bad step moms in marion
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
honest

United States

#42 Jul 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="T.L."]<quote d text>
Yep! All her "anxiety attacks". [email protected] got pregnant awhile back, but lost it. I think she got pregnant on purpose because all the kids are getting older and she will be expected to get off her a$$ and work something she knows nothing about! Now she has all these so called health problems. Smells fishy too me, but that's my opinion.[/QUOTE] I wish I knew who you were because you are exactly right! She went to the doctor and it probably got up to 3 weeks of forming, just an egg pretty much, & she had to have it taken out. Then stayed "sick" for months after. Her routine is sick.
blue eyes

Mount Pleasant, SC

#43 Jul 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="T.L."]<quote d text>
You don't have too. We ALL know you are a Internet troll that thinks everyone is that man from myrtle beach.......now back to the regular program![/QUOTE]

You are a dumb ass liar, as usual. I don't mention any man, but you sure do. That's why it's funny watching you spin in a circle. Keep spinning!
honest

United States

#44 Jul 9, 2013
blue eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dumb ass liar, as usual. I don't mention any man, but you sure do. That's why it's funny watching you spin in a circle. Keep spinning!
Just don't comment back to this person guys. & JBH chooses to be around her. But why? So it's just as much his fault as hers. What to do...
Thats the one

Kansas City, MO

#45 Jul 9, 2013
hey honest you sound like a girl. hey T.L you sound like both he/she. hey honest when you write you sound like both too. just like Pickless. in fact confirmation proves it. bahahahahahahahahaha.

thank you blue. hey dude or dudette who are you talkn to man no body is here but me and you. talk to you're self much. bahahahahahahahaha.
T.L.

Stanley, NC

#46 Jul 9, 2013
honest wrote:
[QUOTE who="T.L."]<quote d text>
Yep! All her "anxiety attacks". [email protected] got pregnant awhile back, but lost it. I think she got pregnant on purpose because all the kids are getting older and she will be expected to get off her a$$ and work something she knows nothing about! Now she has all these so called health problems. Smells fishy too me, but that's my opinion. "

I wish I knew who you were because you are exactly right! She went to the doctor and it probably got up to 3 weeks of forming, just an egg pretty much, & she had to have it taken out. Then stayed "sick" for months after. Her routine is sick.
I know lots but choose to stay anonymous.....when JBH first got full custody of his kids he was lost and looking for someone to help him raise the kids.(not to say he is not a good father). She came along at just the right time for herself. She feed him full of crap and moved in on him. He tried to get rid of her before they were even married, but she is a hard one to get rid of. I know he was miserable for a long time, but I guess she won out in the end. He married her and she controls him. She has tore him apart from his family and used his kids a servants. It is very sad, but he let it happen.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#47 Jul 9, 2013
Thats the one wrote:
hey honest you sound like a girl. hey T.L you sound like both he/she. hey honest when you write you sound like both too. just like Pickless. in fact confirmation proves it. bahahahahahahahahaha.
thank you blue. hey dude or dudette who are you talkn to man no body is here but me and you. talk to you're self much. bahahahahahahahaha.
Welcome!
honest

United States

#48 Jul 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="T.L."]<quote d text>
I know lots but choose to stay anonymous.....when JBH first got full custody of his kids he was lost and looking for someone to help him raise the kids.(not to say he is not a good father). She came along at just the right time for herself. She feed him full of crap and moved in on him. He tried to get rid of her before they were even married, but she is a hard one to get rid of. I know he was miserable for a long time, but I guess she won out in the end. He married her and she controls him. She has tore him apart from his family and used his kids a servants. It is very sad, but he let it happen.[/QUOTE] I didn't know he tried to get rid of her... But how Did he do that? I know the kids have began standing up for themselves now that they are somewhat older & tired of stuff.
T.L.

Stanley, NC

#49 Jul 9, 2013
honest wrote:
[QUOTE who="T.L."]<quote d text>
I know lots but choose to stay anonymous.....when JBH first got full custody of his kids he was lost and looking for someone to help him raise the kids.(not to say he is not a good father). She came along at just the right time for herself. She feed him full of crap and moved in on him. He tried to get rid of her before they were even married, but she is a hard one to get rid of. I know he was miserable for a long time, but I guess she won out in the end. He married her and she controls him. She has tore him apart from his family and used his kids a servants. It is very sad, but he let it happen. "

I didn't know he tried to get rid of her... But how Did he do that? I know the kids have began standing up for themselves now that they are somewhat older & tired of stuff.
Before they were ever married way in the beginning he ran her off told her he didn't want to see her anymore. She wouldn't give up........ I always said the kids will grow up and take matters into their own hands and I am glad they are!
curious

United States

#50 Jul 9, 2013
Has anyone ever noticed how the stepmom attempts to look like the birth mom? That's so weird to me.
honest

United States

#51 Jul 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="T.L."]<quote d text>
Before they were ever married way in the beginning he ran her off told her he didn't want to see her anymore. She wouldn't give up........ I always said the kids will grow up and take matters into their own hands and I am glad they are![/QUOTE] it's pretty bad that's how it had to be. But I did not know that. Some people learn from mistakes & some do not. SBH daughter will probably turn out the same as her
honest

United States

#52 Jul 9, 2013
curious wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed how the stepmom attempts to look like the birth mom? That's so weird to me.
she started making them call her mom to win their dad over. Well it worked
curious

Stanley, NC

#53 Jul 9, 2013
honest wrote:
<quoted text>she started making them call her mom to win their dad over. Well it worked
Poor kids!
Snakes

Bostic, NC

#54 Jul 21, 2013
SBH is a snake! Snakes may shed their skin, but they never change their ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Hollifield, another piece of trash that ne... 1 hr Megg 15
Jorfan Johnson 3 hr triple 6 1
Friendship Home 7 hr Been there 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 7 hr AlexsMomma 589
Armpit of McDowell County 9 hr Truth 34
Tiffany Ross 10 hr Super_woman 17
P.G school 10 hr Legends and Losers 38

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages