HAHAHAHAHAHA Stupid
mee

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Yea he is

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2014
who every the hell you two are this shit is funny. come on bring something better to the table give me all the hate you got. haha

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2014
Oh and seeing how your on this and going to bash my name in or whatever it is you plan on doing, You are a coward.... You got problems come to me personally, you must know where I live or a close area and you know how to spell my name. I have a good Idea who put this up so please indulge the world with your meaningless heed of warning seeing is how I'm so horrible that you must warn women of me. I have a woman I don't need whoever you are or the other. And if its because I deleted you on facebook think really hard as to the reason why I did it. Grow the fuck up.
Peace

Asheville, NC

#6 Jan 18, 2014
I hate cowards who bad.someone and won't be woman/man enough to say who they are and hide behind a phone/computer lol they must hate you BC they can't get with you ;)
nunya

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2014
Not my fault you play women I heard from certain people that you are actually I know for a fact you do and why you even on this site if you don't care if people hate you or not? Who da fuck you think I am?! Cuz everyone here hates you I could be a lot of those people
IG bEAN

Asheville, NC

#9 Jan 24, 2014
W * T * F ?
countrygurll

United States

#10 Feb 7, 2014
nunya wrote:
Not my fault you play women I heard from certain people that you are actually I know for a fact you do and why you even on this site if you don't care if people hate you or not? Who da fuck you think I am?! Cuz everyone here hates you I could be a lot of those people
Whoever you are. Trust me. It's not worth the time or effort. People will figure out who he is on their own time. No use dwelling on past hate or whatever. Not worth it.
Just saying

Moore, SC

#11 Feb 8, 2014
He saved 2 ppls lives yesterday evidentially he isn't that bad of a guy
just saying

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2014
Saving lives is a good thing, but is irrelevant to the way you treat people.
The people

Little Switzerland, NC

#13 Mar 18, 2014
That guy is a very good person and there is a reason he acted that way. That dude always has a reason for the shit that he does. He is actually a very smart dude who has helped me more than once and is a close friend. You have no idea who he is and furthermore the bitch that put this up here...You are jealous.
2 my G

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2014
If this guy has ever done u wrong u can b sure that its u who is the piece of shit. U only hate him 4 giving u what u deserved. Yes he is a hoe when he is single but again if u r one of the many that road the hoss he only treated u like the hoe u r.I'm sure he made it clear as to y he was even havin nything to do with u. And another thing if u have ever took him 4 a liar or fake its bc he knew u were too narrow and shallow minded to handle who he really is. Or he just didn't waste his time on u cause he he didn't c nything of value about u. Don't b mad cause he had the balls to hand ur ass to u. Just b damn glad u didn't fuck with him too hard cause u would b regeting it a lot more than u know.he has more heart and character than twenty mfs put together will ever hope to have. And don't ever let his sister c. Or hear of any one doin him wrong. She's crazy and woe to those who hate on hoss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Bartlet 6 hr Jennifer 6
What cotton dunt want you to know 6 hr thoughtless gentl... 2
Poll Petition to support an Arby's and Cracker Barre... (May '10) 6 hr thoughtless gentl... 27
Eva Barlowe to be Released? (May '10) 10 hr You have no idea 145
City of Marion will not enforce their Trash Can... 11 hr Your Neighbor 3
Valerie black 13 hr Answers 1
The bad neighborhood Wed clean it up 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages