Dirt Bike/4 Wheeler Noise

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sunday Morning Blues

Marion, NC

#1 Jul 21, 2013
Once again it is Sunday on Burma Road East and the noise has started. It started before church was even out. These people have no respect for the church and other neighbors. Every weekend morning it is the same thing. I really enjoyed all of the rain for the past few weeks because it kept it quiet around here!
Listen

Greer, SC

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Sunday Morning Blues wrote:
Once again it is Sunday on Burma Road East and the noise has started. It started before church was even out. These people have no respect for the church and other neighbors. Every weekend morning it is the same thing. I really enjoyed all of the rain for the past few weeks because it kept it quiet around here!
They ain't no law that says that we can't ride our dirt bikes and four wheelers whenever we want! We ain't breaking no laws! U will just have to grin and bear it!
Sunday Morning Blues

Marion, NC

#3 Jul 21, 2013
it is not about laws, it is about respect and class. obviously you have no class and deserve no respect. i wll not respond further to you, it is not possible to reason with an idiot.
NASTY

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Don't you know what ear plugs are...Duh
Observer

Marion, NC

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Well....there is and always has been a noise ordinace.....just saying

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Listen wrote:
<quoted text>They ain't no law that says that we can't ride our dirt bikes and four wheelers whenever we want! We ain't breaking no laws! U will just have to grin and bear it!
Typical redneck white trash reply! And yes there is something called a noise ordinance! Once you can pronounce it, you may want to look it up!
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Asheville, NC

#7 Jul 21, 2013
^^^^^^Love Last Screename Left reply.Was thinking the same thing.I cringed when I read it because I can envision that moron.
maybe

Dillsboro, NC

#8 Jul 21, 2013
While it is nice when people retain an OE silencer, I still feel it's hilarious that this town complains about everything short of sucking the preacher's dick then wonders why the children all wind up pregnant or into drugs. Let people live. Sounds like you didn't as a child and it's likely why you're such a butthurt old prick now.
Stop It

Rutherfordton, NC

#9 Jul 22, 2013
There is no county noise ordinance. Do not mistake Marion's rule set for that of the county. Do you mow your grass or have it mowed for you? Lawn mowers produce a high decibel level. I work third shift and those near me that mow their lawns whilr I attempt to sleep are full of disrespect for me and my schedule. Quit looking for something to get upset over.
Listen

Greer, SC

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical redneck white trash reply! And yes there is something called a noise ordinance! Once you can pronounce it, you may want to look it up!
Listen u kneed to have your butt kicked! I ain't no white trash! We have the rite to ride our stuff when we want to. It ain't nobody's business when we ride them!
You listen to me Boy

Simpsonville, SC

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Next time i see your motorcycle or four wheeler sitting behind your house or in the front yard i will piss your gas tank full to the rim.
Listen

Greer, SC

#13 Jul 22, 2013
You listen to me Boy wrote:
Next time i see your motorcycle or four wheeler sitting behind your house or in the front yard i will piss your gas tank full to the rim.
Yo mama is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her ten years to live.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Jul 22, 2013
Listen wrote:
<quoted text>Listen u kneed to have your butt kicked! I ain't no white trash! We have the rite to ride our stuff when we want to. It ain't nobody's business when we ride them!
You NEED to sell the motorcycles and ATV's and get Hooked on Phonics!
You listen to me Boy

Simpsonville, SC

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Listen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mama is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her ten years to live.
Well thats not nothing your mama is so fat when her and your daddy have sex he has to slaps her on the ass and ride a wave in.
Listen

Greer, SC

#16 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well thats not nothing your mama is so fat when her and your daddy have sex he has to slaps her on the ass and ride a wave in.
Yo mamma so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing. She needs to stay in that house unless you grease up the door jam so she might be able to squeeze out! You better not come around where we are riding we will teach u how to mind ur own business!
You listen to me Boy

Simpsonville, SC

#17 Jul 23, 2013
I really am scared can't you tell by the way your mama is fo fat when she jumped up into air she got stuck!
Listen

Greer, SC

#18 Jul 24, 2013
I really am scared can't you tell by the way your mama is fo fat when she jumped up into air she got stuck!
Boy u need me to open up a can of whoop ass for you! Come on out when we are riding our bies and four wheelers and identify yourself and we will just settle this once and for all! You better bring a couple of pickup trucks worth of back up cause you [email protected] [email protected]@ is going to need it!
triple J

Greer, SC

#19 Jul 24, 2013
no noise here

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 25, 2013
The church I used to live by had no respect for me and my husband. We worked late night shift and they were always slamming their car doors, loudly gaffawing at stuff, throwing their trash and hardees cups in our and our neighbors yard, blocking our driveway. Too bad they can't handle a little noise.. if they were being true christians they'd be inside worshipping and not paying attention to that mess..even if they could hear it, they would turn the other cheek. Just because you're a church doesnt put you above others. Thats something this county needs to learn.. your church doesn't make you better than anyone. you should be humble in your work of the lord, not act like a lord amongst humble humans.
buck

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 25, 2013
dang pickless dont your ass need to be in bed. most young girls who are with child dont spend all day on a forum. lol. dam you stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire coach 58 min Austin 17
David Walker 3 hr THAT BOY 12
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 7 hr Antifa 1,136
Cherish Tue the real candice s 12
Eva Barlowe to be Released? (May '10) Tue Friend shac 150
Bradley Tipton Jr. Tue Glad I Moved 2
Wayne hall Mon Bullsh00 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance