Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt... Just which side is Osambo on?
Feds are watching

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You have been warned trying to incite violence against the President of the United States is a federal crime. You think it's free speech? Well let me tell you when you do what you do everyday it's a problem. You are very ignorant but continue to comment and dig a deeper hole.
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Be warned exposing the truth is a Federal crime, and can make you a counter-revolutionary element,a reactionary and enemy of the People. Pursue and read the truth at your own peril!
henry

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The Muslim snake oil salesman is about to be exposed for the fraud that he is. Look for impeachment proceedings sometime this summer. Tip....tip!
Lol

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You retards Melvin, William and Henry are so stupid it's so funny. Nobody takes you serious you are a laughing stock and mentally unstable. Keep up the good work you homo's. your so dumb it's funny.
Idiot

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
http://video.search.yahoo.com/ video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIKofXZRbQ IAFh77w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBrc3Vyam VwBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQD ?p=obama+the+muslim+call+to+pr ayer&vid=75904be071aed9b2e 21a04736881d9c3&l=5%3A32 &turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm. bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DV.4714998 912057961%26pid%3D15.1&rur l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com %2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiuXxtg4M_z8 &tit=Obama+Recites+The+Isl amic+Call+To+Prayer+In+Perfect +Arabic+%2F+The+...&c=0 &sigr=11a92rg1m&age=0 &fr=fp-yie9-s&tt=b Just which side is Osambo on?
Idiot! I am Christian and I know how to say it as well! I also know how to say the pledge to the USA in 5 languages! I bet you don't know how to say anything in another language! Stupid comments like this one is what causes divides! Languages bring people together ignorance divides them!
Homeland Security

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Home"If You See Something, Say Something" Campaign
Searchable Collection

This web page is not fixed to navigation, because we know many web visitors often go to search first. Please try our search engine if you can't find what you are looking for. We welcome your feedback.

"If You See Something, Say Something" Campaign
About the Campaign

The nationwide "If You See Something, Say Something™" public awareness campaign - is a simple and effective program to raise public awareness of indicators of terrorism and terrorism-related crime, and to emphasize the importance of reporting suspicious activity to the proper local law enforcement authorities. The campaign was originally used by New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), which has licensed the use of the slogan to DHS for anti-terrorism and anti-terrorism crime related efforts.

Homeland Security Begins with Hometown Security

If you see something suspicious taking place then report that behavior or activity to local law enforcement or in the case of emergency call 9-1-1. Factors such as race, ethnicity, national origin, or religious affiliation alone are not suspicious. For that reason, the public should report only suspicious behavior and situations (e.g., an unattended backpack in a public place or someone trying to break into a restricted area) rather than beliefs, thoughts, ideas, expressions, associations, or speech unrelated to terrorism or other criminal activity. Only reports that document behavior reasonably indicative of criminal activity related to terrorism will be shared with federal partners.
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Homeland Security wrote:
Home"If You See Something, Say Something" Campaign
Searchable Collection
This web page is not fixed to navigation, because we know many web visitors often go to search first. Please try our search engine if you can't find what you are looking for. We welcome your feedback.
"If You See Something, Say Something" Campaign
About the Campaign
The nationwide "If You See Something, Say Something™" public awareness campaign - is a simple and effective program to raise public awareness of indicators of terrorism and terrorism-related crime, and to emphasize the importance of reporting suspicious activity to the proper local law enforcement authorities. The campaign was originally used by New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), which has licensed the use of the slogan to DHS for anti-terrorism and anti-terrorism crime related efforts.
Homeland Security Begins with Hometown Security
If you see something suspicious taking place then report that behavior or activity to local law enforcement or in the case of emergency call 9-1-1. Factors such as race, ethnicity, national origin, or religious affiliation alone are not suspicious. For that reason, the public should report only suspicious behavior and situations (e.g., an unattended backpack in a public place or someone trying to break into a restricted area) rather than beliefs, thoughts, ideas, expressions, associations, or speech unrelated to terrorism or other criminal activity. Only reports that document behavior reasonably indicative of criminal activity related to terrorism will be shared with federal partners.
Even after your chronic masturbation has addled your wits you still will not stop with the self abuse of your private parts, there's no hope for you.
henry

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

When they are not hugging trees like good little earth loving Libturds, they are in the woods playing with each others pee pees and smoking the crack they bought from selling Osambo's free cell phone we paid for.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot! I am Christian and I know how to say it as well! I also know how to say the pledge to the USA in 5 languages! I bet you don't know how to say anything in another language! Stupid comments like this one is what causes divides! Languages bring people together ignorance divides them!
I call imposter, you're not a Christian!
Idiot

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I call imposter, you're not a Christian!
Who says? You? You don't have carte Blanche on religion!
Bubba

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I don't have unconditional authority over Christianity but I can tell the difference when someone has religion ( The word of God or the Bible re-wrote to conform to mans desire) or is truly a Christian. Christians do not call others an idiot nor does the ability to speak in five languages the pledge of allegiance make him one. Now there.
henry

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

When you hear Osambo singing the praises of Mohammed that's when you realize he is not a Christian either. He usurped the Presidency under a false flag, For this and all his other lies including lying about his birthplace, impeachment is clearly called for
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

At least ol' Tamerlan has stuck out his greasy Moozlum paw for his last check. They should take his brother and waterboard his sorry ass right there is his taxpayer funded hospital bed. Don't you wonder how many more of these Leftist anarchist bomb throwers have been let in here by insane Liberal policies. To add insult to injury our sweated out tax dollars are being used to support these beasts. Thank you all you Democratic Social Engineers!!!!
henry

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

If 12,500 Democrats say this little rat is innocent I guess that settles it. It had to be some dastardly Republican who did it and framed this innocent Muslim youth. The FBI should start questioning anyone who voted for Mitt Romney.
Toby Cn

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Praise Obama, our dear leader.
Rita

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Toby Cn wrote:
Praise Obama, our dear leader.
How dumb! Just get over it! Your party is dying as we speak! Get ready for 4 more years of democtatic rule! Just keep ranting and raving! Cry Baby Cry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
15 year old girl hits autistic boy in pg 2 hr wondering 1
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr State of Florida 54,887
keisha benge mixed lookin girl 4 hr family 4
Ben Cross (Nov '12) 4 hr red cross 59
Tribal warfare in our cities 13 hr Troll of the Internets 5
NC Gay Marriage Ban to be overturned 14 hr tree fiddy 24
Anyone seen Ben Capps 14 hr Tweedle Duh 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000