Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Pickless wrote:
The church I used to live by had no respect for me and my husband. We worked late night shift and they were always slamming their car doors, loudly gaffawing at stuff, throwing their trash and hardees cups in our and our neighbors yard, blocking our driveway. Too bad they can't handle a little noise.. if they were being true christians they'd be inside worshipping and not paying attention to that mess..even if they could hear it, they would turn the other cheek. Just because you're a church doesnt put you above others. Thats something this county needs to learn.. your church doesn't make you better than anyone. you should be humble in your work of the lord, not act like a lord amongst humble humans.
This Sunday morning everybody is invited to ride there 4 wheelers on my land durin church! Lets teach these hipocrites a lesson!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

My husband works third, so I try to stay up late so I can be sort-of on his schedule, not that it's any of your business. How about you go fck yourself?

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Pickless wrote:
The church I used to live by had no respect for me and my husband. We worked late night shift and they were always slamming their car doors, loudly gaffawing at stuff, throwing their trash and hardees cups in our and our neighbors yard, blocking our driveway. Too bad they can't handle a little noise.. if they were being true christians they'd be inside worshipping and not paying attention to that mess..even if they could hear it, they would turn the other cheek. Just because you're a church doesnt put you above others. Thats something this county needs to learn.. your church doesn't make you better than anyone. you should be humble in your work of the lord, not act like a lord amongst humble humans.
I agree Pickless!! This might be a stupid question to ask but did they know your shift schedules?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Oh yes, the first time we noticed them being so incredibly loud outside, I nicely asked them all (that were outside) if they could keep it done just a little, that our family and a couple around were sleeping. Thats when they started dumping trash in our yards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

this isn't a bunch of kids either, lol. This were adults. You'd think I stood outside with a broom screaming "keep it down yalllll!"
Observer

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Stop It wrote:
There is no county noise ordinance. Do not mistake Marion's rule set for that of the county. Do you mow your grass or have it mowed for you? Lawn mowers produce a high decibel level. I work third shift and those near me that mow their lawns whilr I attempt to sleep are full of disrespect for me and my schedule. Quit looking for something to get upset over.
There most certainly is a noise ordinace county wide. Although a lawn mower produces a high decibel number....lawn mowers do not run in groups nor have anywhere near the decibel of 4 wheelers or bikes.
simply me

Spruce Pine, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

i ride quads and mow grass. I refrain from it before noon on sundays out of respect. I also work third so I know what is like trying to sleep during the day. I realize that people must work and mow during the day. I make accomidations for it. Maybe people should ask each other nicely instead of bitching at each other. I bet it would go a long way on fixes the issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
meth girls 10 min funny 3
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 15 min waco1909 55,804
List of Undercover police Vehicles, lets help e... (Mar '12) 4 hr Ken 27
Christian Who Is Concerned About Marion Not Hav... (Apr '10) 7 hr Entertained 166
mcdowell county schools 7 hr Frozen 8
cheats 7 hr tired of it 1
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 19 hr iamrevenge 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••