Concentration camps for useless celeb...

Concentration camps for useless celebrities

Posted in the Marion Forum

William Joyce KVK1

Burnsville, NC

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Donald Sterling wrote:
Yea, I would say put them all on a ship and then sink it in the middle of the ocean....But who wants the ocean littered with all that s**t?!?
A forced labor camp would be a good place for all of these Watusi duckbill Buccaball players who are whining about their Owner, Sterling, the only reason they are so adept at running and jumping is, they have done it for millions of years getting away from the lions and hyenas attempting to make a meal of them
William Joyce KVK1

Burnsville, NC

#5 Apr 29, 2014
Cliven Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! You are so damn funny!! It literally makes my day to read your posts.
he main reason it is funny, is because it all is so horribly true, and so utterly Verboten!.
Williams Momma

Burnsville, NC

#6 Apr 29, 2014
You have made your own life a concentration camp. Why don't you do something helpful and get the Tea Party out of Washington.
Robert J Carpenter

Burnsville, NC

#8 Apr 30, 2014
Cliven Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it needs to stay right where it is....Especially since your tribe is a dying breed. By the time the next election rolls around there won't be enough of the dimocunt tribe to scrape off the bottom of hussein's boot....
In about 16 months BarrgoBongo can return to the Gay bath houses of Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassie Shedlock 3 hr Truth 2
Tina Allen (Sep '13) 4 hr Overit 14
Tayla Martin... (Oct '16) 5 hr Haha 9
Anyone know of Phyllis Morgan. 5 hr Phyllis Morgan 7
Meth in Stumptown C J 9 hr Trav 8
I hate fat girls and ugly girls (Sep '15) 11 hr Pray for this man 36
Teenage mom 14 hr Yallaresomefukins... 16

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance