Bump lol
hump

Greeneville, TN

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Hump lol
Mud Cut Ranger

United States

#23 Mar 10, 2013
For goodness sakes stay away from Linda,Donna Tessneer,They are both trouble,Troy is a local SOB too.
Brock

Arden, NC

#24 Mar 11, 2013
Get em ranger
dewie

United States

#25 Mar 11, 2013
Mud Cut Ranger wrote:
For goodness sakes stay away from Linda,Donna Tessneer,They are both trouble,Troy is a local SOB too.
And Sharon......
Mr Schuster

United States

#26 Mar 11, 2013
yeah Troy is a so called Sr Deacon in church,sits in the amen corner in church,outside church treats people like crap.Linda is a match for him,a unfriendly bitch,thinks she runs the entire company
tom

Marion, NC

#27 Mar 11, 2013
Brasie wrote:
This place is like high school. Employees screw around with each other,Break up life long marriages, act like jealous teenage girls and tell lies lies lies!
Sounds alot like Ethan Allen
Erik

Greenville, SC

#28 Mar 12, 2013
tom wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds alot like Ethan Allen
And Baxter, Rock Tenn ( that place use to be the worlds worse)
Back2thetop

Lexington, SC

#30 Mar 16, 2013
Got to bump this back to the top! Ole S.B. isn't getting by that easy. She is a prime example of Haldex and its promiscuous employees.
haha

Sevierville, TN

#31 Mar 24, 2013
This is got to be the dumbest sh**.
sabrina

Nebo, NC

#33 Nov 19, 2013
I. Dont work there but I know people who does. And yes I. Use to and I am glad I don't now nothing but a bunch of drama

sabrina

Nebo, NC

#34 Nov 19, 2013
Back2thetop wrote:
Got to bump this back to the top! Ole S.B. isn't getting by that easy. She is a prime example of Haldex and its promiscuous employees.
wait you left out m.b and m.p they get around only m.b should take at look at herself guys that she is old enough to be there mother I could say more but better not
bez

United States

#35 Nov 20, 2013
danielle is crashing, crushing, atom smashing take you breathe away white hot heat.
buddy

Burnsville, NC

#36 Nov 21, 2013
bez wrote:
danielle is crashing, crushing, atom smashing take you breathe away white hot heat.
that's right she is you might want to stay from m.b though she's not
so sad

Asheville, NC

#37 Nov 21, 2013
Back2thetop wrote:
S.B. is this Sharon Booth, now Sharon Braswell??
earth

Little Switzerland, NC

#38 Dec 10, 2013
Praying for all.
wake up

Burnsville, NC

#39 Dec 18, 2013
Now that bobby is gone look out cause Ashley. Is is making her round try it if. You haven't already just ask
warby gal

United States

#40 Jan 3, 2014
Omg! I can't believe I work with so many special people. Lol.... Bless your hearts
Billy

Burnsville, NC

#41 Jan 4, 2014
if you gonna talk bout ashley like that why dont you show your name
Suprise

Seymour, TN

#42 Jan 4, 2014
I heard that this place is a going to shut down! My cousin works in the office and she said that they got the news on Thursday that the plant would be moving to El Salvador. All you people with your drama will find yourself in the unemployment line and thanks to the governor you won't be receiving the checks for very long. Expect an announcement next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treasure at the Dump 1 hr Deepdiver 21
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 2 hr Alex 1,946
Erica noell braswell. (Gets around) 2 hr Ewww 8
Sarah Joyner 2 hr Ewww 4
walmart employees? 14 hr sarah 1
Sasquatch Captured in Old Fort 21 hr GoodNews 1
Buck Creek Gold 22 hr GoldFever 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance