cheater hater

Marion, NC

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Does anybody know the female detecive at the Marion Police dept?
She is a married women but I have heard that she flirts and has went out with several of the guys that is on the force. Girls watch out for her.
gossip hater

Glen Alpine, NC

#2 Jul 26, 2012
cheater hater wrote:
She is a married women but I have heard that she flirts and has went out with several of the guys that is on the force. Girls watch out for her.
You must be a fat ugly bitch that no one wants, that hates a pretty woman. Let me guess, if she speaks to someone she is "flirting" and if she doen't she's a snob? If you had any basis for this you would take it somewhere besides topix. Maybe you should turn this attention to your own man and you won't have to worry so much that he may be looking at her.
haha

Marion, NC

#3 Jul 26, 2012
... mike hensley..... bi-sexual
Marion

Marion, NC

#4 Jul 26, 2012
haha wrote:
... mike hensley..... bi-sexual
you had him?
lol

Marion, NC

#5 Jul 26, 2012
as far as i know she aint married but she luvs men to want her so yeah she will do the wild thing with your man
lol

Marion, NC

#6 Jul 26, 2012
how do you think she got that job hello she was a jailer lol
the truth

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Jealousy sucks huh? I know angie and she's a great woman. She is a wonderful mother also. You obvi don't know her that well and its actually smart that you said something on topix because if you confronted her (and I'm pretty sure I know who u are) your not all that u think you are she would kick your fuckin ass hahahaha slut
The Scoop

Marion, NC

#9 Jul 27, 2012
cheater hater wrote:
When you start getting your fat ass pulled over by the cops and wonder why think of this post.
lol

Marion, NC

#10 Jul 29, 2012
o thought this post was about billiejoe
pooh bear

Marion, NC

#11 Jul 29, 2012
oh well
jkio

Marion, NC

#12 Jul 29, 2012
..... i heard the same bout ole Mike H
wondering

Marion, NC

#13 Jul 30, 2012
does any one no how billiejoe got that detective job
oooo

Marion, NC

#14 Jul 31, 2012
sucking one.... or two
Noneya

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2012
First off she would never do anything like that to get promoted. She is a hard worker and one of the strongest people I know. She worked as hard or harder than then the men she went to school with. Do you know how many drop out of the blet program? Usually less than half finish. You have to prove yourself now to get a job like that. If you want a better job maybe you should go to school too... See what happens, it usually works.
oooo wrote:
sucking one.... or two
awesome

Marion, NC

#16 Aug 1, 2012
oooo wrote:
sucking one.... or two
funny she gets moved up at any job cause she does all the guys. who ever wrote that crap about what a hard working person she is watch out she will take your man lmao lmao
Noneya

Morganton, NC

#17 Aug 2, 2012
All the guys, really? I have known her for years and as an adult she hasn't worked very many places. She goes to work and wouldnt even take vacation days for fear of layoffs. She worked overtime if needed, learned how to do jobs in other departments. Thats how you get to keep a factory job. As far as.the job now , she worked for that as well. Im sure she would show you her awards that im sure helped her when she applied. While everyone else was dropping out she kept working. When she ended up having health problems she didnt stop then either. See if you can make it through that program and maybe you would understand what it takes to be successful. As for my man, I have been with him 15 yrs and I knew her first, not worried. Anyone who knows her would know she wouldn't want anything to do with a man who is taken, she doesn't like baggage. She is an outgoing person who likes to joke and cut up with people. Seems like you are a very bitter insecure person.
awesome wrote:
<quoted text>funny she gets moved up at any job cause she does all the guys. who ever wrote that crap about what a hard working person she is watch out she will take your man lmao lmao
uknow

Mars Hill, NC

#18 Aug 3, 2012
How about yall quit complaining about one women ans start thinking about how many drunks are leaving the party tonight at main street pub that could potential kill one of your or our loved ones. Quit being a ass when other bigger things need to be took care of
loop

Marion, NC

#19 Aug 6, 2012
sounds like a sexy party
mmmmmmm

Marion, NC

#20 Aug 6, 2012
Theres three cops mike,jamie and corey i would do all at the same time , married or not bring it on bois
Secret Squirrel

Weaverville, NC

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Known Detective Fienberg back when she was working animal patrol for the sheriff’s. Back then she had to deal with crappy equipment, shit for pay, and not even a belt stout enough to hold up her gun; never heard her complain but she took that job and owned it. When she was a uniformed cop for the city she worked harder than ten men; she pissed a lot of people off in and outside of the department but she was the best. Sure she wrote a lot of tickets and made a lot of arrests but most importantly she helped a lot of helpless people and she kept this city safe. Haven’t worked with or seen her in many years and now she’s a detective and I’m sure that she does a fine job at that as well.
As far as any impropriety goes, I’ve never known her to be anything but faithful to her job and her husband and be a great friend; a sister among a brotherhood if you will. It will take more than some people hiding behind a computer screen and running their suck to convince me of otherwise.
…for Don!
-out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smokey que's restaurant 39 min FOOD CRITIC 1
Advice for White employers. 40 min Alex 4
Danny Jimison? 2 hr youdontevenknow 4
Baltimore Burns Because of Blacks 3 hr Cliven 22
Megan Pinkerton 3 hr Black Sabbath 28
Sidewalks 3 hr Side Walk 2
Emmy Furr (Mar '14) 4 hr Baddest 11
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE