First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thefunnybiz

Clemmons, NC

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Some people.. or should I say most people that work here need to learn how and stop talking smack. What you tell or talk bout about other people is usually a bunch of made up nonsense. Worry about your job and what you do. Not others. This isn't high school guys. This place could be a much better more productive place if you just worried about you. Thanks yall
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
why don't you worry about Rock Hill and don't worry about what's going on any place else. You have a lot of room to talk.
thefunnybiz

Clemmons, NC

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Haha man it doesn't always put you where your at. I'm 10 minutes from Haldex bud.
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 9, 2013
So, what's the big deal?
thefunnybiz

Clemmons, NC

#5 Mar 9, 2013
The big deal is don't tell something you don't know and get somebody fired. They have a family to take care of just like you do. Its not a place for gossip. Its work
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Gossip is every where. If the person did something wrong, then by all means tell on them. What did this person do? Tell me the story. I see snow.
thefunnybiz

Clemmons, NC

#7 Mar 9, 2013
See snow? I don't work their bud I know somebodywho did and now theIr jobless wIth kIds. No story needed.
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Then what's with the thread? I thought this was something important. Now there's no story, LOL. Geezz...
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#9 Mar 9, 2013
thefunnybiz wrote:
See snow? I don't work their bud I know somebodywho did and now theIr jobless wIth kIds. No story needed.
Yes, snow, white fluffy stuff.
thefunnybiz

Clemmons, NC

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Lol because I feel for him. Maybe it wasn't just rumors I don't know. But I thought I would throw this out there so it would save aggravation for the rest of the plant
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 9, 2013
thefunnybiz wrote:
Lol because I feel for him. Maybe it wasn't just rumors I don't know. But I thought I would throw this out there so it would save aggravation for the rest of the plant
I doubt it was just rumors alone. I think he must of done some thing to break company policy. It's not your fault but thanks for saving the plant. You must have a big S on your chest lol.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it was just rumors alone. I think he must of done some thing to break company policy. It's not your fault but thanks for saving the plant. You must have a big S on your chest lol.
True! Could you imagine the number of people without jobs here if they were fired because of rumors?
thefunnybiz

Clemmons, NC

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Probably about the whole plant. Right? It's like that everywhere like Abe said
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#14 Mar 9, 2013
thefunnybiz wrote:
Probably about the whole plant. Right? It's like that everywhere like Abe said
Yes, dear, I did say that. Most rumors are true.
Abe

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
True! Could you imagine the number of people without jobs here if they were fired because of rumors?
But, some rumors are true. I said "most" a few minutes ago, but I feel that some are true.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Unless you violate company policy you can't be fired is the point
Brasie

Lincolnton, NC

#17 Mar 9, 2013
This place is like high school. Employees screw around with each other,Break up life long marriages, act like jealous teenage girls and tell lies lies lies!
Sharon

Gastonia, NC

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Oh just stop it! You are just jealous!
Stewie

Marion, NC

#19 Mar 10, 2013
If you think Haldex is bad, go work for Baldor Electric.
Joey

Gastonia, NC

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Stewie wrote:
If you think Haldex is bad, go work for Baldor Electric.
All plants are the same. If you want to keep your job and marriage/life then just go to work do your job and go home. You don't deal with the people at work no more than you have to. The less they know about your life the less they can destroy it. Sometimes people you work with try to make you think the grass is greener on the other side, but it is never greener. Don't give up your marriage, your kids or your life just to see if things are better. I promise you they aren't better. You have the best at home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is god real im lost 2 min bac 63
FBI Investigating Trump/Putin Relationship 59 min Captain Obvious 27
courtney ceara riddle (laraina bobby) 7 hr Sahara 91 13
Samantha Frady Thu Yanno 13
Bradley simmons? Thu Yanno 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us Thu Stumptown Preacher 50
High-speed Internet on 221 Wed Jerry 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance