good log cabin republican just like you. It's you're and typical by the way.There goes your blood pressure again. You must be Cleopatra, you are the queen of denial. It's OK too come out of the closet. I love the way your smiley has it's mouth open and is winking at me. Here have another heart and some more hot lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer renee harbin 1 hr old friend 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 4 hr Alex 1,301
Marion Mcdonald's... Looks like heroin heaven.... 11 hr BIGUN 15
Harvest's Ranch Dressing (Feb '17) Fri Worked there 7
News Police: Marion man molested teens while giving ... (Jul '12) Fri The daughter 35
Radiator Repair Thu Need Help 1
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! Thu Dumbidoot 16

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages